Forums

Topic: Where is NA Flipnote Studio 3D?

Posts 141 to 160 of 162

10000mario

Flipnote Studio 3D - Releasing in stores and on Nintendo eShop summer 2099*

*release date subject to change.

10000mario

Hy8ogen

I'm sorry but what's so special about this app? I don't really see the practical use of it and yet it has a monthly fee. I just don't get it.

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

sugarpixel

Hy8ogen wrote:

I'm sorry but what's so special about this app? I don't really see the practical use of it and yet it has a monthly fee. I just don't get it.

You can make animations! In 3D! ...what more do you need...?

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

Hy8ogen wrote:

big deal, with the Miiverse I can make STACTIC DRAWINGS in BLACK AND WHITE! and take screenshots from a LIMITED NUMBER OF GAMES ONLY IN THEIR SPECIFIC COMMUNITIES. it's obviously superior.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

CrazyOtto

To be honest, I don't think we'll see Flipnote again until their next handheld.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

Hy8ogen

Gioku wrote:

Hy8ogen wrote:

Not to sound pedantic....but what is the real use of that? Unless a lot of people you know has the 3DS, otherwise I don't see much fun in sharing my drawings with complete strangers. Not to mention I have to pay for it every month...Just me tho.

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

sugarpixel

Hy8ogen wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Hy8ogen wrote:

Not to sound pedantic....but what is the real use of that? Unless a lot of people you know has the 3DS, otherwise I don't see much fun in sharing my drawings with complete strangers. Not to mention I have to pay for it every month...Just me tho.

Well, being an animator, I'd really appreciate the tool. I've never used Flipnote before, so I don't know if there's any incentive for people who aren't animators.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

HappyHappyist

Hy8ogen wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Hy8ogen wrote:

Not to sound pedantic....but what is the real use of that?

the use is it's fun, lol.what's the use of any other game? they're fun, that's why you play them. animating and sharing them online is fun for everyone! seeing other people post [sometimes REALLY impressive] animations is awesome!

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

Memeboy3

How is the progress doing for the mystery, gang?

S'up
I love Anime and Wii U and 3DS games with Barry and Ross.
And Im playing Super Mario 3D World, KI:U, Colors, etc
My friend code:
3711- 7655 - 4325
My Nintendo network ID :Pokelover10

Memeboy3

I already got my own DSi....
Since we won't see FS3D Anytime soon.....
SUDEMEMO HERE I COME!!!!

S'up
I love Anime and Wii U and 3DS games with Barry and Ross.
And Im playing Super Mario 3D World, KI:U, Colors, etc
My friend code:
3711- 7655 - 4325
My Nintendo network ID :Pokelover10

GuSolarFlare

wait, some people still didn't give up on this?

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SkywardLink98

@GuSilverFlame "Hope will never die!" - Lucina

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

CerealKiller528

I was at least hoping it would show up in a Nintendo 3DS game reel or something...

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

SheldonRandoms

Mr.Randoms got tired of waiting, so he decided to do something else in the meantime.....

Also sudo mem0 is still running, despite Nintendo Wifi Connection going bye bye, so maybe i'll make more flipnotes now............cause it's been a year now!!! :0

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

atariman

To be honest Flipnote Studio 3D is not going to be as exciting, and here's why.
Not too long ago in the year 2013 Nintendo reports that spotpass is disabled for Swapnote, because people were sending inapropiate pictures to eachother etc. This kind of made me mad, but they removed one of the available galleries for the app(the free friends one) for the same reasons as swapnote. Meh atleast they brought back Hatena.

atariman

atariman

Here's what gets me, it's not on the 'future releases' list!

atariman

atariman

HappyHappyist wrote:

Retrowire wrote:

So what are we playing in the mean time? Personally, I'm learning how to develop video games with my wife! I'm learning coding, and she's learning the other ends like design. Yay!

i consider myself pretty well at coding C++, i'm learning JavaScript for a science project. i think by the time we've learned how to make games inside and out, FN3D will still be in development.

Which reminds me, I am getting really good at Basic, might as well make a 8-bit FS3D! lol

atariman

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.