Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 4,861 to 4,880 of 5,198

Captain_Toad

Eh, we've got 2-3 weeks left anyway. Get steel diver and the original wii fit. You'll get a sweet 140 coins combined. And 2 of these games together are dirt cheap. Less than 6 bucks.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Elma-fan

I need 25 coins, also willing to trade ocarina of time 3d

Elma-fan

Barely_able

Europe has a ton of digital rewards up. MK8 DLC pack, 3DS GBA ambassador games (this is an error. They are for WiiU but listed as 3DS), and lots of others. I have no idea what stars equate to being from the US, but things are 1600-5000+.

Edited on by Barely_able

Barely_able

Barely_able

MorphMarron wrote:

Ambassador games? As in GBA?

Never mind! It appears to be an error. They are only for WiiU. Still, there are lots of WiiU GBA games on there worth getting. They also have changed the 3DS logo to WiiU. Too bad.

Edited on by Barely_able

Barely_able

Grumblevolcano

The digital games seem to have broken the stars catalogue page. Looks like most want to spend their stars on actual games rather than cool merch, soundtracks and other physical rewards.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

cookiex

Barely_Able wrote:

Europe has a ton of digital rewards up. MK8 DLC pack, 3DS GBA ambassador games (this is an error. They are for WiiU but listed as 3DS), and lots of others. I have no idea what stars equate to being from the US, but things are 1600-5000+.

All those years of collecting stars I couldn't redeem on physical products are finally paying off.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Inkling

Nintendo Europe... adding good items to the Stars Catalogue? Next, we'll see pigs fly

Untitled

Well, we're doomed

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

TwilightV

I finally got my Smash Bros. CD!

TwilightV

HeroOfCybertron

Has NOA Club Nintendo ever received any new rewards since the first time it got a bunch of rewards in February or have just EU and Japan received new CN rewards?

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

iphys

Pretty sure the February rewards were meant to be the last rewards for NA till the elite rewards (which Europe and Japan aren't getting). Some of the downloadable games they were offered that we weren't might get offered for elite rewards.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

jump

Yay, why couldn't they have offered games in the UK before! Just got myself Punch-Out and Golden Sun.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

veeflames

I'm torn between Alleyway, Musamure's* Mysterious Castle, Pikmin Short Movies 3D and Wario Land... And I only have a little more than 1000 stars... And the fact that CNUK's down is not helping things.... Only if I had an European Wii U... I'd take Advance Wars in an instant.
*I'm not sure I got the spelling right...

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

TOUGHDUDE94

iphys wrote:

Pretty sure the February rewards were meant to be the last rewards for NA till the elite rewards (which Europe and Japan aren't getting). Some of the downloadable games they were offered that we weren't might get offered for elite rewards.

or 10 gba 3ds ambassador games for plat. or the new 3ds(with faceplates) for plat.
and I still have 805 coins left and I scared to use them I do not know if I need them for the elite reward this year I was a plat. last year and I did not have to spend any and I made it this year to platinum so do you think I should hold on to them or spend them on some games

Edited on by TOUGHDUDE94

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

iphys

Spending your coins has nothing to do with getting the elite rewards, so you might as well spend your coins. If you redeem for games right now you can still earn coins on them to try to get 850 coins worth of games instead of 800 coins worth. The only advantage to waiting for the elite rewards reveal is if the game choices partially overlap the current offerings and then you can optimize what to redeem for as an elite reward and what to spend your coins on.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

HeroOfCybertron

Which 150 Coin game should I get for my last reward, Tennis or Baseball, I have all the other 150 coin games except Golf which don't want?

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

HandheldGuru97

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

Which 150 Coin game should I get for my last reward, Tennis or Baseball, I have all the other 150 coin games except Golf which don't want?

I'd say Tennis, but Golf is actually pretty good. Both are pretty basic (curse of being an early Gameboy game), but for what its worth they are fun. Now I don't have Tennis, but I do have Baseball...and oh no, no!!!!!!!!! Just avoid it, very slow, too simplistic and just very boring. There are plenty of better Baseball games (just not on the 3DS...) So I'd say (once again) Tennis, looks pretty solid for an early Gameboy Tennis game, always wanted to give it a try.
I do have Golf, but it too can be a little slow and kind of hard, but it is much better than Baseball. Little hard to recommend, but I'd say its worth checking out if your grabbing it off of Club Nintendo.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

TuVictus

Europe can buy Mk8 DLC with stars? That's pretty cool of them. I wouldn't mind being able to buy DLC with coins over here

TuVictus

Grumblevolcano

Operative wrote:

Europe can buy Mk8 DLC with stars? That's pretty cool of them. I wouldn't mind being able to buy DLC with coins over here

Maybe Mewtwo will be available the same way later on after the Club Nintendo codes are given out.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.