Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 1,621 to 1,640 of 5,198

Nardar

You get 60 coins so far for selected Wii U games.

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

Arianabtd

Just ordered the animal crossing playing cards I have had my eye on for a very long time.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Hamsterism

I just ordered the Wii Control Holder (first time I've ordered something) and I can't wait for it to come!

I just looked up my shipping details... it said :

WII REMOTE HOLDER BLACK - CLUB NIN
Quantity: 1
Price Canadian $300.00

O.o $300 for something smaller then my foot? That's like buying 2 of my Wii's!

Edited on by Hamsterism

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

SaKo

Goddanm... the Australian club Nintendo is in a MESS right now... No stars catalogue, incomplete website/login screen and everything scattered everywhere! It's been like this for more than a week now! I really want to register my Pokemon Black 2 game...

SaKo

Nintendo Network ID: jibberldd5 | Twitter:

RR529

Do you get coins for DSiWare games? I just bought 10 Second Run, iSpot Japan, & Paul's Shooting adventure a few days ago (Thursday or Friday), but nothing has come up on my "to do" list for them, yet.

Also, got YouTube (Wii) a few hours ago, just in case you get coins for it.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

rayword45

You only get post-play surveys after a week, no registration.

And I want to see the new prize for 3DS already. Something good like Art Style please.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Nestalgic

rayword45 wrote:

You only get post-play surveys after a week, no registration.

And I want to see the new prize for 3DS already. Something good like Art Style please.

I bet it's a rehash. But actually since the last game up was a rehashed VC title, we're probably looking at a DSiWare download this week. I just hope it's not another $2 download title for 100 coins.

Edited on by Nestalgic

Missing my NES games...

rayword45

The prices for WiiWare/Wii VC have been lowering, maybe we'll get lucky and get a 100-coin $5 download (I want some more Art Style)

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

LordJumpMad

Was really hoping for Pokemon Rumble, for Wiiware

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Pokefanmum82

i already have this one but at least this is a new offering though

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Nestalgic

Joy. Another $2 download for 100 coins. When are they going to realize that nobody wants these? At $2, you're better off buying these titles.

Missing my NES games...

GamecubeMan

What kind of hippie would want to play Solitaire on their 3DS
No offense but what a rip off!

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Whopper744

I about have enough (after a looong time) for the Game and Watch ball...should I spend them all on that?? It's only selling for about 70 bucks from what I saw so I don't know if it's worth as long as it took me to build up those coins.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

iphys

If you don't really want the G&W, I'd save your coins so you can quickly pounce on anything good that gets offered. I wouldn't be surprised if they put up some new physical rewards for the holidays soon, just to help remind everyone to buy some Nintendo games, lol.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Whopper744

iphys wrote:

If you don't really want the G&W, I'd save your coins so you can quickly pounce on anything good that gets offered. I wouldn't be surprised if they put up some new physical rewards for the holidays soon, just to help remind everyone to buy some Nintendo games, lol.

I think it would be a really cool collectable, but honestly I don't know if anything will feel "worthy" of all the time those coins took haha

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.