Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 3,061 to 3,080 of 5,198

Hamsterism

shinesprite wrote:

@Hamsterism

I believe Club Nintendo delays their Post Play surveys for a full week after registering the product(s).

Oh okay. I guess I've been playing the games I get so much it doesn't feel like a full week D': Thank you

Edited on by Hamsterism

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

Grayhoek

when i went on club nintendo they only had like 10 things. how did u guys get figurines?

Nintendo is life

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0746-3981 | Nintendo Network ID: GrayHoek

Grayhoek

and if you dont spend your coins can they go away?

Nintendo is life

KingDunsparce

@Grayhoek Unfortunately, the Luigi's Mansion figurine they are talking about just recently sold out. I'm not sure about the second question, but you've definitely got a few months, at least. (They might reset when the Club Nintendo Year ends, but I'm not sure).

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Hamsterism

The coins expire after 2 years of being earned, which is reasonable if you don't have much money to save up for a reward you want.

Most of the time people get confused about the coins expiry date and the Gold/Platinum statuses.

Each year (one calender year from a certain date) the status get reset.

You get to earn your Gold status, which allows you to redeem a Gold Level reward at the end of the year. A Platinum Status allows you to choose between a Gold or Platinum Level reward at the end of the year.

The coins expire after 2 years. So say you bought Animal Crossing: New Leaf and earned 50 coins for it January 1st 2013. You will have until January1st 2015 to spend those 50 coins.

Edited on by Hamsterism

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Grayhoek

Gotcha thanks

Nintendo is life

Hamsterism

Undead_terror wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

now I'm waiting for my Luigi hat pouch which are sold out on CN.

And I ended up getting that as well today!
And a week left until new games come.

Do you mean the best line up ever that they could offer?
Urban Champion, Balloon Fight, Mario Picross, and Knock Out?

Gamecubed

So disappointed that I wasn't able to round up enough coins for the Luigi statue. I had 600 (for my next platinum status) and then I asked my friends to send me some codes. I have 1000. And then I checked the site and the statue was out of stock. I missed out on the Link Between Worlds posters too. I'm thinking about getting the Mario pouch and/or the Yoshi cleaning cloth.

I got my Majora's Mask CD the other day. I'm leaving it sealed.

Gamecubed

Hamsterism

I didn't make to the post office in time and they sent my Platinum Posters back to Nintendo. I'm on the line with Nintendo Support and they're going to accept the package at their headquarters, notify me that they got it and ship it back to me

There is no time on how long everything will take because I called the US and I'm in Saskatchewan, Canada.

SCRAPPER392

I'm just going to open my Majora's Mask CD. I don't have any intentions of selling it, so I might as well pop it into my PS3 or CD player and see what's on there.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

kingston589

Well i still dont have my cd and im starting to worry a little.

Currently Playing: Smash Bros, Ducktales Remastered and Bayou Billy
Youtube: PlatTheFormer
Steam: PlatTheFormer

Nintendo Network ID: kingston589

Gamecubed

I'm debating on getting the Mario hat pouch or saving all my stockpiled coins in case something really neat becomes available in the future........... hmmm.

Gamecubed

CrimsonFire

Gamecubed wrote:

I'm debating on getting the Mario hat pouch or saving all my stockpiled coins in case something really neat becomes available in the future........... hmmm.

...like the Luigi's Mansion figure.

Kenchi

fingers crossed and holding breath . .. .

Switch Friend Code: 6267 6151 9714
3DS Friend Code: 3625-7861-0439
NNID: Kenchi9
ACNL town: Zenn La

MAN1AC

I'm hoping for a restock of the XL charging cradles.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.