Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,641 to 2,660 of 5,198

Nestalgic

I'm thinking we should play a game. Everyone pick a day that they think it'll be announced. I'm going with July 18th.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Missing my NES games...

kingston589

eh really dont care about ambassador games. Already have original cartridges.

Currently Playing: Smash Bros, Ducktales Remastered and Bayou Billy
Youtube: PlatTheFormer
Steam: PlatTheFormer

Nintendo Network ID: kingston589

3DSAllDay

Sorry I meant it mostly as a sarcastic joke showing how each year the prizes get lazier and lazier but I think they will announce the REAL platinum and gold prizes at the end of this month.

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

PuzzleMaster7

As we wait for the Elite rewards to be announced in NA, Europe and Japan are receiving some cool prizes. Europeans can pick up a blue, yellow, or red Pikmin that stands at 24 cm tall as shown below.
Untitled

Meanwhile, Japan is receiving a commerative Year of Luigi soundtrack for 400 Club Nintendo Points or 200 CNP if you register either Luigi’s Mansion 2, New Super Luigi 2, or Mario & Luigi RPG4 Dream Adventure.
Untitled

Edited on by PuzzleMaster7

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7

Undead_terror

Kodeen wrote:

KodyWB-98 wrote:

As we wait for the Elite rewards to be announced in NA, Europe and Japan are receiving some cool prizes. Europeans can pick up a blue, yellow, or red Pikmin that stands at 24 cm tall as shown below.

Those are cool. Were they Platinum-only?

........it says you can buy/order them......

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Snagrio

KodyWB-98 wrote:

Untitled

Meanwhile, Japan is receiving a commerative Year of Luigi soundtrack for 400 Club Nintendo Points or 200 CNP if you register either Luigi’s Mansion 2, New Super Luigi 2, or Mario & Luigi RPG4 Dream Adventure.
Untitled

And for us Americans? Nothing, a big load of nothing.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

One-Winged-Pit

Yeah NoA loves dragging its feet with Club Nintendo. NoE and NoJ get great prizes. I really want that CD. Not sure how many people could get one of those Pikmin though. 2,000 coins????

"You've GOT to be joking! ALL YOU GODS AND ALL YOUR STUPID WARS ARE THE ONES THROWING EVERYTHING OFF BALANCE!!"
3DS Friend Code: 4296-2987-2154

Undead_terror

One-Winged-Pit wrote:

Yeah NoA loves dragging its feet with Club Nintendo. NoE and NoJ get great prizes. I really want that CD. Not sure how many people could get one of those Pikmin though. 2,000 coins????

2000 stars! coins and stars are different when it comes to currency.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Snagrio

KodyWB-98 wrote:

Nintendo wrote:

"Congratulations on having achieved gold status! It’s understandable that you would want to know what we’re planning for Club Nintendo members who’ve achieved Gold or Platinum status. We will be announcing rewards by the end of the month, July 31st."

Source

I can only hope that this was made up, but knowing that it's Club Nintendo, I really doubt it.

Oh boy... Then again since they don't actually ship the rewards till December I guess it doesn't really matter in the long run.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

3DSAllDay

Does anybody know if Nintendo will reproduce the game and watch ball reward? It is the only reason I joined just so I could get enough coins to get it.

RR529

I want to point out that they didn't say the rewards would be announced on the 31st. They said they'd be announced by the 31st.

Technically, that's been the rule all along, it's just that in past years, they've announced them very early in the month.

TLDR: That statement doesn't really mean much. They're just as likely to be announced tomorrow as they are the 31st, for all we know.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

PuzzleMaster7

RR529 wrote:

I want to point out that they didn't say the rewards would be announced on the 31st. They said they'd be announced by the 31st.

Technically, that's been the rule all along, it's just that in past years, they've announced them very early in the month.

TLDR: That statement doesn't really mean much. They're just as likely to be announced tomorrow as they are the 31st, for all we know.

I was almost sure that it said "on" when I first read it, but fortunately, you're right. It indeed says "by".

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7

Tasuki

WiiAllDay wrote:

Does anybody know if Nintendo will reproduce the game and watch ball reward? It is the only reason I joined just so I could get enough coins to get it.

They may you never know. Safe bet would be email Nintendo and ask them. They are the only ones that will know for sure.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

3DSAllDay

Sent them the e-mail but I am not sure how long it might take them to answer. I just hope it is not a simple IDK.

RevolverLink

I've never wanted anything as much as I want that Blue Pikmin.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

iphys

If they knew it was going to take this long, I wish they would have said so rather than keeping us in suspense by telling us "soon." I honestly wasn't expecting it to take so much longer than last year when they said "soon" and had the rewards up on the morning of the 6th. I hope it's true that good things come to those who wait, and they're not just delaying the reward announcement because they're ashamed of how bad it is.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

3DSAllDay

I got the response from Nintendo about whether or not the game and watch will be available in the future. Here is what they said.

"Thanks for contacting us about the Game & Watch: Ball. Please note that this reward was produced in limited quantities, so it is unlikely that we’ll be getting more in stock. I will, however, document your interest in this particular reward on the record of feedback for this item. If additional supplies become available again in the future, we’ll be sure to update the Rewards section of Club Nintendo (https://club.nintendo.com/rewards.do). Since we'll be unable to alert you if this happens, we ask that you check back periodically."

I can only assume that unless more of us want the game and watch back in stock we need to let Nintendo know.

Edited on by 3DSAllDay

One-Winged-Pit

I think it will come back one day for a limited time.

"You've GOT to be joking! ALL YOU GODS AND ALL YOUR STUPID WARS ARE THE ONES THROWING EVERYTHING OFF BALANCE!!"
3DS Friend Code: 4296-2987-2154

NavySpheal

I expect an email like this:
We at Nintendo of America know how long you've been pulling your hair out and attacking your local mailman due to the wait for your Elite Staus rewards for 2013, and now they're here! Our prestige Platinum members receive Super Mario dental floss! Attack those cavities with Star Power, the Mario way? Gold members receive a calendar, what'd you think you would get?! Huh, you thought it would be worth the wait? Hahahahaha-
-Nintendo

3DS FC: 4596-9744-5868
Buffalo wings are a gift from the gods themselves.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.