Forums

Topic: 2010 FIFA World Cup Thread

Posts 1 to 20 of 627

ShinRPGGamer

It is one month before the video game for the World Cup and I'm already hyped for the biggest tournament in the world. So basically what I have done is create a fourm that will be about the upcoming tourney. Basically, you can talk the game, who you support, who do you think will make it past the group stage, etc. BTW this is the first fourm I have created so here's hoping it can be a successful one.

Edited on by ShinRPGGamer

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

OldBoy

This guy is gonna win the trophy for us!! ENGLAND FTW!!
Untitled

What's this bit for again?

Machu

Gmls719 wrote:

Edit: This topic fourm is different from Machu's topic fourm so there should be no reason for this fourm to be locked (yes I'm looking at you theblackdragon)

Go easy on her man, all this pre-emptive anti-dragon stuff is not nice. >:[

But anyway...

74 DAYS TILL THE....

Untitled

Just like Luigidude, I am a Lion! England will win the World Cup! I've been saying that for 20 years btw, but this time we will. ;P

Rawr!

JayArr

My ad banner right now is an advert for the World Cup.

Also, the it looks like the championship game is on my birthday this year.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

ShinRPGGamer

Machu wrote:

Gmls719 wrote:

Edit: This topic fourm is different from Machu's topic fourm so there should be no reason for this fourm to be locked (yes I'm looking at you theblackdragon)

Go easy on her man, all this pre-emptive anti-dragon stuff is not nice. >:[

But anyway...

74 DAYS TILL THE....

Untitled

Just like Luigidude, I am a Lion! England will win the World Cup! I've been saying that for 20 years btw, but this time we will. ;P

Was not trying to be mean Machu, just wanted to clarify things before I kicked this fourm off

ShinRPGGamer

JayArr wrote:

My ad banner right now is an advert for the World Cup.

Also, the it looks like the championship game is on my birthday this year.

Is your birthday july 11th

Machu

Gmls719 wrote:

Was not trying to be mean Machu, just wanted to clarify things before I kicked this fourm off

Then send NintendoLife an email request next time yeah.

LET THE FRIENDLY RIVALRY COMMENCE... BOO WORLD... GO ENGLAND!!!

Rawr!

shingi_70

America's goin all the way this year.
Landan Donavan FTW!

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

SuperMarioFan96

Hooray! The one time over the course of four years that i actually pay attention to soccer! USA! USA! We will not win.

Edited on by SuperMarioFan96

"Oooh, yes I said it! I said it! I said it 'cause I caaan!"
My Backloggery

Raylax

Luigi78 wrote:

This guy is gonna win the trophy for us!! ENGLAND FTW!!
Untitled

Shortly after:

Untitled

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Magi

wow. Is South Africa still scary or did they manage to clean everything up in order to get the World Cup? Granted soccer fans are kinda scary all by themselves (), but still...

Magi

Adam

USA! USA! (stomps on Trin the goomba) USA!

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

theblackdragon

@Machu: i was unaware you made a World Cup thread...? i thought the only one you'd made was the 'fantasy football' one.

either way, cut me some slack, Gmls719; i don't remember off the top of my head ever having locked something of yours, and if i did, it wasn't out of malice or spite. i don't even know you -- i'm just here to help keep the forums running as smoothly as possible. :/

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Machu

theblackdragon wrote:

@Machu: i was unaware you made a World Cup thread...? i thought the only one you'd made was the 'fantasy football' one.

Nope, I didn't. :/ Anyway, semi World Cup relatedness...

"South Africa's police have launched a fitness regime to battle obesity, after worries were raised about their ability to keep fans safe at the World Cup. Earlier this month, a study found almost half the officers in Port Elizabeth were clinically obese. Officers needing a uniform in a larger size than their first will be given a year to slim down or face being kicked off the force."

Anyone else think that's a bit harsh. But hey, I guess you need to be in good shape to hold off a wall of hooligans.

74 days till the World Cup! Still!

Rawr!

ShinRPGGamer

theblackdragon wrote:

either way, cut me some slack, Gmls719; i don't remember off the top of my head ever having locked something of yours, and if i did, it wasn't out of malice or spite. i don't even know you -- i'm just here to help keep the forums running as smoothly as possible. :/

I know that. I`m just poking fun at you (but if you want me to stop I will stop)

mnementh

I'll be supporting Italy, current World Champions, like always, but I don't care much about this anymore.

So ends a saga older than time itself.
The World's oldest and fiercest army has been led to victory, and a lost generation
is delivered from its fear of extinction. As the sun sets over the
field of conflict the dinosaurs disperse, hoping never to set foot
in this place a...

ShinRPGGamer

mnementh wrote:

I'll be supporting Italy, current World Champions, like always, but I don't care much about this anymore.

FORZA AZZURRI all the way

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.