Forums

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Posts 1,681 to 1,700 of 2,161

Oragami

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Oragami wrote:

"No 3DS?" They gave us Pokémon

That's not a new announcement though.

Alright, I'll give you that. E3 isn't over yet, though, and the Wii U needs all the help it can get.

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

My musical project Comet Tail made a couple of recordings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0zUoWWO1v4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2evBddvrm2U

shingi_70

FANTASY LIFE!!!!

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Peach64

Devil's Third looks a lot better than I'd have expected. Why was this not in the digital event? It would be perfect for pre-recorded, instead of this translating on the fly, poorly planned out segment from IGN.

Peach64

iKhan

I have to say Nintendo killed it. Like absolutely killed it. It could have gone without the Kirby platformer. I love Kirby, but the Wii U has WAY too many 2d platformers.

I'd say more my thoughts, but my head is still spinning from all the announcements!

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Oragami

I am really interested in Splatoon.

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

My musical project Comet Tail made a couple of recordings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0zUoWWO1v4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2evBddvrm2U

SkywardLink98

Oragami wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Oragami wrote:

"No 3DS?" They gave us Pokémon

That's not a new announcement though.

Alright, I'll give you that. E3 isn't over yet, though, and the Wii U needs all the help it can get.

Yeah, but the 3DS only has 2 new games from Nintendo that are "coming soon" according to NintendoLife.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Henmii

Dissapointing! The Yoshi game looked nice, but looks like a regular Yoshi gameplay wise. No new Metroid. Faaaaar to less on new Zelda (though it looks and sounds interesting). Claymation Kirby canvas curse sequel and Toad captain games look nice. But Splatoon is just multiplayer only. And they didn't show Miyamoto's new game properly, though hey promised he shows them on the showfloor. And it seems he is working on a new Starfox, but we have to wait for proper footage. At least the Reggie vs Iwata battle was badass, and very unusual for Nintendo. Oh, and it seems the original Bayonetta will be on the Bayonetta 2 disc, wich is nice! Sadly most titles are 2015.

Oh man, what about that Zelda?! A big, open world like Xenoblade! Celshading, but other then Skyward sword. Lots of light. A very dangerous robot squid. And a Link that looks more like a bow and arrow savage, but with also a sci-fi sword?! My guess that it isn't playable at E3? Looks interesting, to say the least!

Henmii

iKhan

Nintendo announced an E3 sale.
Mario Party 10 announced at Nintendo Minute!

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

SkywardLink98

iKhan wrote:

Nintendo announced an E3 sale.
Mario Party 10 announced at Nintendo Minute!

Do we know what's on sale?

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

iKhan

UGX, you were right! They had a crapton of additional announcements not even in the NIntendo Minute.

shingi_70

That Zelda teaser

Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Peach64

Splatoon was the best thing in the event for me. It looks lovely. I wish it had some single player to it, but they're finally trying online, so I'll give them a pass for me. Kirby was the only other new game I cared for. No surprise people here are giving it the 'best E3 ever' reaction again though.

Peach64

Rintyrocks

Some of my friends who are PS and XB fanboys are all over FB saying Nintendo won E3, that's always a good feeling.

Rintyrocks

3DS Friend Code: 4828-5504-9607 | Nintendo Network ID: mememe1000

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.