General Discussion Forum

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Showing 2,681 to 2,700 of 4,069

AuthorMessage

iphys

2,681. Posted:

I'm not sure whether it would help if they showed the elite rewards in advance, because then people would just not bother if they didn't care about them that year. They really should have a couple top-notch regular physical rewards that are like 1000 coins though to give people a motivation to save up for something. What a barren wasteland the rewards page has become over the past year and a half!

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage

One-Winged-Pit

2,682. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Honestly who cares if its good or not? Its free after all. Beggars can't be choosers.

It is like that relative that gives you crayons or a child's book on Christmas even though you are 14. Better to just not get anything.

"You've GOT to be joking! ALL YOU GODS AND ALL YOUR STUPID WARS ARE THE ONES THROWING EVERYTHING OFF BALANCE!!"
3DS Friend Code: 4296-2987-2154

AuthorMessage

DualWielding

2,683. Posted:

I know ambassadors wouldn't care but I wish they offered as a reward one of the ambassador GBA exclusives for the 3DS VC

DualWielding

AuthorMessage

dumedum

2,684. Posted:

One-Winged-Pit wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Honestly who cares if its good or not? Its free after all. Beggars can't be choosers.

It is like that relative that gives you crayons or a child's book on Christmas even though you are 14. Better to just not get anything.

How is that better? Those can still be nice stuff, just not what you wanted. Worse case scenario, you give them as a gift to a child or sell them on ebay. Same here.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

AuthorMessage

SwimyGreen

2,685. Posted:

I doubt it will ever happen, but I hope platinum is that SNES classic controller released in the other regions. That or one of those CD soundtracks I've been dying for. All I can do is hope... and wait.

SwimyGreen

AuthorMessage

3DSAllDay

2,686. Posted:

Sucks that there is like nothing I can use my 1000 coins on -_-

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

2,687. Posted:

If it's not announced today (friday where I live) we have to wait another weekend :(

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

iphys

2,688. Posted:

Crosses fingers for the awards to be unveiled today. Please, Nintendo, please don't leave us in suspense all weekend.

AuthorMessage

Nestalgic

2,689. Posted:

They always do their reveal on a Thursday or Friday. So if we don't get it today at noon, it will be next week. This is the longest we've waited since the initiation year.

Missing my NES games...

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

2,690. Posted:

ferthepoet wrote:

I know ambassadors wouldn't care but I wish they offered as a reward one of the ambassador GBA exclusives for the 3DS VC

You know we wouldn't care? Ha! As an Ambassador I'd care quite a bit. I don't want any of you commoners having access to the same games we elite Ambassadors have.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

2,691. Posted:

Klimbatize wrote:

ferthepoet wrote:

You know we wouldn't care? Ha! As an Ambassador I'd care quite a bit. I don't want any of you commoners having access to the same games we elite Ambassadors have.

No need for greedy people here
Untitled

Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

2,692. Posted:

It seems like the rewards didn't come today...

AuthorMessage

iphys

2,693. Posted:

whimper.

AuthorMessage

World

2,694. Posted:

If the ever-shrinking wasteland of physical rewards is any indication, the Elite Gifts will either be downloads or whatever is left over from the physical stock they desperately seem to want to eliminate.

So yeah....who's up for some folders?

World

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

2,695. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

ferthepoet wrote:

No need for greedy people here
Untitled

Heh, yeah I actually I would like it if they were made available to everyone else because then maybe they'd be updated with restore points. More GBA games on the eShop in general would be cool.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Nestalgic

2,696. Posted:

I'm thinking we should play a game. Everyone pick a day that they think it'll be announced. I'm going with July 18th.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Missing my NES games...

AuthorMessage

kingston589

2,697. Posted:

eh really dont care about ambassador games. Already have original cartridges.

600+ games and counting.
Youtube: PlatTheFormer

Nintendo Network ID: kingston589

AuthorMessage

3DSAllDay

2,698. Posted:

Sorry I meant it mostly as a sarcastic joke showing how each year the prizes get lazier and lazier but I think they will announce the REAL platinum and gold prizes at the end of this month.

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

2,699. Posted:

As we wait for the Elite rewards to be announced in NA, Europe and Japan are receiving some cool prizes. Europeans can pick up a blue, yellow, or red Pikmin that stands at 24 cm tall as shown below.
Untitled

Meanwhile, Japan is receiving a commerative Year of Luigi soundtrack for 400 Club Nintendo Points or 200 CNP if you register either Luigi’s Mansion 2, New Super Luigi 2, or Mario & Luigi RPG4 Dream Adventure.
Untitled

Edited on by PuzzleMaster7

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter: PuzzleMaster7

AuthorMessage

Kodeen

2,700. Posted:

KodyWB-98 wrote:

As we wait for the Elite rewards to be announced in NA, Europe and Japan are receiving some cool prizes. Europeans can pick up a blue, yellow, or red Pikmin that stands at 24 cm tall as shown below.

Those are cool. Were they Platinum-only?

Kodeen