Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 4,321 to 4,340 of 5,198

yokokazuo

Undead_terror wrote:

Don't that happen like everyday or something?

nope, the Japanese site does though.

Rewards updated!!! And there are a ton of VC games (more than Japan) which include W101 and some other good Wii U and 3DS games. Some of the retail ones cost 600 coins and there is also some new posters like smash bros, a club Nintendo calendar Japan got for platinum in October, Majora's Mask!!! jigsaw puzzle and a messenger bag (800 coins for both I think) and much much more!

Why must I only have just under 500?

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

yokokazuo

Also the download code for flipnote 3D is supposed to appear in your to-do-history, but it doesn't appear to be in mine yet.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

elhozzo

@yokokazuo

it said the flipnote code will be in To-Do later this week...

elhozzo

2Sang

So some pretty good rewards, danggit I shouldn't have spent all my coins a few weeks ago. Oh well, maybe I'll buy the zelda pouch on ebay.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

CaviarMeths

Wow, wasn't really expecting full retail games here. Too bad I have or don't want the ones available. But if you don't have Wonderful 101 yet and you decide to pass up on owning it for 600 coins, Kamiya will be waiting for you under your bed when you go to sleep tonight. Keep that in mind.

Lots of great VC and eShop-only games though. I'll pick up a handful of those. The physical rewards are cool too, though I'm not sure I'd get any practical use out of any of them.

And in case you missed it, Urban Champions is available for both Wii U and 3DS.

EDIT: Got the Majora's Mask bag. 2-5 months to deliver lol...

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

LzWinky

Anyone else notice the Doc's punch out?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Undead_terror

So much stuff...but I know for fact with 250 coins on a different account, I got to get Doc Louis's Punch Out since it's a rare download.....ALSO CALLED IT! YE BOI YE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just a shame my coins won't load....

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

TwilightV

...I'm sorry, i'm not really impressed. XD

TwilightV

komodo182

I wonder if there will be anymore rewards released? Or is that it. I agree there are lots of games released, but the ones I want I already have and the other don't interest me.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

HollywoodHogan

komodo182 wrote:

I wonder if there will be anymore rewards released?

"Below are all the rewards and games that we are making available in conjunction with the discontinuation of Club Nintendo. Be sure to exchange your Coins for games or rewards before 6/30/2015! Quantity is limited on certain items."

I'm sure this is all there will be. I have 1600 points and no use for physical rewards, so I am loving all the downloadable games available!

Friend to all SJW's

Undead_terror

I bought the smexy Majora's Mask bag, gonna get Doc Louis's Punch Out before it will never be obtainable again, and then I got to see what else I can get.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@Caniswolfred Is going to kick himself if he sees Star Fox up here and he just bought it!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

komodo182

MasterBlaster wrote:

komodo182 wrote:

"Below are all the rewards and games that we are making available in conjunction with the discontinuation of Club Nintendo. Be sure to exchange your Coins for games or rewards before 6/30/2015! Quantity is limited on certain items."

I'm sure this is all there will be. I have 1600 points and no use for physical rewards, so I am loving all the downloadable games available!

Well I'm disappointed overall since I was dumb and bought most of those that I want.

Undead_terror

Spoony_Tech wrote:

@Caniswolfred Is going to kick himself if he sees Star Fox up here and he just bought it!

And he could of selected either the original or the remake....dang.

Spoony_Tech

komodo182 wrote:

MasterBlaster wrote:

komodo182 wrote:

Well I'm disappointed overall since I was dumb and bought most of those that I want.

So take a chance on some games your not sure of. There's plenty on offer and some of the games may surprise you.

@Undead_terror Or both!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

komodo182

I'll probably just pick up some n64 games even though I already have the cartridge.

Undead_terror

I'm trying to squeeze out the rest of my coins now, there really isn't any game I want with the amount of coins I got, if I never got the poster set before I would have a 1000....thinking of getting Dr Luigi and that will leave me with 20 unusable coins, at least I will have a fun puzzle game.

Nicolai

I don't know whether to get the badass jigsaw puzzle, cuz it's more of a luxury, or get something I'll actually use, like the 3DS XL pouch.

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.