Forums

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Posts 1,701 to 1,720 of 2,161

Einherjar

Some of the guys that joined the chat really ruined the moment that was one of the best presentations in years.
If THAT is called a Fanbase, i dont want to see the haters...

Einherjar

3DS Friend Code: 3823-8503-1730 | Nintendo Network ID: EinherjarZX

iKhan

Peach64 wrote:

Splatoon was the best thing in the event for me. It looks lovely. I wish it had some single player to it, but they're finally trying online, so I'll give them a pass for me. Kirby was the only other new game I cared for. No surprise people here are giving it the 'best E3 ever' reaction again though.

Uhhhh. Dat Zelda trailer? That looks absolutely amazing.

In terms of new announcements:
Mario Maker?
Captain Toad's Treasure Hunt?
Devil's Third?
NFC in Mario Kart?

Yoshi's Woolly World looks great
The Bayonetta bundle is awesome

Just because some stuff was leaked doesn't mean that it doesn't count as a new anymore.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

astros75

Loved the variety of games shown, no complaints from me, better than last yr. I need more Star Fox details!

Switch FC: 305297906526

Fav 3DS Games:
LoZ: ALBW ~ FE: Awakening ~ AC: New Leaf ~ Luigi Mansion: DM ~ Mario 3D Land ~ Smash Bros 3D

Fav Switch Games:
LoZ: BoW ~ SM Odyssey ~ MK8 ~ Arms ~ LA Noire ~ Doom

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0174-1633 | Nintendo Network ID: astros75

2Pac

OH MAH GAWD THEY WON E3!!

the switch is pretty cool.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6550-4870 | Nintendo Network ID: pacmanracing2003

BenAV

I think I'm interested in virtually everything they showed.
No idea where I'm going to get enough money.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

plrichard

Am I the only one kinda disappointed at the way Link looked? The world looked amazing but I don't know how I feel about Link.

plrichard

Shirma_Akayaku

"Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker"
People were hoping this would be true, and now it is!

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

RR529

Disappointed that SSB3DS isn't coming until Oct.

I guess this frees me up to buy something else as my summer game though.

Good event overall, though.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

iKhan

I'm not a fan of how Nintendo's doing these announcements though. I feel like I have to go to 10 different sites at once to get all the info. For example, I missed the Nintendo Minute because I wanted to see what was up with Devil's Third.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

WebHead

Nintendo won E3. for realz. Can't wait for Splatoon.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

UGXwolf

Peach64 wrote:

Splatoon was the best thing in the event for me. It looks lovely. I wish it had some single player to it, but they're finally trying online, so I'll give them a pass for me. Kirby was the only other new game I cared for. No surprise people here are giving it the 'best E3 ever' reaction again though.

As it was said for Halo: Master Chief Edition, I'll say it for Star Fox U and Mario Maker. It got leaked. That's not Nintendo's fault. It was supposed to be a surprise. Besides, there's more to an E3 presentation than just what new games appear. Don't forget the stuff we LEARN about games, and we learned a lot more about Smash than first meets the eye, but I'll let GameXplain handle the analysis on that one. Don't forget what we've learned about Yoshi's Wooly World and Zelda U. And we'll learn more, yet. The Nintendo Treehouse is looking glorious from here.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

xerneas

Don't say all SSB characters are out now? Where the hell are the zelda chars + Chrom..?

xerneas

SkywardLink98

xerneas wrote:

Don't say all SSB characters are out now? Where the hell are the zelda chars + Chrom..?

We saw a Lucina image when they were showing off the figurines.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

dumedum

Nintendo made a good case that you can enjoy Wii U without the need for other consoles...

Star Fox
Project Guard
Project Giant Robot
Zelda U
Kirby Canvas 2
Yoshi Wooly World
Bayonetta 2
Xenoblade X
Devil's Third
Mario Maker
Captain Toad
Mario Party 10
Splatoon
Hyrule Warriors
Super Smash Bros.

That's 15 games that I counted not counting all the indies. I think that's a lot, no? Also, Watch Dogs and those couple of other third party games like Pacman.

For 3DS:

Pokemon
Fantasy Life
Smash Bros.
Layton vs. Pheonix Wright

Edited on by dumedum

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

xerneas

plrichard wrote:

Am I the only one kinda disappointed at the way Link looked? The world looked amazing but I don't know how I feel about Link.

Same, I hope it was just the extreme lighting in the scene where they were battling..

xerneas

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.