Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Sacred Stones

Posts 141 to 160 of 206

Dynetheous

@ShadowChaos i would make knoll a druid since he has high strength already. knoll's summon's are alright, but if you kill a enemy with it, you dont get experience points. so i never make my dark magic users summoner's

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

kkslider5552000

this game's pretty fun

and also i haven't played 2 fantastic games in the same genre on the same system in the same year, which helps

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

bro2dragons

@Zephren: Use the summons to draw out stronger opponents so that you can go in for the first strike without sacrificing anyone who matters.

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

SuperLink

My Franz is at level 10 and I have a Knight's Crest. Should I make him a Paladin or a Great Knight?

SuperLink

Dynetheous

@bro2dragons my characters are all strong enough to kill most enemy in 1 or 2 hits, so i dont really need a summoner to draw them out. I used a summoner the first time i played, but its just easier to make the character a druid, playing on hard.. well is hard so making a character a summoner is a bad choice in my opinion, the stat caps are not as good as the druid

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

LordJumpMad

SuperLink wrote:

My Franz is at level 10 and I have a Knight's Crest. Should I make him a Paladin or a Great Knight?

hold on to it, and wait for him to get to level 20 if you can, you'll thank yourself later if you do, he'll be unstoppble.
If you still have a Knight on your team, I would upgrade him but if hes dead, you can make Franz a Great Knight, and he'll make a great wall, if not then Paladin is the way to go.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

SuperLink

@LordJumpMad and @bro2dragons

Thanks. So, you're saying that if I still have another Cavalier by the time they are at level 20, with better stats than Franz, I should upgrade them?

Also, my Amelia just leveled up to 10. I want her to be a cavalier, but should I make her a knight? I'm asking because you guys seem to know this game like the back of you hand is all.

Edited on by SuperLink

SuperLink

Digiki

SuperLink wrote:

Thanks. So, you're saying that if I still have another Cavalier by the time they are at level 20, with better stats than Franz, I should upgrade them?

Also, my Amelia just leveled up to 10. I want her to be a cavalier, but should I make her a knight? I'm asking because you guys seem to know this game like the back of you hand is all.

Paladins are of much more use than Great Knights if you're just playing to get through the game, the extra 2 movement is phenomenal.
As for Amelia, Knights are a pain to train as they can barely move. Cavaliers have 3 more movement and can use swords.
As for promotion, you get more than one knights crest so there's no reason not to promote Franz if you're using him.

LucinaSmash

I started playing Sacred Stones again and now I'm starting to like this game once I stop upsetting about losing characters and just move forward to gain new ones. Sorry Ross, it's not my fault that you're week.
I'm now completed Ch 8.

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

Fuzzy

Yeah, I got sick of redoing levels once a player died, so only did it for certain characters.

Also, Ross became one of my favorites once he leveled up to a berserker.

Now I've finished it, I'm really into the series. Tried finding a copy of the GCN game for a good price, but the PAL versions are selling for heaps on eBay, so have the Wii game sitting here ready to go after Zelda.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Sam_Loser2

I had already beaten 3 fire emblems before playing this one. Loved every second of it. Made it to the second-to-last chapter ....and lost it. I was sad Imagine how excited I was when I found out it was included in the Ambassador Program!

My 3DS friend code is: 2750-1101-5534

I am The Guy. I got all the shiny trinkets. Perfect score on every Yoshi's Island level. I beat Dark Link. Basically, I'm Awesome.

Nope, not coincided at all.

CureM

I'm enjoying this game A LOT.. exactly the type of games I prefer (being a fan of X-COM games and the same genre) I started playing and got to ch. 13 then I decided to start over because I didn't know I could "talk" some characters into joining me, now I recruited Joshua, and playing currently in ch. 9 .. trying to recruit Amelia but she's so weak whenever I come close to her with any character she attacks and dies already played it 3 times trying to get her!

but my problem could be solved if a unit that can move for long ranges can talk to her so could Tana make her join me or is it only Eirika?

"War, war never changes"
3DS FC: 1504-5794-1640

CureM

I searched google for an answer and apparently it's Franz who could talk to her.. didn't even think of him.. I think I will just strip him of his weapons and send him straight to her

"War, war never changes"
3DS FC: 1504-5794-1640

Retro_on_theGo

Now that I got a few games out of the way I finally played this.
This is my very first Fire Emblem game. I came in knowing more or less how the game works but I still got something different than I was expecting. There's a lot of text! Normally this wouldn't be a problem for me since I love Metal Gear Solid, but there's no voice acting here! D: I have to read all this! I love reading but come on! It's a video game. Oh well. Minor complaint.

The actually gameplay itself is really cool, and I enjoy it! I was skeptical and first and didn't expect to like it (consider if someone dies they're gone forever) but I do. It's real addicting so far too. I really want to play as I type this but my eyes hurt,since I'm sick. Character design is really cool too. Already heard some tunes I like in the background.
I think I'm going to end up enjoying this game a lot. I'm only doing easy mode right now though. So glad I got is free. Might not have given it a chance till way later otherwise.

Bass_X0

SkywardL wrote:

I started playing Sacred Stones again and now I'm starting to like this game once I stop upsetting about losing characters and just move forward to gain new ones. Sorry Ross, it's not my fault that you're week.
I'm now completed Ch 8.

Just keep restarting chapters until you can beat it without losing any character, don't miss out on any recruitment oppurtunities and don't miss out on any treasure chests. Thats what I do. I don't bother with the colliseum since there is an easy way to gain funds while playing the Valni Tower.

I'm enjoying this game A LOT.. exactly the type of games I prefer (being a fan of X-COM games and the same genre) I started playing and got to ch. 13 then I decided to start over because I didn't know I could "talk" some characters into joining me, now I recruited Joshua, and playing currently in ch. 9 .. trying to recruit Amelia but she's so weak whenever I come close to her with any character she attacks and dies already played it 3 times trying to get her!

I see you already knew about making a character weaponless to talk to the enemy but did you know that in chapter 12 where you can get Ewan and Marisa, Ewan is too weak to approach Marisa because she will kill him. In which case, I used a weaponless shield of strong characters defending Ewan until he gets close enough to talk to Marisa on his turn.

Someone help me now. Whats the deal with the dancer Tethys? How do I make her effective? What weapons does she use?

Edited on by Bass_X0

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

Late

@Bass_X0: Tethys is used to make one of your other members move twice on same turn. I'm not sure if she has any other purposes.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Bass_X0

I did not know that. I'll have to try it out later.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.