DSi / DS Forum

Topic: Recently purchased DS games

Showing 141 to 160 of 167

AuthorMessage

Filth_Element

141. Posted:

TylerBH wrote:

Any one know any good puzzle, platforming, RPG or retro games?

Just got Aliens: Infestation it is pretty good if you like old school action side scroller!

The crime isss life... The sssentence isss DEATH!

AuthorMessage

AlGator

142. Posted:

For some reason I'd never picked up the Zelda Phantom Hourglass or Spirit Tracks games. I recently corrected that, getting complete copies of both games - I'm almost done with Phantom Hourglass. I may have to look into that Aliens Infestation game too.

http://alsphotographyblog.blogspot.com
Video-gaming since the 1970s

AuthorMessage

Ash_Anne

143. Posted:

I bought Miles Edgeworth 2 and Shining Force Feather recently.

Ash_Anne

3DS Friend Code: 1203-9222-1363

AuthorMessage

BearHunger

144. Posted:

I recently bought Kirby Mass Attack for the second time because my friend lost my first copy. I have no regrets about buying that amazing game twice. :-) Plus the game was sealed, so that might mean it counted as a new (firsthand) game sale, if I'm understanding that right.

BearHunger

Nintendo Network ID: Bear_Hunger

AuthorMessage

unrandomsam

145. Posted:

I bought Retro Game Challenge for £20. (Still rather have got it as an eshop download on the 3DS) but the normal price is double that. (From a scalper).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

146. Posted:

Brought Golden Sun Dark Dawn played the first two on GBA ages ago but never got round to this one but at £7.50 new I had to.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

KingMike

147. Posted:

Spectrobes Target version for about $5 new on amazon. Surprised it's cheaper than the standard version. Did the game just non-sell at Target more than other stores? :D

KingMike

AuthorMessage

KingMike

148. Posted:

Pokemon Black 1.
Already have White 2, but I figure I might as well get the first. Don't plan to play right now, but the Pokemon games seem to hold their value so I'm sure in a few years I'd be glad I paid now while I can still get a new copy for a reasonable price, than pay the same price later to get just a used card. (I don't know why that is, you'd think with millions of copies out there, they'd be cheap.)

KingMike

AuthorMessage

Filth_Element

149. Posted:

Just got Bangai-O Spirits, only played through some of the tutorial but in love already!

oh and just a quick note Amazon is selling Aliens: Infestation for less than £4 squid, that's pretty good for a decent game!

AuthorMessage

KingMike

150. Posted:

I also ordered both Blue Dragon DS games. The first one is quite cheap, the second is not.
And Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings. I hear the Japanese version is easier than the English version but I think being able to read it properly first might be a bit more important. :D (why no difficulty option? :P )

KingMike

AuthorMessage

xj0462

151. Posted:

i recently purchased super mario 64 DS for 24 dollars. 10 year old mario games are expensive where i live...

nintendo network ID: Mr.X9000
now playing: pokemon X(3DS) pilotwings resor t(3DS) super mario land 2(GB)Kid icarus 3(3DS) super smash bros brawl(Wii) punch out(NES) donkey kong country 2(GBA) Game and Wario(Wii U) NES remix(Wii U) tennis(game boy)

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2417-4668 | Nintendo Network ID: Mr.X9000

AuthorMessage

KingMike

152. Posted:

Disgaea. Never played the game, I hear the DS version isn't that bad for a port.
From the remaining RPGs not in my collection...
I got Luminous Arc 2 years ago, but it looks like first is a much less common game?
Same case with Izuna, it seems (though I hear the second was a much better game anyways).
I suppose I should pass up Rhapsody. I have the PS version and I hear it had some pretty awful bugs they didn't even bother to fix for the EU version, despite it being released later.

KingMike

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

153. Posted:

I picked up Pokemon Typing Adventure today for 9 pounds, mainly for the Bluetooth keyboard that comes with it but I did play the game a bit as well and it was fun. I'm actually using the keyboard now, but the one thing I have found wrong with it so far is that on other devices there is no way to put in the 'pound' symbol (turns into a hash key '#"), so that's kinda annoying since I live in the UK.

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

Dezzy

154. Posted:

Just got New Super Mario Bros. Don't really see what all the fuss was about though. I'd say it's probably the worst in the 'new' series.

Converted from Sony to Nintendo during 7th gen and never looked back.

AuthorMessage

KingMike

155. Posted:

People might have been more excited then because it was the first "new" 2D Mario in over a decade. (though Super Princess Peach was out a few months earlier most people ignored it because while people might play as Peach they apparently don't want her to be the main character :P )

KingMike

AuthorMessage

Filth_Element

156. Posted:

I'm playing Super Princess Peach on and off at the moment It's OK...

Just not lovin it at the moment.

But yeah it was a big game as it was a return to The Plumbers 2D roots so it was pretty exciting! Think the last one was like 1995 (from memory might be wrong).

AuthorMessage

Pianomanfreak

157. Posted:

I pick up Sonic Rush today.

My Youtube channel!

3DS Friend Code: 4425-2766-8363 | Nintendo Network ID: Pianomanfreak

AuthorMessage

unrandomsam

158. Posted:

Dezzy wrote:

Just got New Super Mario Bros. Don't really see what all the fuss was about though. I'd say it's probably the worst in the 'new' series.

It actually has a reasonable amount of difficulty in it. It works properly for the hardware. (Not like the 30fps 3DS iteration).

It actually uses wall jumps. (Which are always great fun). All the Coins are not hidden to the point where you cannot play the game properly in order to find them.

Platfomers have always been about speed and perfection. (The good ones anyway). The DS one is the closet when it comes that. (Won't know about the Wii U iteration for another week).

Edited on by unrandomsam

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”

AuthorMessage

KingMike

159. Posted:

After I bought Ni no Kuni for PS3, I figured I might as well pick up a new copy of the DS game (listed on amazon as new and authentic) while I still can, especially if comes with a giant book that is supposedly needed to (try) to play the game. :)
And Pokemon Ex-Dee for GameCube. So I hear that's sort of a console RPG?

I'm surprised to see the price of Sonic Chronicles go up. I thought that was a game nobody wanted, so I should've got it when it was like $5 new.
(the same with Sonic. 06 (07?) for PS3. Though I'd pick it up but GameStop wants like $20 used for it, and the Internet doesn't look that much better.)

KingMike

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

160. Posted:

I got that Pokemon typing game with the wireless bluetooth keyboard thing for £7 from Argos last week.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker