Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 3,081 to 3,100 of 5,198

Ron_DelVillano

Whoa. Did anyone else notice that they changed the dates on the current games to "Until Jan 13"?

Looks like we won't be getting an update until tomorrow.

Nintendo Life staff

I co-host a podcast about professional wrestling titled Blind Tag and I write/draw a daily webcomic about a werewolf in high school named Duane.

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9288-5982 | Nintendo Network ID: broomhandle | Twitter:

Nestalgic

Mine still says 1/12

Missing my NES games...

Undead_terror

Ron_DelVillano wrote:

Whoa. Did anyone else notice that they changed the dates on the current games to "Until Jan 13"?

Looks like we won't be getting an update until tomorrow.

Ya I just seen that to, happened last month, when it first started it was new games every week, then it turned into every month, and now they are extending it even more.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Nestalgic

Never mind, mine just updated to the 13th now as well. Big old WTF for Nintendo yet again

Missing my NES games...

Klimbatize

Apparently it can take a while to get that Urban Champion graphic positioned just right.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Nestalgic

Klimbatize wrote:

Apparently it can take a while to get that Urban Champion graphic positioned just right.

That is the funniest thing I've read in a while. Thanks

Missing my NES games...

Kenchi

gosh! I've been holding my breath and crossing my fingers for awhile now!!

Switch Friend Code: 6267 6151 9714
3DS Friend Code: 3625-7861-0439
NNID: Kenchi9
ACNL town: Zenn La

ejamer

Don't hold your breath too long. They probably won't update for another couple of hours.
eShop updates happen at 9am Pacific time. I wouldn't expect website updates until a similar time of the day.

ejamer

Nintendo Network ID: ejamer

XFsWorld

They're so predictable now. Mario vs DK Minis March Again, DSiWare, DSiWare, Urban Champion, DSiWare....recycled Gameboy game

Edited on by XFsWorld

3DS FC: 5413-0049-5973
3DS/WiiU ID: XFsWorld
PSN: XFsWorld

Kenchi

no good. blah.

Switch Friend Code: 6267 6151 9714
3DS Friend Code: 3625-7861-0439
NNID: Kenchi9
ACNL town: Zenn La

Snagrio

For a second I thought the Snowboard was a legit Wii U eShop game and the first N64 title on the system, but no it's just a Wii VC game that they slapped the Wii U name on top of.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Tasuki

bezerker99 wrote:

What a let down. The only game I would play is F-Zero...and I already have that.

Lol your avatar is perfect for that statement.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

steamhare

Tasuki wrote:

Wow some Wii U prizes nice.

1080 snowboarding is not a true Wii U prize. Whoever makes the deals is just using the "you can play it in wii mode" justification.

steamhare

frostfire

meh. terrible selection. where is Link to the past for the U.S. Wii U eshop (not wii mode)

frostfire

kingston589

Dont know if you guys saw but the card case is back but its 400 coins and it has new sleeves

Currently Playing: Smash Bros, Ducktales Remastered and Bayou Billy
Youtube: PlatTheFormer
Steam: PlatTheFormer

Nintendo Network ID: kingston589

Rezalack

Those 3DS Cartridge cases are pretty sweet.. I can't see myself ever using it, yet I want one. Hmmm....

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

faint

[quote=frostfire]meh. terrible selection. where is Link to the past for the U.S. Wii U eshop (not wii mode)[/quote

why would they give this away for free? it hasn't been released yet. f zero is very good

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.