Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 1,641 to 1,660 of 5,312

Nardar

Emaan wrote:

The coin value should be more than 160. Like come on. Some of us are spending $350+ yet we'll be getting the same amount of Club Nintendo coins as a now $130 Wii and $170 3DS? I'm sorry. That's just not right.

I agree but if they made it 200 than I think Nintendo may would have to up the platinum coin value to like 700 or 800. Which I might be ok with that.

Edited on by Nardar

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

Auracle

Hey, I have a question. I noticed that the Golden Nunchuk accessory is currently unavailable for redemption. Does anyone know when this item will be restocked?

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Nardar

True_Hero wrote:

Hey, I have a question. I noticed that the Golden Nunchuk accessory is currently unavailable for redemption. Does anyone know when this item will be restocked?

No and it has been there ever sense August. So if you don't have one I recommend trying to reach 900 just in case it unexpectedly becomes available. I have one and I love it.

Nardar

Auracle

Nardar wrote:

True_Hero wrote:

No and it has been there ever sense August. So if you don't have one I recommend trying to reach 900 just in case it unexpectedly becomes available. I have one and I love it.

Yeah, I was afraid they'd sell out quick. Thanks for your help, though.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Nardar

Hey yaw, I just checked in my account and saw that they are at least getting prepared to ship the Platinum rewards, (that's if you got the cards or posters.) My status shows Preparing Order instead of "will ship by the end of December".

Nardar

Snagrio

Finally. I've been leaving most of my bedroom walls bare just so I have room to put them before filling in the black spaces.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

gerima

I got the Giant Mii AR Card! It's hard to use though because you have to back up so far. You need a big room.

Look at my egg!

Nardar

You get 60 coins so far for selected Wii U games.

Nardar

Arianabtd

Just ordered the animal crossing playing cards I have had my eye on for a very long time.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Hamsterism

I just ordered the Wii Control Holder (first time I've ordered something) and I can't wait for it to come!

I just looked up my shipping details... it said :

WII REMOTE HOLDER BLACK - CLUB NIN
Quantity: 1
Price Canadian $300.00

O.o $300 for something smaller then my foot? That's like buying 2 of my Wii's!

Edited on by Hamsterism

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

SaKo

Goddanm... the Australian club Nintendo is in a MESS right now... No stars catalogue, incomplete website/login screen and everything scattered everywhere! It's been like this for more than a week now! I really want to register my Pokemon Black 2 game...

SaKo

Nintendo Network ID: jibberldd5 | Twitter:

RR529

Do you get coins for DSiWare games? I just bought 10 Second Run, iSpot Japan, & Paul's Shooting adventure a few days ago (Thursday or Friday), but nothing has come up on my "to do" list for them, yet.

Also, got YouTube (Wii) a few hours ago, just in case you get coins for it.

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

rayword45

You only get post-play surveys after a week, no registration.

And I want to see the new prize for 3DS already. Something good like Art Style please.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Nestalgic

rayword45 wrote:

You only get post-play surveys after a week, no registration.

And I want to see the new prize for 3DS already. Something good like Art Style please.

I bet it's a rehash. But actually since the last game up was a rehashed VC title, we're probably looking at a DSiWare download this week. I just hope it's not another $2 download title for 100 coins.

Edited on by Nestalgic

Missing my NES games...

rayword45

The prices for WiiWare/Wii VC have been lowering, maybe we'll get lucky and get a 100-coin $5 download (I want some more Art Style)

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Sorry, this topic has been locked.