Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site

Posts 641 to 660 of 2,611

GamecubeMan

A more mobile friendly chat. I know its easier said than done but chat is kinda lame on the majority of less complex web unabled devices. It would be higly appreciated. I know computer science isnt as easy as it looks; however the NL tech team had done an amazing job with this website. Consider it more of a suggestion rather than a expectation. Thanks, NL tech team!

Edited on by GamecubeMan

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

CROSSBOWIA

there should be a place where you can give ideas for future games and game systems

I can be very smart when it comes to mario trivia and games.I know dozens of mario characters and play around 20 mario games.also know almost every power up to exist

Jaz007

CROSSBOWIA wrote:

there should be a place where you can give ideas for future games and game systems

You can make a thread about that. What you want already exists.

Jaz007

rolLTheDice

Varia01 wrote:

I have an idea. Perhaps you can send emails to those who posts get quoted on the forums

Good call. Love that feature for the comments you make on the main page.

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

AlexSays

Hello I am new user with great idea that I exchange for full mahderatar powers.

Give them to me and I make grate things happen.

Tank you,

Alex

<3

AlexSays

NerdyAndiKnowit

MY SUGGESTION:

Ok, so have you ever been on this site called "Goodreads?" It's this website that's all about books. There's a feature on there that suggests new books to you based on the ones you've already read. Also, it includes fun quizzes and polls.

I think it would be cool if Nintendo Life took that idea and made it video-game themed, you know?

May the Triforce be with you.

8BitSamurai

This has probably been mentioned before (600 posts, not feasible to go through it all), but maybe spoiler boxes for the message boards? Like, you need to highlight the box to reveal the spoiler-ridden contents.

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

Jaz007

8BitSamurai wrote:

This has probably been mentioned before (600 posts, not feasible to go through it all), but maybe spoiler boxes for the message boards? Like, you need to highlight the box to reveal the spoiler-ridden contents.

hear hear, great idea .

Jaz007

Pianomanfreak

8BitSamurai wrote:

we have that at goldensunrealm too we also have a members list and a birthday thread as well.

My Youtube Channel!
My Twitch Channel!

3DS Friend Code: 4425-2766-8363 | Nintendo Network ID: Pianomanfreak

MasterChordles

Might have been suggested, but I'm too lazy to read through it. But how about highlighting miiverse posts? You could gather all the favorite posts of the week, and feature it on the site.

What the what?
"The pain goes away, but your work always remains." - Masahiro Sakurai
Miiverse page: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/GigaBlizzard
Nintendo network ID: GigaBlizzard

Orngeblu

I want a Private Message implemented so I can PM other NL people.

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Tasuki

Orngeblu wrote:

I want a Private Message implemented so I can PM other NL people.

Ant has already said the reason for no PM here. Some users have an account on Backloggery.com and use the PM there to PM each other.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Jaz007

I think it would be nice if things of extreme vulgarity were deleted from locked topics.

Jaz007

Andyv01

A swap shop perhaps? A forum topic where people post there unplayed games, location and 3DS/other friend code. If someone is in the same town/city they can potentially swap there old unplayed physical games as oppose to collecting dust or selling them for next to nothing as part exchange.

Not sure of the legality of such a thing but...

3DS FC: 3136-7284-3888

Happy_Mask

Andyv01 wrote:

A swap shop perhaps? A forum topic where people post there unplayed games, location and 3DS/other friend code. If someone is in the same town/city they can potentially swap there old unplayed physical games as oppose to collecting dust or selling them for next to nothing as part exchange.

There's a thread for that, I'd give you a link, but I believe it's stickied under the retro, or general discussion forums.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Tasuki

Happy_Mask wrote:

Andyv01 wrote:

There's a thread for that, I'd give you a link, but I believe it's stickied under the retro, or general discussion forums.

Well there is this thread here

https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/the_new...

and if you want to meet up to do the business I am sure you can arrange something in that thread.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic