3DS Forum

Topic: Where is NA Flipnote Studio 3D?

Showing 161 to 164 of 164

AuthorMessage

atariman

161. Posted:

To be honest Flipnote Studio 3D is not going to be as exciting, and here's why.
Not too long ago in the year 2013 Nintendo reports that spotpass is disabled for Swapnote, because people were sending inapropiate pictures to eachother etc. This kind of made me mad, but they removed one of the available galleries for the app(the free friends one) for the same reasons as swapnote. Meh atleast they brought back Hatena.

My real name is David, I'm apart of Flipnote Hatena on DSI my name on Hatena is David O3O, if you've heard of me on Hatena please reply my comments, I like commenting and everything, I'm a huge Atari fan, and I like collecting comic books.

AuthorMessage

atariman

162. Posted:

Here's what gets me, it's not on the 'future releases' list!

My real name is David, I'm apart of Flipnote Hatena on DSI my name on Hatena is David O3O, if you've heard of me on Hatena please reply my comments, I like commenting and everything, I'm a huge Atari fan, and I like collecting comic books.

AuthorMessage

atariman

163. Posted:

HappyHappyist wrote:

Retrowire wrote:

So what are we playing in the mean time? Personally, I'm learning how to develop video games with my wife! :D I'm learning coding, and she's learning the other ends like design. Yay!

i consider myself pretty well at coding C++, i'm learning JavaScript for a science project. i think by the time we've learned how to make games inside and out, FN3D will still be in development.

Which reminds me, I am getting really good at Basic, might as well make a 8-bit FS3D! lol

AuthorMessage

kyuubikid213

164. Posted:

At this point, I'd actually be surprised if it came out.

Wii Owner, 3DS Owner, Wii U Owner

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I promise to be a mature individual. Request from theblackdragon

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213