Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 4,281 to 4,300 of 5,198

mystman12

mystman12 wrote:

Well, this is dumb. I still have a couple of surveys to take, but I just finished one and it says:
"Your Previous Balance: 865 - Your New Balance: 865"
It said I would get 5 coins for it, and it was supposed to expire on the 24th, so I should still be allowed to get coins from them... Oh well, 10 coins isn't a big loss, it's just disappointing since I've been meaning to take those last surveys for weeks now and I kept putting it off...

Edit: Wait, the survey is still listed on my main page?! It's like I never actually took the survey... Maybe CN is just acting funky right now...

Okay, yeah, it's working properly now. I re-took the survey and got 5 coins!

Also, I just received an email from Club Nintendo saying I've been selected to receive a couple of special early access demo codes for Monster Hunter 4 so me and a friend can play together!.. I've never been interested in Monster Hunter, but I guess this should be a good demo. It has infinite plays too!

Edited on by mystman12

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

yokokazuo

20 virtual console titles have been added to the Japanese Club Nintendo http://www.nintendo.co.jp/club/D008/index.html
Some are Japan only, but I think that there is a good chance that a lot of these will be available in other regions too.

These are all of the titles that are available:
Alleyway (3DS, Gameboy)
Super Mario Land (3DS, Gameboy)
The Legend of Zelda (3DS, NES)
Ice Climbers (3DS, NES)
Metroid (3DS, NES)
The Mysterious Murasame Castle (3DS, NES)
Joy Mech Fight (Wii, NES) JP only
Kid Icarus (Wii, NES)
Trade & Battle: Card Hero (3DS, GBC) JP only
Balloon Fight GB (3DS, GBC) JP only
Sutte Hakkun (Wii, SNES) JP only
Super Mario Kart (Wii, SNES)
Hajimari no Mori (Wii, SNES) JP only
Game and Wario, Inc.: Mega Microgame$ (Wii U, GBA)
Super Mario Ball (Wii U, GBA)
Marvelous: Mouhitotsu no Takarajima (Wii U, SNES) JP only
Mario vs. Donkey Kong (Wii U, GBA)
F-Zero Maximum Velocity (Wii U, GBA)
1080° Snowboarding (Wii, N64)
Sin and Punishment (Wii, N64)

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Tasuki

Nicolai wrote:

brewsky wrote:

Nicolai wrote:

TingLz wrote:

The Elite Awards will be a download again. Hey, free stuff

But last year, didn't they offer physical rewards to Platinum members? I swear that was the year I got the Majora's Mask OST.

That was back in 2013.

Oh, that's right. 2014 I got Game 'n' Wario. I like physical rewards better, though. The Majora's Mask Soundtrack is invaluable to me, but any game I would want equally as much, I likely already got.

I liked the early years of CN's elite rewards like the Statue that some people got or even the pin set. They seemed like special one of a kind gifts that made getting Platinum feel special. The posters and CD were alright but those they just felt like normal CN stuff that I could have bought with my coins they didn't feel special at all and the download only games, well it's nice cause they are free games but honestly it would have felt alot more special if they were games that were never offered on the VC service or something like that. Like maybe they should have brought back the Donkey Kong Original edition something like that. Just something that you could say yeah I got elite CN status in 2013.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Klimbatize

Oooh, Alleyway. Soon my Mario game collection will be complete.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Undead_terror

If only they could offer Doc Louis's Punch Out, Donkey Kong Original Edition (even though I got it), the new picross game that you can get in CN Japan, Nintendoji, and maybe the ambassador program for the 3DS...well I don't need the little app thing but I just want some GBA games on my 3DS....

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Nicolai

yokokazuo wrote:

20 virtual console titles have been added to the Japanese Club Nintendo http://www.nintendo.co.jp/club/D008/index.html
Some are Japan only, but I think that there is a good chance that a lot of these will be available in other regions too.

Alleyway (3DS, Gameboy)
Ice Climbers (3DS, NES)
Metroid (3DS, NES)
Kid Icarus (Wii, NES)

So many of those are for the Wii. I avoid downloading titles that makes me go to Wii mode. cuz I play on my Gamepad all the time in my room. I don't want to have to go to the living room to turn the TV on, set it up, turn it back off, and have to play with a separate controller with my Gamepad on display. If it uses motion-control or 2nd screen gameplay, I don't mind, but for a VC game, I want to play it on the Gamepad.

I hope there are plenty of games on the Wii U side for us in North America.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Drobotic

My Smash Bros. poster set shipped today,so that's good.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

ejamer

yokokazuo wrote:

Alleyway (3DS, Gameboy)
Ice Climbers (3DS, NES)
Metroid (3DS, NES)
Kid Icarus (Wii, NES)

I hope this isn't the North American list... I've only got 500 coins stashed, but would be hard pressed to spend even that paltry sum on those games. Super Mario Land would be kind of nice. Everything else... meh.

That's been turning into a consistent problem for many Club Nintendo users though - most digitial games that you want, you probably already own.

ejamer

Nintendo Network ID: ejamer

Nicolai

I'm sure there will be more titles for us, given the number of Japan only titles there. I went through that list, and took out every Japan-only title and titles I already own. This is my list:

• Alleyway (3DS, Gameboy)
    The Mysterious Murasame Castle (3DS, *NES)

I'm not interested in a single one of those.

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Nintend0Freak

I'm more interested in the Physical Rewards tbh.

The people are saying that you have been playing my heart like a Grand Piano,
The people are talking,
The people are saying that you have been playing my heart like a Grand Piano
So play on, play on, play on...

ejamer

Nintend0Freak wrote:

I'm more interested in the Physical Rewards tbh.

Me too, but probably won't have enough coins to get anything good. Considering how limited quantities have been of anything worth getting, probably won't be lucky enough to be online when physical goods get posted either - I'd bet anything cool sells out in a couple of hours at best.

That said, it won't be hard to use my coins for digital games if I miss out on physical stuff. Even from the less-than-awesome list above, there are a couple decent games I wouldn't mind grabbing or gifting to my nephew. With a paltry 500 coins, it won't take much to clean them out.

ejamer

Nintendo Network ID: ejamer

NintendoFan64

Ordering the poster set when I get home today.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

mystman12

Well, I have about 950 coins, and I would like to get to 1000, (Because I can see it now... DKC:TF soundtrack for 1000 coins! You only have 950? Too bad!) so earlier I started searching around the house for unused CN codes. (Especially since I forgot to take the survey for the free copy of Donkey Kong Country: Returns 3D I got for being platinum last year, and lost 50 coins! >_<) So first I find the code for Wii Fit Plus we borrowed (For eternity ) from my grandparents. I assmumed no one would have thought about registering that, but CN said it was already registered. I do some more checking and find out I never registered my copy of Wii Party! So I go and enter the code only to find out it expired three months ago! I'm thinking and thinking, until I remember! The download code for Pikmin 3 I got when I registered Mario Kart 8! I never downloaded it onto the Wii U, because it's my brother's system, and he'll be taking it with him whenever he moves out. I wanted to wait until I got my own Wii U until I entered the code, but I decided I'd just get it done now so I could get the coins for it. (Since I know Nintendo can have it transferred anyways) So I go to the eShop, enter the code, it brings me to the ESRB rating page, where I hit next, then it brings me to the download page. I tap download, and-

"Sorry, this code has expired."

WHY?!?! Seriously?! Now, not only did I just not get coins, but my free copy of Pikmin 3 isn't available anymore either... And why on earth did it let me get to the download screen before telling me it expired?
sigh...
So, does anyone think it's worth calling Nintendo to see if they can renew the download code, or would they not do that? And if I can't find any codes, would anyone be willing to share one with me? (I really don't want to ask, but with CN ending soon and the promise of a lot of final rewards, I just want to be sure I have enough coins for stuff. Especially since it's more likely there will be things priced at 1000 than 950...) Also, I just wanted to get this story off of my chest!

Edited on by mystman12

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Welp I got a game today from the eShop....no coins
Also sooner or later I will share my list of stuff I got from good ol CN!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Undead_terror wrote:

Hmmm, I got Citizens of Earth and got 20 coins. 3ds version.

I just finished up all my surveys I've been saving up till next July. Now the question will be will I get any post play. I'm also wondering if Majoras Mask, Monster Hunter, and the New 3ds will be eligible since it falls into that before April 1st date. I'm getting Luke 4 games on the 13th next month as well.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Hmmm, I got Citizens of Earth and got 20 coins. 3ds version.

I just finished up all my surveys I've been saving up till next July. Now the question will be will I get any post play. I'm also wondering if Majoras Mask, Monster Hunter, and the New 3ds will be eligible since it falls into that before April 1st date. I'm getting Luke 4 games on the 13th next month as well.

It came out last week didn't it? well the game I got came out today and they said that any game after the 20th does not give you coins.

Nicolai

mystman12 wrote:

I do some more checking and find out I never registered my copy of Wii Party! So I go and enter the code only to find out it expired three months ago!

That's strange. I was still able to register my used copy of Twilight Princess. I didn't know the old Wii games expired. Twi Pri was a launch title.

Got married.

renaryuugufan92

I really hope the feb rewards are good, got coins that need spending.

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

What_Sthat

If anyone feels like they have 150 coins they're not happy with, I would gladly take Super Mario Land.

Smiles?

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.