Forums

Topic: Recently purchased DS games

Posts 161 to 180 of 194

edhe

I was having a browse in a second hand store - mainly for interesting SNES games. I couldn't find anything, and was about to leave when something caught my eye.

It was a DS game. A very interesting DS game.

"999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors"

Living in England as I do, I wouldn't normally have the opportunity to purchase it as it wasn't released in Europe, so I took the chance and snapped it up.

Seeing as I own the "sequel", Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (although I hadn't got round to completing it), I've always wanted to play the first game - especially a certain character appears in both games. I've had it bookmarked on Amazon for a while, and was planning to buy it one day, but I never got round to it.

I won't have time to play it tonight, but I might get a chance tomorrow.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Radmax

Dynasty Warriors! Better than i thougth.

Radmax

misty_falls

Radiant Historia
Rune Factory 4

I'm starting to collect DS games starting with good RPGs.

misty_falls

KingMike

Docomodake

I can't believe I bought a US game based on a Japanese cellphone mascot.
But it sounded interesting when I read a review.

KingMike

chiefeagle02

Last DS game I bought was Mario Kart DS.

"The only Zen you find on tops of mountains is the Zen you bring there." -Robert Pirsig

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0551-8551 | My Nintendo: chiefeagle02 | Nintendo Network ID: chiefeagle02 | Twitter:

Edie

I just bought Yoshi's Island DS happy to start this in the morning before moving onto Yoshi's New Island.

Edie

baba_944

For Xmas, I'm asking for "Sonic Colors", "Sonic Rush", and "Legendary Starfy". Maybe for my last "NINTENDO DS" game, I'll get "Super Princess Peach".

Who are you?

GAMEandASH

I just got myself bowesers inside story, I enjoyed mario & luigi on the GBA but dream team was a let down. I just never really got into the story and the level design. So I read that BIS is the best rated DS game out there which made me very curious, so after hunting for 2 weeks I found it for 8 euros. And I love it the dialogue is very well done and the game just feels nice. Any other suggestions ?
I'm going to expand my DS library extensively in the upcoming months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3BcrQyt22c&feature=youtu.be
Check out my first video about the New Nintendo 3DS

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1080-4519

Jordie

Recently got FF Revenant Wings, Lunar Knights, Sonic Chronicles, DQ IX, Kirby Paintbrush, Magical Starsign and Rhapsody. I will get around to playing those... later. Probably 2016 or whatever. Also I'm going to import Chrono Trigger and Radiant Historia for Christmas. I've done that the last three years, import one or two DS games that never came out where I live for Christmas. Last year it was 999, the one before that TWEWY. There are SO many good DS games out there, I'll probably never catch up.

3DS FC: 2964 - 9993 - 9139
NNID: muchlyJord
in-game character name: Kurai

brandonbis24

I just recently purchased a Nintendo ds lite red and black console at game stop. My first game I bought was Mario party it was a favorite growing up as a kid and I also want to get Mario kart and super Mario bros any really good games ds made? Also can you play gameboy advance games on the ds lite handheld?

brandonbis24

Punished_Boss_84

Pokemon White 2, and so far it looks like XY is the unlinked start of Game Freak's downfall.

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

3DS Friend Code: 3840-6320-8217

SilentHunter382

My most recent DS games I got were the Professor Layton games. I got the 4 games for €15 used. They were €5 each or 3 for €10 on the first 3 and just €5 for the 4th.

I had the first one but sold it when I finished it. I re-bought them on the spot as it was really cheap for all 4.

Xbox/PSN/NID/Steam/Origin = SilentHunter382
3DS Friend Code: 1934-0756-1394

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0756-1394 | Nintendo Network ID: SilentHunter382 | Twitter:

baba_944

I got, and completed, "Sonic Colors DS".

Who are you?

RabidPikachu

I've found a few games in bargin bins and pawn shops the past few months. Most were Activision or movie/tv show games but a hand full of good or overlooked games I got were good. At a pawn shop I found Pokemon Platinum and Rune Factory 3 for 5 dollars each and Rune Factory 3 had never been opened and still had the price sticker and stuff on it. Other games I got were an abandoned in the parking lot copy of Dreamworks How to Train Your Dragon which despite IGN giving it a bad review was actually a great turn-based RPG. The graphics were good for a movie game too. I also picked up the original Bakugan game at Walmart back in November after grabbing my Alpha Sapphire pre-order at Gamestop. For future regular DS games I'm counting on Santa (aka my family) to bring me tomorrow Bakugan: Battle Trainer, Bakugan: Defenders of the Core, and Bakugan: Rise of the Resistance. I know Bakugan is a dead fad and a clone franchise that was so bad that Japan cancelled releasing the first game and never aired the last season despite being animated there but I love it. Sure its a clone of other established fads but I loved the originals gameplay even if it only takes 4 to 8 hours to complete depending if you grind to raise G power and horde BP. The first Bakugan game I played was actually Battle Trainer back in 2010 but I traded at gamestop. Hoping for a new copy. I'm easy to please with games as long as they aren't glitchy and have RPG elements.

3DS Friend code 4425-2142-6328

CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred wrote:

Meteos
Hotel Dusk 215

Got them for $5 total. Aaand I'm officially out of room for DS games...so that's it.

Bwargh! Just remembered I still need Point Blank DS and Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2!!! Damn, guess I gotta make some room somehow...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Meteos
Hotel Dusk 215

Got them for $5 total. Aaand I'm officially out of room for DS games...so that's it.

Bwargh! Just remembered I still need Point Blank DS and Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2!!! Damn, guess I gotta make some room somehow...

Made some room, now I got DQM:J2 and Point Blank DS. That's about all I needed, so I'm good.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

KingMike

Ordered imports Metal Max 4 (aka Metal Saga DS), as well as the official MM4 (for 3DS).
I really need to start playing these, I think, somehow.

KingMike

Electricmastro

Radiant Historia man, Radiant Historia.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.