Forums

Topic: Ask theblackdragon.

Posts 301 to 320 of 874

Void

If you had to eat 2 of these, what would you rather not eat?
Mystery Dish A.
Untitled
Disgusting Dish B.
Untitled
Or Cursed Dish C.
Untitled
Edit: Better images.

Edited on by Void

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Happy_Mask

TWEWY(still don't know what that is by the way ) or Xenoblade?
Is my new avatar better than my previous avatar, or should I switch back?

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Captain-N

1. What is your favorite non-Nintendo console?
2. Same as #1, but handheld instead?
3. Which is more fun for you, answering this topic, or moderating NL article comments?
4. Do we, all members(not NL moderators/admins/etc./staff) of the NL community, sometimes drive you to insanity?
5. North, West, South, (What next in Link's quest?)

Captain-N

KarrotMan

Void wrote:

Or Cursed Dish C.

^ ahh Kopi luwak, the most expensive coffee and the only one that comes out from a Cat's behind... Really need to try it out sometime.

Anyway, I have three questions for you:
1. Pertaining to Megaman's 25th, when the executives said to don't hold your breath for a new MM game this year, do you believe they are willing to surprise us with a bang or will they really announce nothing of note?
2. Are you really not excited about Runner 2? At least a tiny bit? Are you really passing this up just because of some art style shift?
3. Can you change your avatar to a Dog wearing a tux?

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

JusticeColde

You watch a video from a Let's Play, The guy playing bad mouths any fire-based boss in any Mega Man game and then it cuts to His shirt catching on fire and Him hilariously flailing around until someone gets a fire extinguisher.

Would You...

Watch more of the Let's Play or go watch something else.

Tecmo Action Bowl 2014 is available now, get you copy today.
Entertainment, turday.
BL Beatmania '15

3DS Friend Code: 5000-5118-3210 | Nintendo Network ID: JusticeColde | Twitter:

TheDreamingHawk

What do you think of 02? (Kirby 64)

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Mieu-Fire

whats your favorite thing to order at taco bell >:3

MANGO

Gameday

Simply how are you today Ms. Dragon

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

theblackdragon

@GuardianKing: knock yourself out.
@weatherguy: we currently have upwards of 31,000 users in our database.
@Void: I'm going to pretend that one of the choices you posted was a delicious pepperoni pizza instead of the crap you're trying to feed me, and then i'll choose that option (though I have tried rocky mountain oysters before; they're not something I'd go out of my way for but they were okay)
@Happy_Mask: Depends on what sort of free time i've got available — obviously if i can't be sitting in front of a TV, then TWEWY, but if i've got the time to hunker down in front of my Wii, definitely Xenoblade. a home vs. handheld console game isn't really much of a contest, lol. Also, idk, i think i liked your previous avatar before because it focused right in on the Happy Mask salesman D:
@Capt_N: the PSX is my favorite non-Nintendo console. as for non-Nintendo handheld, the PSP.
Moderating the site is far more fun than answering these questions, but it's nice to have a break :3
In general, you guys don't drive me to insanity, but yes, there have been days I just wanted to pull my hair out, if that's what you're asking :3
Just stay where you're at. Screw Zelda, let her save herself for once. >:[
@katooooo: To be honest, they've only got a few months left in the year anyway, so i'd suggest believing them that they won't put out a MM game. That way if they do decide to put one out, it'll be a nice surprise, and if they don't, you won't have been disappointed because you weren't expecting anything anyway.
No, I'm really not excited about Runner2, and yes, it is because of the art style shift. The Bit.Trip series is over and done with, Commander Video's story has already been told. There isn't anything to draw me emotionally back into the series, so I can give or take a sequel to be honest. Add the hideous new art style to it, and it just makes Runner2 a game that I'm not interested in at all. if I get a Wii U eventually i may wind up picking it up just to say i've played it, but idk if i can see myself pushing as hard as i did to get through Runner1 to get through Runner2...
I can change my avatar anytime I like... but whether i will or not is something else entirely, haha. :3
@JusticeColde: I don't really think I'd be watching that particular Let's Play to begin with, but I do believe if I were, i'd just stop watching at that point and go find something else, lol
@TheDreamingHawk: I never played Kirby 64, I'm afraid, so i have no idea what you're talking about.
@mieu-fire: My favorite thing to order at Taco Hell was the chili-cheese burrito before they took it off the menu. now they have nothing to offer me
@Gameday: well, I woke up too early, so now i'm just chilling on my couch with Suikoden Tierkreis as I wait to go into work this morning. Thank you for asking :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

Dragon.
Why do the other NL Staff don't invite you to go on their EXPO trip.......is it because your a dragon? If so, that is discrimination, and I know a good lawer that can help you, named Shpydar , who sometimes dresses up like spider-man,but trust me he is the right man for the job.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

theblackdragon

@LJM: i'm pretty sure there was an open invitation to the NL staff populace regarding who wanted to go to the Eurogamer Expo (i'm assuming that's what you were talking about?), though we would have to provide our own transportation of course. my not being there isn't discrimination so much as it is me being broke, which is a crime in and of itself

As for this 'Shpydar' character, I require proof of his penchant for spiderman-costumizing before I'll take him on as my personal legal counsel >:3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Aviator

How would you describe CEO sarcasm?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

the_shpydar

theblackdragon wrote:

As for this 'Shpydar' character, I require proof of his penchant for spiderman-costumizing before I'll take him on as my personal legal counsel >:3

Untitled
I've never lost a case with this strategy.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Happy_Mask

What's your favorite arcade game?

Mieu-Fire

the_shpydar wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

Untitled
I've never lost a case with this strategy.

amazing strategy simply amazing

MANGO

rolLTheDice

Okay, let's try the new format here.
So far would you say the Wii U is a current or next gen console? What makes you feel this way?

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

Happy_Mask

Where'd you go? D:
And did you bring the hall of fame with you?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.