TsunamiSensei

It might work , but I am not certain

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

GamecubeMan

KaiserGX wrote:

The shoulder buttons change the camera on SMW. I don't see where the problem is, I play with the Classic Controller.

Anyways Rotozoa is a great game.
Edit: GamecubeMan I got your back.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Hamsterism

Tasuki wrote:

Ecto-1 wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Anyone know when the next game for the CN reward will be? I already have the two games offered now and usually they have a date saying how long they will have each game available, but for some reason they dont this time around.

They still have the dates on the rewards page. Punch Out expired yesterday, so we should see a new one for Wii up in the next few hours.

Cool hoping that maybe it might be MK 64. That would be freakin sweet.

Dude, that would be MIND BLOWING!!! I've yearned to play this ever since my friend lost his 64 n the game in a house fire.

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

Hamsterism

I was hoping for some nice retro Mario game with CN Rewards after I got my Wii, a art game isn't exactly what I wanted.

I've downloaded Put Pro Domo, but I wish I could refund my coins. I don't find it that fun or entertaining.

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

TheDreamingHawk

Hamsterism wrote:

I was hoping for some nice retro Mario game with CN Rewards after I got my Wii, a art game isn't exactly what I wanted.

I've downloaded Put Pro Domo, but I wish I could refund my coins. I don't find it that fun or entertaining.

LOL Art style series isn't even an art game. It's a series that ranges in many genres.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Ryno

I like how Club Nintendo is doing a ffree game giveaway like with Donkey Kong with the purchase of "eligible titles." I hope that will carry over with the Wii U games.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

bezerker99

Master_Ryno wrote:

I like how Club Nintendo is doing a ffree game giveaway like with Donkey Kong with the purchase of "eligible titles." I hope that will carry over with the Wii U games.

If only I liked any of the "elligible" titles.

Edited on by bezerker99

TheDreamingHawk

bezerker99 wrote:

Master_Ryno wrote:

If only I liked any of the "elligible" titles.

What about professor layton and the miracle mask? That's what I'll get for the promotion. (Need money though)

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Hokori

I want Maricle Mask, Art Academy, and Paper Mario, I'll probably get Paper Mario though in a little less then a month ( need more money as well)

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Nardar

https://club.nintendo.com/coin-values.do
Hey Everyone, Nintendo has finally put the coin value for Wii U Hardware. I bet you can guess what it is. I just looked and they haven't put the games up yet.

Edited on by Nardar

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

6ch6ris6

i just noticed the german club nintendo site is moving.
maybe we will get the same kind of club like in north america.

the site will be back in december

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

e-love

The coin value should be more than 160. Like come on. Some of us are spending $350+ yet we'll be getting the same amount of Club Nintendo coins as a now $130 Wii and $170 3DS? I'm sorry. That's just not right.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Nardar

Emaan wrote:

The coin value should be more than 160. Like come on. Some of us are spending $350+ yet we'll be getting the same amount of Club Nintendo coins as a now $130 Wii and $170 3DS? I'm sorry. That's just not right.

I agree but if they made it 200 than I think Nintendo may would have to up the platinum coin value to like 700 or 800. Which I might be ok with that.

Nardar

Auracle

Hey, I have a question. I noticed that the Golden Nunchuk accessory is currently unavailable for redemption. Does anyone know when this item will be restocked?

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Nardar

True_Hero wrote:

Hey, I have a question. I noticed that the Golden Nunchuk accessory is currently unavailable for redemption. Does anyone know when this item will be restocked?

No and it has been there ever sense August. So if you don't have one I recommend trying to reach 900 just in case it unexpectedly becomes available. I have one and I love it.

Nardar

Auracle

Nardar wrote:

True_Hero wrote:

No and it has been there ever sense August. So if you don't have one I recommend trying to reach 900 just in case it unexpectedly becomes available. I have one and I love it.

Yeah, I was afraid they'd sell out quick. Thanks for your help, though.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Nardar

Hey yaw, I just checked in my account and saw that they are at least getting prepared to ship the Platinum rewards, (that's if you got the cards or posters.) My status shows Preparing Order instead of "will ship by the end of December".

Nardar

Snagrio

Finally. I've been leaving most of my bedroom walls bare just so I have room to put them before filling in the black spaces.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

gerima

I got the Giant Mii AR Card! It's hard to use though because you have to back up so far. You need a big room.

Look at my egg!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.