Showing 21 to 40 of 44
21. Posted: Fri 11th Mar 2011 05:52 GMT
Monster Hunter for the win!!!!! Check out my music album at https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fifteen-ep/id589290511
22. Posted: Sun 13th Mar 2011 08:10 GMT
From what I can remember (with my rating):
Wow thats 27 titles I've downloaded!
Oh, and feel free to ask questions considering the games and/or the score I gave them.
Edited on Wed 16th March, 2011 @ 04:25 by Bassman_Q
Currently obsessed with Fire Emblem: Awakening
3DS FC: COMING SOON
Wii Friend Code (Showcase): 5828 1840 9740 9987
WarioWare DIY FC: 3309 7315 6534
Goldeneye 007 (Wii): 0457 2025 5629
Flipnote Hatena (Haven't been on in over 2 years, btw!)
DIY Wikihouse Page
23. Posted: Sun 13th Mar 2011 08:34 GMT
I've bought over $100 worth of points cards ALL used on my DSi and I've probably downloaded over 50+ titles. No joke.
Love and TolerancePokemon White FC: 4813 7276 61923DS FC: 4854 6468 0712deviantART
24. Posted: Sun 13th Mar 2011 20:23 GMT
Asphalt 4Real Football 2009Flipnote StudioMy Notebook
For some reason, I don't buy many DSi Ware games. I think the price increase over Wii points is what does it, even though it's only a couple of pounds. 3DS will be here soon, so it's not worth buying any now. But when it does I will be transferring those few and getting all the top titles.
25. Posted: Sun 13th Mar 2011 20:28 GMT
16. They can all be found on the backloggery link in my sig., if you really care.
I definitely use the reviews. I generally have an idea of the type of game I'm looking for, and I'll search for reviews for games that I think I would like. I don't buy anything without at least skimming the NLife review, and if I'm trying to choose between two or more games, that's really helpful. I've also bought things due to good recommendations on the forums - eg. Cave Story, Aura Aura Climber. This is really the only site with reviews for ALL downloadable games, and the reviews are well written, so it's the best way to compare.
Edited on Sun 13th March, 2011 @ 20:34 by Token_Girl
I am way too lazy to think of something clever.My BackloggeryPokemon Platinum FC: 0517 9582 3270Pokemon SS FC: 4512 4783 5710Mario Kart DS FC: 4211 7712 2928
26. Posted: Tue 15th Mar 2011 19:59 GMT
Believe it or not, over 120.
27. Posted: Sun 3rd Apr 2011 20:33 BST
up to 17 after tomorrow
28. Posted: Sun 3rd Apr 2011 20:48 BST
Not including the web browser: 22 games I plan to get a dozen or so more before I move on to the 3DS, but I'm very busy/a completionist, so I tend to go through games slower than the average user.
Currently Playing: The Wonderful 101, SSB 3DS
29. Posted: Sun 3rd Apr 2011 21:02 BST
Art Academy: First Semester.Army Defender.A Little Bit of... Nintendo Touch Golf.Dragon Quest Wars.Glory Days - Tactical Defense.Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again.MySims Camera.Photo Dojo.Pop Island - Paperfield.Real Football 2009.Soul of Darkness.
Edited on Sun 3rd April, 2011 @ 21:02 by art_kevinc
3DS FC: 0173-1318-0187
30. Posted: Sat 4th Jun 2011 04:50 BST
Zero. None. Zilch. Nada. Kinda like my StreetPass hits. But I'm expecting to change that on Monday (the DSiWare part;)) after the eShop update. Want to at least get Shantae to make DSiWare game number 1!
Brony since 7/28/11
Fluttershy is best pony!!!
"Once Upon a Time" fan, and Evil Regal.
Lana Parrilla is sexiest woman alive!
FluttershyGuy on Nintendo Network. 3DS Friend Code 5241-1915-3356.
31. Posted: Sat 4th Jun 2011 16:03 BST
Right now I'm up to 81, though if I get a Nintendo Points card before the update, It'll go up to 85.
32. Posted: Thu 9th Jun 2011 00:55 BST
That's right. Lol, slay me all you want. I do intend to buy Shantae: Risky's Revenge and Photo Dojo at some point, but I have not got around to it yet. I have several pre-installed, but that's it.
What Would W. Do?
Nintendo Network ID: Wman1996
33. Posted: Thu 9th Jun 2011 00:57 BST
ZERO for me too. Too many retail games to catch up on.
Mechabot Ultror Fights Again
34. Posted: Thu 9th Jun 2011 00:58 BST
Five.Photo DojoRaymanMario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again!Paper Airplane ChaseG&W Mario's Cement Factory
Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92
35. Posted: Tue 2nd Aug 2011 05:42 BST
15 listed in order of purchase:
1. Shantae: Risky's Revenge2. Glory Days - Tactical Defense3. Tetris Party Live4. Mighty Milky Way5. Trajectile6. Starship Defense7. Aura-Aura Climber8. A Topsy Turvy Life: The Turvys Strike Back9. G.G Series: NINJA KARAKURI DEN10. G.G Series: SUPER HERO OGRE11. Army Defender12. GO Series: 10 Second Run13. Anonymous Notes 1 - From The Abyss -14. Go Series: Portable Shrine Wars15. G.G Series DARK SPIRITS
...Wolf O'Donnel later crashed his Gundam, and went back to flying Wolfens...
I am the Wolf...Red
36. Posted: Tue 2nd Aug 2011 05:56 BST
**checks** Huh, exactly 100.
37. Posted: Tue 2nd Aug 2011 15:00 BST
around 25 and i think im expecting way too much out of the dsishop cause i mostly hate 70% of all of them... there is only like 1 or 2 that i even attempt to play anymore and probally at least 5 to 10 that i got and never played more then an hour
38. Posted: Tue 2nd Aug 2011 15:11 BST
4 games here: Dark Void Zero, Mighty Flip Champs, Mighty Milky Way and Shantae Risky's Revenge. All four are great games.
Edited on Tue 2nd August, 2011 @ 15:14 by GeminiSaint
39. Posted: Tue 2nd Aug 2011 15:16 BST
4 games: Zenonia, 10 Second Run, D-Tank, Airport Mania: First Flight.
I had a few more when I had a DSi and I plan on getting more just before the free games, but after they're released I dont see the need to spend money straight away when I'll have a huge catalogue to play through! (Also when I had WiiWare i had 20+ titles for anyone who's curious).
"People were throwing shoes at us in SF and LA. I don't know why. It's like 'You guys are great. Here's my shoe.' People must have been walking around with one shoe." James Hetfield
40. Posted: Tue 2nd Aug 2011 16:06 BST
Aura Aura Climber, Shantae, Mighty Flip Champs, Dodogo Robo and Photo Dojo if I m correct/ That's 5 games.
Changed name: Old name was JDT!Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496