Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,661 to 2,680 of 5,198

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

^If the platinum reward is a Non Specific Action Figure, then the wait will be worth it.

Also, still waiting for those rewards..............

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

3DSAllDay

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled

^If the platinum reward is a Non Specific Action Figure, then the wait will be worth it.

WOW I never even thought of that as a possible award but yes that would be worth the long wait.

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

Undead_terror

WiiAllDay wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Untitled

WOW I never even thought of that as a possible award but yes that would be worth the long wait.

The thing that's not 100% game related but want most!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

PuzzleMaster7

For the first time being a Platinum member, I'd have to say that I'm genuinely impressed with this year's awards. Also, while we're at it, I think it's safe to say that The Legend of Zelda : Majora's Mask remake has been confirmed!

EDIT: The site is finally back up!

Edited on by PuzzleMaster7

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7

iphys

I think the poster set is weaker than last year's poster set, but the soundtrack is better than a deck of cards. Also, one more game choice than last year is a plus.

It's interesting that Majora's Mask was actually one of the game choices last year, and this year they're offering the soundtrack for it.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

dumedum

Ordered the soundtrack, although the address will change, I hope I can mail them the new address later before December.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

DualWielding

got Sakura Samurai hope is decent

PSN: Fertheseeker

Snagrio

Hmm, I can't decide between the posters or the soundtrack. What do you guys think?

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

KarrotMan

Darn, already have these games
Anyway, I'll just give away the codes. Anyone interested, Check my BL post below on how you can obtain it. Remember, first come first serve.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

ejamer

Hmm... tough call. I really want WarioWare DIY Showcase after recently getting the DS game, but I also want the soundtrack. Will probably choose the soundtrack because I want Nintendo to know that soundtracks are very high on my want list in general - would love to see them become a standard prize!

Yay for Karakato throwing a cool contest (with a cool set of questions). Very generous of you to share your prize, so I'll definitely try to enter. A moose once bit my sister.

dumedum wrote:

Ordered the soundtrack, although the address will change, I hope I can mail them the new address later before December.

If not, it's always a good idea to setup a forwarding address at the post office when you move. Costs a little bit of money, but makes sure no mail gets accidentally left behind or forgotten. We've done this before multiple times, and it's always been worthwhile (for us).

ejamer

Nintendo Network ID: ejamer

LordJumpMad

CDs and posters, like we didn't see that coming
Untitled
You guys should have join my Madness Club, everyone wins a free LJM Plushiess and a CDs of me singing the soundtrack from SpaceJam~
also, I'm back, go tell your friends and foes that the not-so-mad one is on the go~

Edited on by LzWinky

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Drobotic

At this point I think Nintendo may be hinting at making a Majora's Mask remake.After Wind Waker,they should make Majora's Mask HD a reality.
@LordJumpMad That CD sounds interesting...

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

Undead_terror

LordJumpMad wrote:

also, I'm back, go tell your friends and foes that the mad one is on the go~

Who are you?...jk everyone here was sad and depressed wanting you back and drinking their life's away with alcohol.

@Drobotic I really hope they are planning on making a remake.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SwimyGreen

I already nabbed the Majora's Mask CD. I've been envying the Japanese and PAL websites for ages. Club Nintendo Japan has cycled trhrough at least 10 soundtracks now, from Kid Icarus to DKC Returns. And those amazing 2 Disc Galaxy soundtracks I will never own...

Anyway, I'm satisfied that we finally got one (unless you count the OOT 3D promotion)

SwimyGreen

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.