General Discussion Forum

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Showing 2,681 to 2,700 of 4,950

AuthorMessage
iphys

iphys

2,681. Posted:

Crosses fingers for the awards to be unveiled today. Please, Nintendo, please don't leave us in suspense all weekend.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage
Nestalgic

Nestalgic

2,682. Posted:

They always do their reveal on a Thursday or Friday. So if we don't get it today at noon, it will be next week. This is the longest we've waited since the initiation year.

Missing my NES games...

AuthorMessage
Klimbatize

Klimbatize

2,683. Posted:

ferthepoet wrote:

I know ambassadors wouldn't care but I wish they offered as a reward one of the ambassador GBA exclusives for the 3DS VC

You know we wouldn't care? Ha! As an Ambassador I'd care quite a bit. I don't want any of you commoners having access to the same games we elite Ambassadors have.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

2,684. Posted:

Klimbatize wrote:

ferthepoet wrote:

I know ambassadors wouldn't care but I wish they offered as a reward one of the ambassador GBA exclusives for the 3DS VC

You know we wouldn't care? Ha! As an Ambassador I'd care quite a bit. I don't want any of you commoners having access to the same games we elite Ambassadors have.

No need for greedy people here
Untitled

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME! I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery) I My Super Smash Bros. 4 Battler Card!
Currently owns a Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL, New Black New 3DS XL and a Wii U Deluxe.

Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

2,685. Posted:

It seems like the rewards didn't come today...

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME! I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery) I My Super Smash Bros. 4 Battler Card!
Currently owns a Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL, New Black New 3DS XL and a Wii U Deluxe.

AuthorMessage
iphys

iphys

2,686. Posted:

whimper.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage
World

World

2,687. Posted:

If the ever-shrinking wasteland of physical rewards is any indication, the Elite Gifts will either be downloads or whatever is left over from the physical stock they desperately seem to want to eliminate.

So yeah....who's up for some folders?

World

AuthorMessage
Klimbatize

Klimbatize

2,688. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

ferthepoet wrote:

No need for greedy people here
Untitled

Heh, yeah I actually I would like it if they were made available to everyone else because then maybe they'd be updated with restore points. More GBA games on the eShop in general would be cool.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage
Nestalgic

Nestalgic

2,689. Posted:

I'm thinking we should play a game. Everyone pick a day that they think it'll be announced. I'm going with July 18th.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Missing my NES games...

AuthorMessage
kingston589

kingston589

2,690. Posted:

eh really dont care about ambassador games. Already have original cartridges.

Currently Playing: Smash Bros, Ducktales Remastered and Bayou Billy
Youtube: PlatTheFormer
Steam: PlatTheFormer

Nintendo Network ID: kingston589

AuthorMessage
3DSAllDay

3DSAllDay

2,691. Posted:

Sorry I meant it mostly as a sarcastic joke showing how each year the prizes get lazier and lazier but I think they will announce the REAL platinum and gold prizes at the end of this month.

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

AuthorMessage
PuzzleMaster7

PuzzleMaster7

2,692. Posted:

As we wait for the Elite rewards to be announced in NA, Europe and Japan are receiving some cool prizes. Europeans can pick up a blue, yellow, or red Pikmin that stands at 24 cm tall as shown below.
Untitled

Meanwhile, Japan is receiving a commerative Year of Luigi soundtrack for 400 Club Nintendo Points or 200 CNP if you register either Luigi’s Mansion 2, New Super Luigi 2, or Mario & Luigi RPG4 Dream Adventure.
Untitled

Edited on by PuzzleMaster7

There is no puzzle without a solution!

Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

2,693. Posted:

Kodeen wrote:

KodyWB-98 wrote:

As we wait for the Elite rewards to be announced in NA, Europe and Japan are receiving some cool prizes. Europeans can pick up a blue, yellow, or red Pikmin that stands at 24 cm tall as shown below.

Those are cool. Were they Platinum-only?

........it says you can buy/order them......

AuthorMessage
WingedSnagret

WingedSnagret

2,694. Posted:

KodyWB-98 wrote:

Untitled

Meanwhile, Japan is receiving a commerative Year of Luigi soundtrack for 400 Club Nintendo Points or 200 CNP if you register either Luigi’s Mansion 2, New Super Luigi 2, or Mario & Luigi RPG4 Dream Adventure.
Untitled

And for us Americans? Nothing, a big load of nothing. :p

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
One-Winged-Pit

One-Winged-Pit

2,695. Posted:

Yeah NoA loves dragging its feet with Club Nintendo. NoE and NoJ get great prizes. I really want that CD. Not sure how many people could get one of those Pikmin though. 2,000 coins????

"You've GOT to be joking! ALL YOU GODS AND ALL YOUR STUPID WARS ARE THE ONES THROWING EVERYTHING OFF BALANCE!!"
3DS Friend Code: 4296-2987-2154

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

2,696. Posted:

One-Winged-Pit wrote:

Yeah NoA loves dragging its feet with Club Nintendo. NoE and NoJ get great prizes. I really want that CD. Not sure how many people could get one of those Pikmin though. 2,000 coins????

2000 stars! coins and stars are different when it comes to currency.

AuthorMessage
WingedSnagret

WingedSnagret

2,697. Posted:

KodyWB-98 wrote:

Nintendo wrote:

"Congratulations on having achieved gold status! It’s understandable that you would want to know what we’re planning for Club Nintendo members who’ve achieved Gold or Platinum status. We will be announcing rewards by the end of the month, July 31st."

Source

I can only hope that this was made up, but knowing that it's Club Nintendo, I really doubt it.

Oh boy... Then again since they don't actually ship the rewards till December I guess it doesn't really matter in the long run.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
3DSAllDay

3DSAllDay

2,698. Posted:

Does anybody know if Nintendo will reproduce the game and watch ball reward? It is the only reason I joined just so I could get enough coins to get it.

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

AuthorMessage
RR529

RR529

2,699. Posted:

I want to point out that they didn't say the rewards would be announced on the 31st. They said they'd be announced by the 31st.

Technically, that's been the rule all along, it's just that in past years, they've announced them very early in the month.

TLDR: That statement doesn't really mean much. They're just as likely to be announced tomorrow as they are the 31st, for all we know.

Playing: Dragon Quest V (AND), Pokémon Shuffle (3DS)

Watching: Marco Polo (Netflix), Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey (Netflix), InuYasha: the Final Act (Toonami), DBZ Kai (Toonami)

AuthorMessage
PuzzleMaster7

PuzzleMaster7

2,700. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

I want to point out that they didn't say the rewards would be announced on the 31st. They said they'd be announced by the 31st.

Technically, that's been the rule all along, it's just that in past years, they've announced them very early in the month.

TLDR: That statement doesn't really mean much. They're just as likely to be announced tomorrow as they are the 31st, for all we know.

I was almost sure that it said "on" when I first read it, but fortunately, you're right. It indeed says "by".

There is no puzzle without a solution!

Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter: