Forums

Topic: Backloggery Thread!

Posts 641 to 660 of 678

Aviator

Why are you using IE in the first place?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Undead_terror

Aviator wrote:

Why are you using IE in the first place?

Us older people can't adjust to chrome...you kids and your chrome, facebook...and your new Nintendo's that you have to pay online!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SomeBitTripFan

That moment of gratification when you're on the front page of the Backloggery flaunting your victory over Zelda II!

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Prof_Clayton

CanisWolfred wrote:

Prof_Quackton wrote:

My backlog is sad, because I am actually playing all of the games in my Now Playing.

You know, I used to give people hell for that...

Everyone gives me hell for this. D: If I'm done with a game, I remove it. I just usually don't make enough progress to edit the game description.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

Undead_terror wrote:

Ok, thanks guys.
Also does anyone here put games on their backloggery that they don't have any more, I know you can put in a formerly owned status by the game but for people who formerly owned a game that they didn't complete, that one game will stay unfinished unless you buy the game again...

If I got rid of it before I added it to my backlog, I wouldn't add it. If I was playing it and sold it or something before it I was done with it I just null it. If it's already beaten I just leave it and make a note that I got rid of the game in the update text.

RevolverLink

After getting screwed by photobucket again, I figured now was as good a time as any to change up my theme (and to start using imgur to host my images...).

My Dragon Quest V theme served me well, but it's now Shin Megami Tensei IV's time.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

KingDunsparce

I vow to finish filling out my backloggery by Wednesday. I need to finish already! D:

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

GuSolarFlare

guess I should get around joining this backloggery thing(it looks cool but I never knew what it was about)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Undead_terror

Happy onion ring day Zerks!

I been trying to make a good banner and I guess the one I got now is good enough.

@GuSilverFlame you should make one! share what you are playing and make new friends!

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SonicBlast

My backloggery is SonicBlast as well. Add me and I'll add you back

Link in signature.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 0087-2332-6506 | Nintendo Network ID: SonicBlast

GuSolarFlare

so I made backloggery about 8 days ago! I'm liking it so far!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Electricmastro

Welp, it's down.

My rotation of games to play right now: Spyro: Year of the Dragon, Gex, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Final Fantasy V, and Knuckles the Echidna in Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Sonic Classic Collection).

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

PekoponTAS

I've made a Backloggery Account! After a severe purging of my video game collection, I left myself with only a DSi, and a DSiXL. Thus the only thing I have in my collection is DSiWare games. DSiWare is actually really great once you get into it, and I've got a bit of work to do in order to get myself caught up. Feel free to add me to the Multitap, and I'll add you back. : )

My account name is "TimeBomb". I tried to make my page theme as easy on the eyes as possible, as a lot of people on Backloggery have really bright, eye straining themes. O_o

My Banner is a snapshot from the DSiWare game called "Abyss" in where they misspell "Speed Run" as "SPEEP RUN" in giant flashing letters on the bottom screen. http://backloggery.com/games.php?user=timebomb

Edited on by PekoponTAS

No matter what the game is, try your best to find enjoyment in it for whatever reason. Sometimes a bad game just needs a bit of a shot to the arm with the imagination of a goofball :).

3DS Friend Code: 4012-3200-6906

Undead_terror

I need to put more ratings on my games and achievements, also my friend list is almost full, I can only add 5 more people so if there is anyone on here that wants to add me then I will add you back!

ogo79

http://www.backloggery.com/ogo79
adding me, youll get a small fee deducted from yer bank account.
its all for the love of gaming.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Electricmastro

Now playing: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, The Legendary Starfy, Pac-Man World, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, SteamWorld Dig and Wario Land 4.

Turnip-Forest wrote:

I just mad a Backloggery! I'm worried about how low the percentage of beaten games will be once I'm finished adding all of my games.

A motivation keeps you from having more unbeaten games than beaten ones is the competition between users.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.