Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 3,101 to 3,120 of 5,198

sugarpixel

Oh! The card case is back? Sweet! ...I already have one, but I could use another... and I'm not interested in any of the games this month, so... I think I'll get it!

EDIT: Nevermind, I don't have nearly that many coins...

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

ChaoI16I

I just became a platinum member, when do the platinum things come and how?

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChaoI16I
Let's Player! Click the link to view some of my let's plays!

Rezalack

ChaoI16I wrote:

I just became a platinum member, when do the platinum things come and how?

They'll come around at the end of June or early July I believe. You just select the prize you want and then they ship it to you. Easy as that.

Edited on by Rezalack

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Snagrio

I remembered I still had the code from my XL leftover, so I managed to grab a Zelda case.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

MAN1AC

I just snagged 2 Zelda cases

Edited on by MAN1AC

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

Ryno

I will probably pick up 1080. I was a Coolboarders kid back in the day so it would be nice to have Snowboarding game on my Wii U.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

HeroOfCybertron

Almost missed the new 3DS game card cases good thing I checked this thread and I just ordered the Zelda one unfortunately I'm 100 coins shy of ordering a 2nd Zelda one or a Animal Crossing one.

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

Hamsterism

I was just looking at how many of you ordered it and it tipped the scaled for me. I was hesitant because I would only have 365 coins left, and if anything cool came out... but I just ordered it.

I'm running out of room in both game cases I have. I have a Mario semi-hard shelled one that carries my 3DS XL and I have a travel case with room for my charger, AC cards, and a few other things.

Has anyone played played Spin Six before?

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

dumedum

MAN1AC wrote:

I just snagged 2 Zelda cases

Me too. Worth it.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

AlGator

I just grabbed an 18-game Zelda case. I have a couple of the older 18-game cases and they get constant use. I love useful physical rewards like this, they'll get me to spend my coins.

http://alsphotographyblog.blogspot.com
Video-gaming since the 1970s

HandheldGuru97

I nabbed a Zelda one!!!!!!! Can't afford both sadly, but I already have two from the 1st batch. Zelda looked a wee bit cooler in my option (even though I LOVE Animal Crossing New Leaf ALBW was awesome as well)

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Rezalack

I have 1005 coins and I'm really torn on getting one or not. I know that I'd probably never use it and just get it as a collector item.. Maybe I should just wait for the next high point item to come through. I kind of regret not getting the Luigi's Mansion statue, now they're selling on eBay for around $150.00+. Not that I'd sell it, just surprised to see what people are willing to pay for it.

Rezalack

SCRAPPER392

I have 1185 coins, but there's nothing I want. All I want is useful accessories. I don't want/need something like the Luigi statue. Heck, I don't even need the case, because I buy my games digitally.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

McFox

What should I get the Animal Crossing or the Zelda game card case?

I like tears.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-7078-8765 | Nintendo Network ID: TheHammerBros

Snagrio

I only have 90 coins. Of course, I did just spend 400 last night.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Gamecubed

I have 1000 coins. I'm tempted to get a Zelda card case, but I know in my heart that I will never use it. I only have one DS game without a box and I don't travel around with my DS/3DS that often. I don't know if I should just get it for collector purposes or if I should wait for another high-ticket item.

Zelda card case and Yoshi cleaning cloth or wait for the possibility of another expensive item?

Gamecubed

Rezalack

Gamecubed wrote:

I have 1000 coins. I'm tempted to get a Zelda card case, but I know in my heart that I will never use it. I only have one DS game without a box and I don't travel around with my DS/3DS that often. I don't know if I should just get it for collector purposes or if I should wait for another high-ticket item.

Zelda card case and Yoshi cleaning cloth or wait for the possibility of another expensive item?

You've basically said the exact same thing I did, I think I'm going to wait around for another high ticket item like the Luigi Statue. I regret not registering all my games and getting it. I mean, the 3DS cartridge holders are nice, but if you're not going to use it why bother? It's not exactly a good display item nor do I think it will go up too much in value. I could be wrong though.

Rezalack

Gamecubed

Spuratis wrote:

Gamecubed wrote:

You've basically said the exact same thing I did, I think I'm going to wait around for another high ticket item like the Luigi Statue. I regret not registering all my games and getting it. I mean, the 3DS cartridge holders are nice, but if you're not going to use it why bother? It's not exactly a good display item nor do I think it will go up too much in value. I could be wrong though.

I think I will play the waiting game again. I'm hopeful for something neat kind of like the Luigi statue, the game-and-watch or the hanafuda cards pop up someday.

Gamecubed

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.