Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,621 to 2,640 of 5,198

Tasuki

One-Winged-Pit wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Austroid wrote:

Why do I get the feeling they weren't prepared, and are scrambling for stuff they can turn into Elite rewards?

I hope that's not the case.

I am sure they were prepared you people just need to learn patients when it comes to these things.
why does everyone in society today need everything NOW. They just can't wait.

Probably because an extremely late announcement does not make people feel safe on the prize being something good.

Honestly who cares if its good or not? Its free after all. Beggers can't be choosers.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

DualWielding

Am I the only one that things Nintendo has it backwards regarding how reward programs are support to work.... Wouldn't it be a better strategy to announce a cool prize in advance and motivate people to spend money toward getting it than revealing your prizes afterwards and risk people being dissapointed and mad at you?

PSN: Fertheseeker

PanicPuppet

Tasuki wrote:

I am sure they were prepared you people just need to learn patients when it comes to these things.
why does everyone in society today need everything NOW. They just can't wait.

Hey, I'm a pretty patient guy; both with people and just waiting for stuff.

Besides once they announce the rewards they usually don't arrive until the holidays.

PanicPuppet

Nestalgic

ferthepoet wrote:

Am I the only one that things Nintendo has it backwards regarding how reward programs are support to work.... Wouldn't it be a better strategy to announce a cool prize in advance and motivate people to spend money toward getting it than revealing your prizes afterwards and risk people being dissapointed and mad at you?

Nintendo hasn't exactly shown great business sense over the last two years.

Missing my NES games...

iphys

I'm not sure whether it would help if they showed the elite rewards in advance, because then people would just not bother if they didn't care about them that year. They really should have a couple top-notch regular physical rewards that are like 1000 coins though to give people a motivation to save up for something. What a barren wasteland the rewards page has become over the past year and a half!

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

One-Winged-Pit

Tasuki wrote:

Honestly who cares if its good or not? Its free after all. Beggars can't be choosers.

It is like that relative that gives you crayons or a child's book on Christmas even though you are 14. Better to just not get anything.

"You've GOT to be joking! ALL YOU GODS AND ALL YOUR STUPID WARS ARE THE ONES THROWING EVERYTHING OFF BALANCE!!"
3DS Friend Code: 4296-2987-2154

DualWielding

I know ambassadors wouldn't care but I wish they offered as a reward one of the ambassador GBA exclusives for the 3DS VC

PSN: Fertheseeker

dumedum

One-Winged-Pit wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Honestly who cares if its good or not? Its free after all. Beggars can't be choosers.

It is like that relative that gives you crayons or a child's book on Christmas even though you are 14. Better to just not get anything.

How is that better? Those can still be nice stuff, just not what you wanted. Worse case scenario, you give them as a gift to a child or sell them on ebay. Same here.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

SwimyGreen

I doubt it will ever happen, but I hope platinum is that SNES classic controller released in the other regions. That or one of those CD soundtracks I've been dying for. All I can do is hope... and wait.

SwimyGreen

3DSAllDay

Sucks that there is like nothing I can use my 1000 coins on -_-

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

iphys

Crosses fingers for the awards to be unveiled today. Please, Nintendo, please don't leave us in suspense all weekend.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Nestalgic

They always do their reveal on a Thursday or Friday. So if we don't get it today at noon, it will be next week. This is the longest we've waited since the initiation year.

Missing my NES games...

Klimbatize

ferthepoet wrote:

I know ambassadors wouldn't care but I wish they offered as a reward one of the ambassador GBA exclusives for the 3DS VC

You know we wouldn't care? Ha! As an Ambassador I'd care quite a bit. I don't want any of you commoners having access to the same games we elite Ambassadors have.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Undead_terror

Klimbatize wrote:

ferthepoet wrote:

You know we wouldn't care? Ha! As an Ambassador I'd care quite a bit. I don't want any of you commoners having access to the same games we elite Ambassadors have.

No need for greedy people here
Untitled

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

World

If the ever-shrinking wasteland of physical rewards is any indication, the Elite Gifts will either be downloads or whatever is left over from the physical stock they desperately seem to want to eliminate.

So yeah....who's up for some folders?

World

Klimbatize

undead_terror wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

ferthepoet wrote:

No need for greedy people here
Untitled

Heh, yeah I actually I would like it if they were made available to everyone else because then maybe they'd be updated with restore points. More GBA games on the eShop in general would be cool.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.