3DS Forum

Topic: Whats the first thing you are going to do when you get the 3DS?

Showing 101 to 113 of 113

AuthorMessage
Avatar

FluttershyGuy

101. Posted:

lunchmeats101 wrote:

Probably freak out.

My DSi charger doesn't work, so I'll probably play a lot of my DS games. I'll try out the AR cards, make my Mii, take a bunch of 3D photos, and of course play around in Nintendogs + Cats (Which I hopefully will get).

Then the dancing will commence.
Untitled

GO GAGA, GO GAGA, GO GAGA! Work it, baby! Don't care what the majority say. LG can be so hawt. On the subject of the actual 3DS, Nintendogs + Cats is on my to-get list too!

Edited on by FluttershyGuy

Brony since 7/28/11
Fluttershy is best pony!!!
"Once Upon a Time" fan, and Evil Regal.
Lana Parrilla is sexiest woman alive!
FluttershyGuy on Nintendo Network. 3DS Friend Code 5241-1915-3356.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

koryz12

102. Posted:

Hyper Knuckles wrote:

Open the box, charge it, and play Rayman 3D and Super Monkey Ball 3D. :D

Me too I'm getting those launch games aswell.

Checkout my gaming channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/koryz12
Nintendo direct wii u review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xawsdGO-Jao

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

103. Posted:

Pay for it at the store so I dont get arrested for stealing.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Natie31

104. Posted:

First wait for ups(which that wil be next tues 29th), then smile and smile, then smile some more when openin my box, then smile again. Set everything up, look at everything and smile. Then play rayman which again had it since tues 22nd. After that later go on nintendolife to see if anyone got they system and see what they think and are playin.

Nintendo Network ID - Natie31
FC: 4124-5005-3092

AuthorMessage
Avatar

eviLaTtenDant

105. Posted:

BetelgeuseWC77 wrote:

Especially after reading about the Club Nintendo reward for the first 3000 or whatever to register their 3DS in Europe, the first thing I'm going to do when I get home and get it deboxed is... wait for it now... REGISTER MY 3DS! :)

Dang ! That's the thing that's kind of worrying me right now. :|
I've preordered my 3DS at amazon.de. (For 280€ including Ridge Racer 3D.) So i'm not really sure if it arrives on the 25th. Maybe it would be better to buy in a shop and just screw the 5€ i'm saving for getting RR3D bundled with it.
But on the other hand it may even arrive before any store opens and my chances of getting one of those mysterious shirts would significantly increase...
Will the shirt even be worth all these thoughts ? I highly doubt it. But since i'm hopefully getting my system on launch day anyway it would be very nice to get that extra bonus. :)

Edited on by eviLaTtenDant

Number 2? Says who? >=o]

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Phobos

106. Posted:

I'm surprised nobody has said:

*Try and find a way to get it to make more baby 3DS's.

*Attempt to clone it.

My 3DS Blog | YouTube Channel
CUAF - Administrator/Chef/Logo Creator

SMEXAIZELDAMAN's Official Undercover Assassin

AuthorMessage
Avatar

default12345

107. Posted:

@topic

Try to convince girlfriend that buying it was a good idea.

Edited on by default12345

default12345

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chaoslink1

108. Posted:

Unbox it, register it to club Nintendo, change the menu around, make 3D photo's, record stuff in the Sound channel, make and transfer Mii's, check out the Mii Plaza, check out AR games, check out Faceraiders, check out the Activity Log, play DS games with the circle pad, (in may and later) check out the E-Shop,3D Movie Viewer and Web Browser, transfer DSi ware and get 3DS and Virtual console games

My favourite games: http://chaoslink1.deviantart.com/art/Top-10-Favourite-Video-Game-meme-Chaoslink1-309965952?q=boost%3Apopular%20%28%28my%20top%2010%29%20AND%20%28by%3Achaoslink1%29%29&qo=0
Retro games, Modern games, all AWESOME!!!

3DS Friend Code: 4210-3973-4461 | Nintendo Network ID: Chaoslink1 | Twitter: Chaoslink1

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TeeJay

109. Posted:

Chaoslink1 wrote:

Unbox it, register it to club Nintendo, change the menu around, make 3D photo's, record stuff in the Sound channel, make and transfer Mii's, check out the Mii Plaza, check out AR games, check out Faceraiders, check out the Activity Log, play DS games with the circle pad, (in may and later) check out the E-Shop,3D Movie Viewer and Web Browser, transfer DSi ware and get 3DS and Virtual console games

Whoa there! This thread is about the first thing you're going to do, not the first hundred.

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mabbit

110. Posted:

Drop it by accident and break it

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chaoslink1

111. Posted:

Tj92 wrote:

Chaoslink1 wrote:

Unbox it, register it to club Nintendo, change the menu around, make 3D photo's, record stuff in the Sound channel, make and transfer Mii's, check out the Mii Plaza, check out AR games, check out Faceraiders, check out the Activity Log, play DS games with the circle pad, (in may and later) check out the E-Shop,3D Movie Viewer and Web Browser, transfer DSi ware and get 3DS and Virtual console games

Whoa there! This thread is about the first thing you're going to do, not the first hundred.

Yeah XD I know!!!! I just wanted to say what I would all do :P

My favourite games: http://chaoslink1.deviantart.com/art/Top-10-Favourite-Video-Game-meme-Chaoslink1-309965952?q=boost%3Apopular%20%28%28my%20top%2010%29%20AND%20%28by%3Achaoslink1%29%29&qo=0
Retro games, Modern games, all AWESOME!!!

3DS Friend Code: 4210-3973-4461 | Nintendo Network ID: Chaoslink1 | Twitter: Chaoslink1

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Wesker

112. Posted:

warnerdan wrote:

@topic

Try to convince girlfriend that buying it was a good idea.

LOL Yeah me too. The Wii had Wii Fit. PS3 had blu-ray (which I told her would replace dvd witin a couple of years). But I haven't figured out what I can say about the 3DS yet. She's already told me I can't get one, but I still pre-ordered.

Wesker

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GameInfinite

113. Posted:

billy-beauts wrote:

warnerdan wrote:

@topic

Try to convince girlfriend that buying it was a good idea.

LOL Yeah me too. The Wii had Wii Fit. PS3 had blu-ray (which I told her would replace dvd witin a couple of years). But I haven't figured out what I can say about the 3DS yet. She's already told me I can't get one, but I still pre-ordered.

3DS can play 3D movies.

Playing: Call of Duty,Halo,Sonic the Hedgehog[series],Angry Birds[series].

Brawl FC: 0603-7408-2907