Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,681 to 2,700 of 5,198

e-love

I went with the posters last year, and I don't think I need anymore.
The Luigi poster looks like nothing special, and the Wind Waker image is already on the internet o:

I think I'll go with the Majora's Mask CD

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

KingDunsparce

WingedFish wrote:

Hmm, I can't decide between the posters or the soundtrack. What do you guys think?

Same. I think I might go with the CD though... But the Pikmin and Wind Waker posters look so good! Hmm...

Also, @MadLordofJumpiness has returned!

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

e-love

Jumpy

@Pikminsi, I was in the same position as you, go with the CD! :0

SCRAPPER392

I got the soundtrack.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Snagrio

Pikminsi wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Hmm, I can't decide between the posters or the soundtrack. What do you guys think?

Same. I think I might go with the CD though... But the Pikmin and Wind Waker posters look so good! Hmm...

Also, @MadLordofJumpiness has returned!

Wait, there's a Pikmin poster in the set? I thought it was just Zelda since I didn't look at the prizes in detail. Well, guess it'll be the posters for me. Besides, if I really want to I can just pull up a song from MM from YouTube and play it on my TV.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Birdman

I can honestly say I really don't care for any of these rewards. I'll probably get the MM soundtrack.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

RR529

Didn't get Platinum this year, darn.

Still got Gold, and since I already have all of those games, I got the calendar (the site says the images are from last year's calendar, so I wonder what games will be featured in this years. Hoping for a Fire Emblem: Awakening month).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Arianabtd

I'm ordering le posters.
I seriously earned all of the coins on my family's account but my brother was begging me for the pikmin poster.
So I'm like whatever. None of the games really interested me.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

3DSAllDay

Went with the soundtrack and I hope that we get Majoras mask 3D for the 3DS but if it comes to the WiiU instead then I won't be too upset since it will be more of an incentive to finally own a WiiU.

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

Undead_terror

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

I still want to think about what i get for my Elite gift.Can the CD or anything else run out if i dont act fast?

No, we won't get the stuff until near christmas time (like the end of October and up) in that time they will be make all the stuff, however it's only a limited time you can order whatever.
@GameCubeman you can buy the game anytime or wait for a sale, the cd however is a collector's item and it will fetch a pretty penny in the future.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

e-love

GamecubeMan wrote:

Im debating on either getting the Majora's Mask CD or Sakura Samurai....

Go with the CD. I don't see the point of the downloadable games. They aren't worth it. Nintendo should have at least let you pick out a few of them for getting Gold or Platinum status.

iphys

WingedFish wrote:

Wait, there's a Pikmin poster in the set? I thought it was just Zelda since I didn't look at the prizes in detail. Well, guess it'll be the posters for me. Besides, if I really want to I can just pull up a song from MM from YouTube and play it on my TV.

The Pikmin poster is so small though, it's disappointing. The only poster I really like is the Luigi one, but I honestly prefer the Luigi's Mansion poster I got last year. I also prefer the Zelda poster from last year to this year's Zelda poster. So I might as well be content with the posters I got last year and go for the 2-CD soundtrack.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

SCRAPPER392

Undead_terror wrote:

GamecubeMan wrote:

CD's it is! (Apparently the description says there are 2 CD's).

Although I won't be opening mine, hopefully it's a spare cd.

Not me. I'm gonna be blastin' Song of Healing on my surround sound system, yo'. The hood be all like, "I'm healed!".

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

e-love

SCAR392 wrote:

I'm gonna be blastin' Song of Healing on my surround sound system, yo'. The hood be all like, "I'm healed!".

Best comment of the day award: you

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.