Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,601 to 2,620 of 5,198

Undead_terror

I guess we got to wait until Monday for the rewards to get announced, would of been nice if they announced it today so over the weekend most orders would be done.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

the_shpydar

Sony_70 wrote:

So I bought few game from the eshop yesterday and I haven't the registration for two of them yer. Is that a common thing?

Usually takes a few days before they show up.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

KiwiPanda

I got my Luigi Hat 3DS holder! Two weeks late but what I wanted nonetheless~

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

One-Winged-Pit

They sure are taking their sweet time. Not like it takes half the year to be shipped or anything. Have they still not decided or something? Watch this year's Platinum prize be bottle caps or something.

"You've GOT to be joking! ALL YOU GODS AND ALL YOUR STUPID WARS ARE THE ONES THROWING EVERYTHING OFF BALANCE!!"
3DS Friend Code: 4296-2987-2154

RR529

Entered my PIN for FE:A today, so only 260 coins left to 2014 Gold, lol.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

iphys

Okay, today is the day I officially start to get anxious for them to announce the rewards. Make it happen, Nintendo.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Drobotic

I think Nintendo's not telling us something.First they get rid of several physical rewards,then they take their sweet time waiting to announce Elite Rewards.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

Tasuki

Drobotic wrote:

I think Nintendo's not telling us something.First they get rid of several physical rewards,then they take their sweet time waiting to announce Elite Rewards.

If anything I would expect them to announce the prizes at Noon EST/9 PST like they do with the club nintendo updates and new vc games.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

iphys

Site is down for maintenance . . . fingers crossed that they're putting up the rewards and the site didn't just bug out.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Xirion

It seems my post was edited. Then I'll just have to ask where can I actually get a product code?
It's kinda dumb you can't register to Club Nintendo without having one.

as per NL community rules, begging is not allowed for any reason. thanks. -k8smum

Edited on by Xirion

Xirion

Tasuki

Xirion wrote:

It seems my post was edited. Then I'll just have to ask where can I actually get a product code?
It's kinda dumb you can't register to Club Nintendo without having one.

as per NL community rules, begging is not allowed for any reason. thanks. -k8smum

You can get a product code from buying new games or systems. Also downloading games from the eShop will also give you surveys do to for coins on Club Nintendo.

My Backlog

PanicPuppet

Why do I get the feeling they weren't prepared, and are scrambling for stuff they can turn into Elite rewards?

I hope that's not the case.

PanicPuppet

Nestalgic

The website is acting up. I wonder if that means they are going to update soon...

Missing my NES games...

Undead_terror

Well they have a whole year to think of something, they could borrow some ideas from the other club Nintendo's, Japan got a new game for platinum this year, somewhat wouldn't mind having it, but then again the issues of translating it to English.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Tasuki

Austroid wrote:

Why do I get the feeling they weren't prepared, and are scrambling for stuff they can turn into Elite rewards?

I am sure they were prepared you people just need to learn patients when it comes to these things.
why does everyone in society today need everything NOW. They just can't wait.

My Backlog

SwimyGreen

Tasuki wrote:

I am sure they were prepared you people just need to learn patients when it comes to these things.

I blame the internet personally. People are used to getting whatever they want immediately... so we get anxious when nothing comes. I'll survive a few more days.

The only reason that I'm tired of waiting is because it has never taken this long. Last year was the latest announcement they'd had... it was the 6th.
Now were going into the 10th. Kind of makes me wonder when we'll hear of something.

SwimyGreen

One-Winged-Pit

Tasuki wrote:

Austroid wrote:

Probably because an extremely late announcement does not make people feel safe on the prize being something good.

"You've GOT to be joking! ALL YOU GODS AND ALL YOUR STUPID WARS ARE THE ONES THROWING EVERYTHING OFF BALANCE!!"
3DS Friend Code: 4296-2987-2154

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.