Showing 1 to 20 of 113
1. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 09:37 GMT
1) Scream like crazy so people looking at you will laugh, but then keep on screaming untill they look worried or scared.2) Go into a touchdown pose - Bonus if your getting Madden 3D.3) Jump around the store like you just got a basketball shot from half court.4) Go to the back of the line and openly mock them untill they get their 3DS . . . then ask for their friend code.5) Do the same as 4 but to the people who didn't preorder the 3DS and did not get one that night. Don't ask for their friend code (They don't have a 3DS)6) Get your brand shiny, new 3DS and go outside and try to sell it.7) Just get your brand shiny new 3DS and go home, fall asleep then show everyone you know the next day about how cool you are. (Thats what I'm doing anyway, hopefully the cool kids at my school will finally accept me for being human)8) Get all the games, go home and play them while drinking way too much soda and possibly passing out due to lack of sleep.9) Go outside, take out your 3DS, and exclaim "Smashmy3DS.com" then drop your beloved 3DS and smash it up. (If you really do this . . . you are a monster. At least give someone your stylus.)10) Do whatever you want, it will be an exciting night, and many tears of joy will come out of you - you crybaby.
PS Vita/Ps3/Ps4/PSN: NeoForceExtreme
3DS FC: 3523-3327-7598
Xbox 360: Neoforcedude
2. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 10:15 GMT
Kill the battery before charging OH, then make a Mii, and a quick save file on all of my launch games (for streetpass purposes), then check out my AR cards
New name, same game.
3DS friend code: 5026-4413-9840
STEAM ID: Deeso
XBL ID: Kriedler 0
Now Playing (3DS): PKMN Y
PC: X-Com: Enemy Within, King Arthur's Gold
Wii U: Deus Ex
3. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 10:15 GMT
11) Take a deep breath and...
The first thing I'll do with my 3DS is charge it.
What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.
4. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 10:37 GMT
11) Take a deep breath and...The first thing I'll do with my 3DS is charge it.
Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac
5. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 10:40 GMT
Browse the menu and make and transfer new Miis. Then I'll play around with the AR cards.
Bark, Quack, Boom! (The Most Unlikely of Partnerships)
Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan
6. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 10:46 GMT
Open the box and take it out.
7. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 10:58 GMT
Hug the Box
Nintendo Network ID: Vampire
SNK - The Future is Now
8. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 11:05 GMT
Take pics and post on ebay/craigslist.
Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker
9. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 11:35 GMT
1] Charge the 3DS.2] Kiss the box then do the cancan.3] Make a Mii or transfer a Mii.4] Play or try out the games i got.5] Buy the NYKO! Charger pack.6] Check the AR Cards then buy Club Nintendo's Big AR Cards if i have enough coins.7] Wait until the eShop comes in the update.8]Transfer my DSiWare to the 3DS.9] Walk around with my 3DS and see if i get somebody's Miis.10] Sell or trash my PSP.11] Jizz in my pants.12] Tell someone in my country to buy it.13] make a website called"3DSLife.com"so that every 3DS fan would write stuff about it.14] Smash my PSP with a hammer from Donkey Kong.15] Keep it in a secret spot so nobody would get it.
Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977
10. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 11:50 GMT
Scream like a Sailor Moon School girl of course. Before opening up the Amazon box that will incase the little 3D Aqua-tastic dream machine, I'll most likely clean up, put on some Retro nintendo 8-16 bit tunes, light up some trippy candles and savour the moment as I slowly unbox it muhaha.
I just don't know weather i should fire up Nintendog's + Cats, SSFIV 3D or PilotWings first.....None of these titles excite me sadly. but their '3D' does!
Currently Playing: 3D Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!
11. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 11:56 GMT
, put on the Super Mario 25th Anniversary soundtrack, light up some trippy candles and savour the moment as I slowly unbox it muhaha!
12. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 12:25 GMT
This one to be exact.
Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube
13. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 13:16 GMT
Well the first thing I would do once I get my 3DS is probably wet myself
14. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 13:26 GMT
Find a wifi hospot and download the E-shop update.
3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer
15. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 14:02 GMT
Run home to my 3DS shrine and offer up a sacrifice in thanks for the blessing that has been bestowed upon me.
Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92
16. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 14:33 GMT
Open the box.
17. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 14:41 GMT
Test the netflix out..........seriously.
"Everyone gets old but not everyone gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
All work and no play makes Zerk a dull boy.
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D Review
My name in a video game.
Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99
18. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 14:43 GMT
Nibble on the corner to make sure it's real.
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
19. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 14:50 GMT
Honestly? I'll mess around on the menus, test all the preinstalled software out, try the AR games, and then plug in whatever game I get with it. :3
I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy
20. Posted: Mon 14th Mar 2011 14:50 GMT
I will stare at the box for some hours.Charge it, while telling my big bro it's mine and he can't touch it yet.See the AR and the 3D for my self.Run in circles around my parents and force them to try the AR and 3D themselves.Take some TRHEEEE DEEEEE photos.Run in circles around my parents and force them to see the photos.Play a DS game.Store it until may.
Outstanding Morph Marron didn't fit. Woof.
Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.
Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok