Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,581 to 2,600 of 5,198

dumedum

Why does the counter with the badge says... X coins.. to Gold 2013. Isn't that supposed to be 2014 now?

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

OptometristLime

RR529 wrote:

OptometristLime wrote:

RR529 wrote:

I thought the free games that were offered last year were classified as "gold" rewards?

Hope it's that way this year as well, as I don't have platinum.

Hope so too, as I'm in the same boat.

Yeah, but unless they offer Paper Mario, I'll probably end up getting the calendar. Last year they just chose a bunch a bunch of recently offered games, and if it's the same this year, PM is the only recent reward that I don't already have that I'm interested in.

I'm really stingy with my coins so an N64 game does sound appealing. Probably Star Fox or F Zero X, in my case.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

Drobotic

MASTAOFTROLS656 wrote:

IAM AM FRENDS WIT SO MANE PEOPLLLE LIK OBAMA ND URE MOOOAM TROLOLLOLOLOOLLO!!11!!!11!!!!11

If you aren't going to post about the topic,then kindly leave.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

World

Zach777 wrote:

They should make Pilotwings Resort and Starfox 64 3DS platinum club rewards.

Offer up Pilotwings 64 (is it even on the Virtual Console at all?) and it's a deal.

Last year's playing cards ruled, but one needs only one set of transparent playing cards.

Honestly, I think I'll never be satisfied until all the rewards are just Game & Watch reprints, so whatever.

World

Drobotic

MASTAOFTROLS656 wrote:

TROLOLOOLOLOLO IAM NOT LIVIN IAM NEVA LIVIN AN IAMA PILT URE ASSS TRLOLOOLOLO!!!!!!1111!!1

You're a bad troll.A very bad troll.

Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

Drobotic

I thought of it more as spamming.

Snagrio

@Drobotic He got banned within five hours of appearing. That's gotta be a new record.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

GamecubeMan

I have seen people get banned within 30 minutes in chat. :3 Anyway, when do you guys think Nintendo will announce the gold and platinum rewards? My guess some time this August...

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Undead_terror

GamecubeMan wrote:

I have seen people get banned within 30 minutes in chat. :3 Anyway, when do you guys think Nintendo will announce the gold and platinum rewards? My guess some time this August...

Last year it was on the 6th, before that it was on the 1st or 2nd.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SkywardLink98

Is it possible to order a downloadable game multiple times? I'm asking because I have multiple 3DSes attached to the same account, and I want to get Donkey Kong for all of 'em.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Tasuki

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Is it possible to order a downloadable game multiple times? I'm asking because I have multiple 3DSes attached to the same account, and I want to get Donkey Kong for all of 'em.

Yes it is I did it with Metroid II last month. I got a copy for my son on his 3DS for coins and I got a copy for myself on my 3DSXL for coins. Now you will have to spend 100 coins each time for each copy.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

SkywardLink98

@Tasuki Ok thanks.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Tasuki

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Has Nintendo announced the rewards yet?

Nope but than again today is a holiday so I dont expect them to. I am thinking maybe tomorrow but more likely next week sometime.

My Backlog

DELETE_ACCOUNT

Tasuki wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Nope but than again today is a holiday so I dont expect them to. I am thinking maybe tomorrow but more likely next week sometime.

It's not a holiday in Canada, but I'm not so naive to think that matters =).

Hope all who celebrate it had a great 4th of July.

DELETE_ACCOUNT

Tasuki

Samurairu wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

It's not a holiday in Canada, but I'm not so naive to think that matters =).

Hope all who celebrate it had a great 4th of July.

Well except that Nintendo of America is based in Washington were it is a holiday today so yeah that matters.

My Backlog

shingi_70

So I bought few game from the eshop yesterday and I haven't the registration for two of them yer. Is that a common thing?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.