Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 4,301 to 4,320 of 5,198

Spoony_Tech

Undead_terror wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Welp I got a game today from the eShop....no coins
Also sooner or later I will share my list of stuff I got from good ol CN!

Hmmm, I got Citizens of Earth and got 20 coins. 3ds version.

I just finished up all my surveys I've been saving up till next July. Now the question will be will I get any post play. I'm also wondering if Majoras Mask, Monster Hunter, and the New 3ds will be eligible since it falls into that before April 1st date. I'm getting Luke 4 games on the 13th next month as well.

It came out last week didn't it? well the game I got came out today and they said that any game after the 20th does not give you coins.

Actually it came out on the 20th.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Xyphon22

So I'm looking forward to the Platinum rewards to try to decide what to do now. If I remember correctly, last year on Wii U they offered one lower budget retail game (Game and Wario) and one good eShop game (NES Remix) among other VC options. If they do that again, do they have any games that fit those respective categories besides Captain Toad and NES Remix 2? Because I want both of those, and NES Remix 2 is now on sale, but if I could possibly get one of them for free, I will probably hold off. Captain Toad seems like a longshot since it is so new, but do they have any other $39.99 games they would offer?

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Nicolai

I own most Nintendo games, except games like Mario and Sonic Olympics. I don't think they'll pick anything 3rd Party, but there are several 3rd party launch titles I'd be into, like Lego City or ZombiU. Most of the 3rd party games I have are either Indie, or were released well after launch.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Klimbatize

They won't do it, but a Club Nintendo theme would be cool.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Nintend0Freak

Klimbatize wrote:

Actually.. That sounds like a great idea, a Club Nintendo theme on the 3DS would be a nice way to remember the program and they could distribute it to CN members (as a thank you gift).

The people are saying that you have been playing my heart like a Grand Piano,
The people are talking,
The people are saying that you have been playing my heart like a Grand Piano
So play on, play on, play on...

Nicolai

Nintend0Freak wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

Actually.. That sounds like a great idea, a Club Nintendo theme on the 3DS would be a nice way to remember the program and they could distribute it to CN members (as a thank you gift).

I would like that. As long as it has pleasant background music. I skip 95% of the home menu themes because the background music doesn't really make sense for menu selection. The only ones I have are the Link Between Worlds one, the yellow one, and the black one. I would love the Skyward Sword one, but the full orchestra Ballad of the Goddess piece isn't really appropriate.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

NintendoFan64

Um...I'm having issues with ordering the Smash Bros. poster set...in that it's not letting me. It just keeps saying there was a problem with my request, and quite honestly I'm getting kind of annoyed.
Edit: FINALLY did it.

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

BlackHearted1

Damn I have like 435 coins, not enough for the freaking poster set, if anyone has spare coins, be a hommie and hook me up please.

BlackHearted1

3DS Friend Code: 0705-2847-4509 | Nintendo Network ID: arukenimon | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Good, I was worried I wouldn't get any post play surveys but they're all there as of this morning. At least that's 60 more coins.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ViolaBouquet

I have yet to find much that I really want to spend coins on. Since last year I have tracked up 910 coins. I'm interested to see what they post in Feb. as, from what it seems, end ALL things club nintendo.

Day Job:
Private violin/viola teacher
Freelance musician for weddings & other events

maceng

Sergio151 wrote:

I have 1160 coins currently. Hopefully they don't upset us and give us terrible rewards.

There will be some physical rewards, as they stated.

I'm trying to finish all my surveys and register some games and systems from my collection to try and reach 1,200 coins or so (currently at 625). I have several codes (around 200 coins worth) that I can't use since I've two copies of the game (Club N just lets you register one game). I'm thinking about opening a new account and try to reach Platinum, but only if the reward is interesting enough. Or could wait to see whether they offer a really cool reward for 1,000 or so coins (I barely missed the Luigi's diorama).

Edited on by LzWinky

maceng

maceng

I wish that Nintendo gives an special reward based on how many years you have been a Platinum or a Gold member (I've been a Platinum member for all 6 years). Imagine something like:

1-2 years Gold or Platinum, the usual stuff.
3-4 years Gold or Platinum, the Mario gang statue that was available 3 years ago, or a CD collection of music (2-3 CDs).
5 years Gold or Platinum, a special set of ambassador games.
6 years Gold - a (heavily) discounted ambassador New 3DS
6 years Platinum, a (heavily discounted or even free) ambassador New 3DS XL

maceng

maceng

Sergio151 wrote:

maceng wrote:

Sergio151 wrote:

I have 1160 coins currently. Hopefully they don't upset us and give us terrible rewards.

I'm trying to finish all my surveys and register some games and systems from my collection to try and reach 1,200 coins or so (currently at 625). I have several codes (around 200 coins worth) that I can't use since I've two copies of the game (Club N just lets you register one game). I'm thinking about opening a new account and try to reach Platinum, but only if the reward is interesting enough. Or could wait to see whether they offer a really cool reward for 1,000 or so coins (I barely missed the Luigi's diorama).

Not being smart or rude, but yeah I know about that. The only thing I'm worried about is if they release the rewards while I'm at school or somewhere out and about.

I remember calling in sick the day they released the cradles. I managed to snag 3 of the suckers!!

Edited on by maceng

maceng

IceClimbers

So the Club Nintendo site is down for maintenance.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

CaviarMeths

IceClimbers wrote:

So the Club Nintendo site is down for maintenance.

itshappening.gif

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.