Forums

Topic: Ask theblackdragon.

Posts 321 to 340 of 874

theblackdragon

Happy_Mask wrote:

Where'd you go? D:
And did you bring the hall of fame with you?

I saw your comment in that other thread, and I don't appreciate it. Allow me to explain: I have a life outside of NL — today I spent the hours between 2 and 7:45-ish doing something I didn't really want to do in the first place to earn money to pay my rent, my bills, buy groceries and the occasional video game. My right hand is sore and I probably won't be able to grasp much with it for a few hours — i can barely hit the right keys on my keyboard right now. I take my job very seriously, and coming back my computer to find 26 e-mails staring me in the face is naturally quite distressing. We'll see you again tomorrow.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Void

theblackdragon wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Where'd you go? D:
And did you bring the hall of fame with you?

I saw your comment in that other thread, and I don't appreciate it. Allow me to explain: I have a life outside of NL — today I spent the hours between 2 and 7:45-ish doing something I didn't really want to do in the first place to earn money to pay my rent, my bills, buy groceries and the occasional video game. My right hand is sore and I probably won't be able to grasp much with it for a few hours — i can barely hit the right keys on my keyboard right now. I take my job very seriously, and coming back my computer to find 26 e-mails staring me in the face is naturally quite distressing. We'll see you again tomorrow.

Hmmm.. I take it, you had an excruciating day...

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Joeynator3000

....gives TBD a cookie and goes to corner o.o

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

theblackdragon

@Aviator: 'CEO sarcasm'? is that an actual term? If it is, i'm not really aware of it so i can't tell you much about it, but if you're just talking about LJM's post up there, i find it amusing. :3

@GuardianKing: That was one of the last reviews I wrote for NL iirc, lol. It was actually a fun game — I remember dreading having to play it because I had something else to play at the time (I don't remember what was out back then, but I was fully entrenched in something kinda new and I didn't want to put it down for just a download review game, haha) but StT really sucked me in. I was quite happy with it.
/me looks around to see if she's lured turtlelink onto her plate yet... no? damn

@the_shpydar: lolololololol when did Phoenix Wright become Spiderman?! that probably would've gone a long way re: convincing the stupid judge that the defendant is innocent >:3

@Happy_Mask: Crazy Taxi, hands-down, followed by DDR. I've had a lot of fun with those games over the years; wish there was an arcade around where I'm at now where I could play them

@mieu-fire: Indeed, it's an amazing strategy! You should totally hire him to take on that Luke guy that's been harassing and abusing you for a year :3

@undead_terror: I'd have to know who slenderman was first, and even then it's iffy as to whether i'd give him money or not

@LTD: I don't really care whether something is 'current' or 'next-gen'. all I care about is whether or not they're putting out games for it, and if those games are ones I want to play, I'll wind up purchasing the console eventually. :3

@JusticeColde: lord no! barbed wire, thumbtacks, tables/ladders/chairs, garbage cans, sledgehammers, kendo sticks, boots, pipes, whips, cans of spray paint, steel steps, TVs, and a whole laundry list of random crap they pulled out their butts every night... ECW was Extreme for a reason. love to watch it though >:3

@Void, @Erica_Hartmann: I've had a good night's sleep and I don't have any long appointments like that booked for the rest of the week, so I'm ready to relax. But thanks :3

BEST THREAD EVER

JunkosBoobies

theblackdragon wrote:

@0_S_P: let's not and say we did, please :3
@Happy_Mask: Chicken Brutus/Philip_J_Reed is the only other official 'moderator' here at NL. The admin team has the power to do moderatorial stuff too, though.
@Sonicmon: I'm not really sure, but then I'm not planning to purchase a Wii U at launch, so I've got time to think about it :3
@Pichuka97: We all miss him
@paperluigi: I'm still not sure.
@Happy_Mask: I might, I might not. That would require actually going through them all in depth, though. We'll see how it pans out, I've been sorta busy lately D:
@TheDreamingHawk: Last I checked, ponies weren't able to use the internet due to their general lack of fingers.

i was joking about that when are you going to lock up this thread thing >:3

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TheDreamingHawk

I guess I will have to ask you an epic question that will take you back to the past...

IS KIRBY'S PINBALL LAND AWESOME?

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

SomeBitTripFan

Is this thread becoming a burden to you?

What genre of games do you consider you favorite?

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

theblackdragon

@TheDreamingHawk: I am not a fan of Kirby's Pinball Land at all, so 'no'.

@paperluigi: It was cute while you had it, but now you've got the OoT Links going :3

@SomeBitTripFan: meh, it's something to do. and it seems to keep people happy, so it's not a big deal. It's easier now that i'm not putting myself under so much pressure to actually find the time to sit down and make a video :3

as for what genre of games i consider my favorite, that would be tough, but I greatly enjoy turn-based JRPGs. puzzle games too.

@GuardianKing: Yes, I've told plenty of people to be quiet in the past :3

BEST THREAD EVER

Tasuki

I know you follow WWE or at least it seems that way so I have to ask.

1. Did you watch pro wrestling when you were a kid, and if you did who was your favorite wrestler back than?
2. WWE or WCW (back during the Monday Night Wars) and why did you choose that particular brand over the other?
3. If you could sit down and talk with a current wrestling superstar (Be it WWE, TNA, or even someone who doesnt work for either of those companies) who would it be and what would you talk about?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Mieu-Fire

do you want a pet bunny

MANGO

Happy_Mask

Is there any game you think you would like, but can't bring yourself to buy?

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Brando67854321

@theblackdragon concerning mario party 1 which I know is not coming to the vc & this might be a obvious but my question is did you think mario party 1 was planned to release on the vc then cancelled? Because wikipedia makes it look true when it really is not, even though people actually believed it. just asking for your thoughts.
P.S. Here's the wikipedia article.

Edited on by Brando67854321

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

Happy_Mask

Does Brando think that NL is affiliated with Ninty? D:

Brando67854321

Happy_Mask wrote:

No, I don't mean to be rude but... 1st off did you hear about the mario party lawsuits?
2nd off the question I posted was to get something out of my hair because this "planned to release than cancelled" thing on the article is getting annoying because it's clearly false &
Lastly, I asked the question because people actually thought what the article said was true.
THAT is why I asked the question to TBD. Again I don't mean to be rude.

Happy_Mask

@Brando solution: Don't trust wikipedia because it lies.

Tasuki

Brando67854321 wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

No, I don't mean to be rude but... 1st off did you hear about the mario party lawsuits?
2nd off the question I posted was to get something out of my hair because this "planned to release than cancelled" thing on the article is getting annoying because it's clearly false &
Lastly, I asked the question because people actually thought what the article said was true.
THAT is why I asked the question to TBD.

The problem is alot of people believe that what Wikipedia says is true. They dont realize that anyone can edit the articles to whatever they want to say so most of the stuff on Wikipedia is false.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Brando67854321

Tasuki wrote:

The problem is alot of people believe that what Wikipedia says is true. They dont realize that anyone can edit the articles to whatever they want to say so most of the stuff on Wikipedia is false.

Yeah. I just hate it when people do that. But at the end of the day, people would believe anything these days.
EDIT: And no I did not believe that article to begin with.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.