Showing 21 to 40 of 113
21. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 14:50 GMT
Pick up my pre-ordered 3DS about 9am, wait through a day of University, get home at 7pm, head straight out to a youth club that I help out at, get back 9:30pm and finally get to play my 3DS!
I was hiding under your porch because I love you...
22. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 14:51 GMT
I've decided I'm gonna let my 3DS get a complete charge before I turn it on for the first time. Its gonna be the longest 1-2 hour wait of my life watchin that thing sit in its cradle charging but I don't wanna risk stunting the battery. Plus, I've waited this long, whats another 2 hours! Anyway, the first thing I do when I finally do get to turning it on is probably setting up its internet and visiting the Mii Maker. I can't wait! Just 13 days to go!!!!!
My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970
23. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 14:54 GMT
im going to make love to it
but no seriously im going to wait till i get the protection stuff for it then open it then apply the stuff on my 3DS then take it out for timmies
24. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 14:54 GMT
Oh yeah, add "Make Miis" and "Configure Internet" between "Run in circles around my parents and force them to try the AR and 3D themselves." and "Take some TRHEEEE DEEEEE photos." on my list.
Oops, no username pun.
Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok
25. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 15:01 GMT
1) Unbox it.2) Charge up the battery.3) Put a protection foil on the touch screen.4) Be depressed i didn't manage to do it without leaving blains.5) Hurt one of my eyes accidentally before i've got the chance to do anything with the system.6) Return the system because it's not worth that much to me without 3D.7) Go through a very long recovery process.8) Get normal eyesight again.9) Buy a 3DS shortly before its successor with full backward compatibility and upscaling is announced and its price is cut to 1/2.10) Repeat 1 - 9 with "4DS"
Plan A:4) Fiddle around with pre-installed games and applications until i've seen anything and try if using a backsack will still grant me walking coins.5) Play my first retail game. Most likely Ridge Racer 3D.6) Take it out to the public to see if anyone else StreePasses.
Number 2? Says who? >=o]
Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112
26. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 15:28 GMT
Scream like a girl
"They say video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll."
27. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 15:30 GMT
Step 1) List it on eBay.Step 2) ???????Step 3) Profit!
"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
Treaty of Tripoly, article 11
28. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 15:38 GMT
1) Charge it2) Apply screen protectors3) Fiddle with menu4) Download massive May shop update5) Transfer DSiWare to 3DS6) Make a Mii7) Fiddle with AR cards8) Download Super Mario Land and Legend of Zelda DX from Eshop.9) Play those games10) Sell DSi
I am way too lazy to think of something clever.My BackloggeryPokemon Platinum FC: 0517 9582 3270Pokemon SS FC: 4512 4783 5710Mario Kart DS FC: 4211 7712 2928
29. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 15:56 GMT
Take a day off from work. Finish my 6-second animation project.
List it on eBay!!!
Haha, yeah, right, why would I do such a stupid thing like that?
In seriousness, just going to mess around with the menus and then play PilotWings Resort, then at some point, play with the AR Cards. Things may change, though.
30. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 15:58 GMT
wouldn't it be a dream come true if what gamespot said was real and the "late may update" is actually a march 27th update?
31. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 16:24 GMT
Open the box, charge it, and play Rayman 3D and Super Monkey Ball 3D.
email@example.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[
3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990
32. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 16:28 GMT
Take inappropriate 3D photos.
Editor At Large
NLFM podcast | Twitter | Thunder Panda!
Nintendo Network ID: johnnypanda | Twitter: jonwahlgren
33. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 16:32 GMT
Probably play my PS3, or better yet some NGP love.
Edited on Mon 14th March, 2011 @ 16:32 by zezhyrule
[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!
zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule
[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.
34. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 16:41 GMT
Jon Wahlgren wrote:
Well I was gonna play some DS games but this is BRILLIANT!!
If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?
Nintendo Life moderator and duck.
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
35. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 16:43 GMT
make a mii
Nintendo Network ID: Simmer_E | Twitter: Simmer_E
36. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 16:44 GMT
.. spend eight hours at work with my 3DS in my bag ..
Edited on Mon 14th March, 2011 @ 16:46 by default12345
37. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 16:45 GMT
.. spend eight hour at work with my 3DS in my bag ..
Dayum how will you resist not playing it?
38. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 16:53 GMT
warnerdan wrote:.. spend eight hour at work with my 3DS in my bag ..Dayum how will you resist not playing it?
I'll be too busy to play it.
39. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 16:58 GMT
gonna take 3d pictures of 2d images and put them on a website with a disclaimer.
Owner of VINTAGE Games. http://www.vintagegames.us
40. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 17:03 GMT
I've decided I'm gonna let my 3DS get a complete charge before I turn it on for the first time. Its gonna be the longest 1-2 hour wait of my life watchin that thing sit in its cradle charging but I don't wanna risk stunting the battery.
Don't quote me on this (I heard it from someone no more qualified than you or me) but I've been told the best way to train a battery is, upon first use, to run it all the way down until it runs out of batteries, then give it a full charge.