Forums

Topic: Whats the first thing you are going to do when you get the 3DS?

Posts 101 to 109 of 109

rolLTheDice

BetelgeuseWC77 wrote:

Especially after reading about the Club Nintendo reward for the first 3000 or whatever to register their 3DS in Europe, the first thing I'm going to do when I get home and get it deboxed is... wait for it now... REGISTER MY 3DS!

Dang ! That's the thing that's kind of worrying me right now.
I've preordered my 3DS at amazon.de. (For 280€ including Ridge Racer 3D.) So i'm not really sure if it arrives on the 25th. Maybe it would be better to buy in a shop and just screw the 5€ i'm saving for getting RR3D bundled with it.
But on the other hand it may even arrive before any store opens and my chances of getting one of those mysterious shirts would significantly increase...
Will the shirt even be worth all these thoughts ? I highly doubt it. But since i'm hopefully getting my system on launch day anyway it would be very nice to get that extra bonus.

Edited on by rolLTheDice

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

default12345

@topic

Try to convince girlfriend that buying it was a good idea.

Edited on by default12345

default12345

Chaoslink1

Unbox it, register it to club Nintendo, change the menu around, make 3D photo's, record stuff in the Sound channel, make and transfer Mii's, check out the Mii Plaza, check out AR games, check out Faceraiders, check out the Activity Log, play DS games with the circle pad, (in may and later) check out the E-Shop,3D Movie Viewer and Web Browser, transfer DSi ware and get 3DS and Virtual console games

My favourite games: http://chaoslink1.deviantart.com/art/Top-10-Favourite-Video-Game-meme-Chaoslink1-309965952?q=boost%3Apopular%20%28%28my%20top%2010%29%20AND%20%28by%3Achaoslink1%29%29&qo=0
Retro games, Modern games, all AWESOME!!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5737-7446-0788 | 3DS Friend Code: 4210-3973-4461 | Nintendo Network ID: Chaoslink1 | Twitter:

TeeJay

Chaoslink1 wrote:

Unbox it, register it to club Nintendo, change the menu around, make 3D photo's, record stuff in the Sound channel, make and transfer Mii's, check out the Mii Plaza, check out AR games, check out Faceraiders, check out the Activity Log, play DS games with the circle pad, (in may and later) check out the E-Shop,3D Movie Viewer and Web Browser, transfer DSi ware and get 3DS and Virtual console games

Whoa there! This thread is about the first thing you're going to do, not the first hundred.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Mabbit

Drop it by accident and break it

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Chaoslink1

Tj92 wrote:

Chaoslink1 wrote:

Whoa there! This thread is about the first thing you're going to do, not the first hundred.

Yeah XD I know!!!! I just wanted to say what I would all do

My favourite games: http://chaoslink1.deviantart.com/art/Top-10-Favourite-Video-Game-meme-Chaoslink1-309965952?q=boost%3Apopular%20%28%28my%20top%2010%29%20AND%20%28by%3Achaoslink1%29%29&qo=0
Retro games, Modern games, all AWESOME!!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5737-7446-0788 | 3DS Friend Code: 4210-3973-4461 | Nintendo Network ID: Chaoslink1 | Twitter:

Weskerb

warnerdan wrote:

@topic

LOL Yeah me too. The Wii had Wii Fit. PS3 had blu-ray (which I told her would replace dvd witin a couple of years). But I haven't figured out what I can say about the 3DS yet. She's already told me I can't get one, but I still pre-ordered.

Weskerb

GameInfinite

billy-beauts wrote:

warnerdan wrote:

@topic

LOL Yeah me too. The Wii had Wii Fit. PS3 had blu-ray (which I told her would replace dvd witin a couple of years). But I haven't figured out what I can say about the 3DS yet. She's already told me I can't get one, but I still pre-ordered.

3DS can play 3D movies.

Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
NNID:CokeAlign
N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.