Forums

Topic: What do you want to see as a game on the 3DS

Posts 181 to 188 of 188

SomeBitTripFan

-Metroid Prome Hunters 2
-Rez 3d (3d would make this game even more unhealthy for the eyes)
-New F-Zero
-New Starfox
-Another MMORPG

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Firejonie

I'd love to see Super Monkey Ball 3, using the older character designs ( used in SMB 1 and 2). No additional characters, no gimmicks. Just a new story mode, brutally challenging difficulty ( something the recent games lack, they're hard, but don't hold a candle to the difficulty of the GameCube originals). I'd also love DLC, a level editior ( That's already in the upcoming Vita version), all the classic minigames with even more ( not gimmicky ones), an arcade mode ( just levels, no story) and online play.

( When I use the story term, I mean in like Super Monkey Ball 2, with cutscenes and stuff of the sort. It added a charm to the game).

Firejonie

Banker-Style

I wan't an adult game.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Tasuki

I would love to see a spin off from the Arkham series. After how great games like Resident Evil Revelations and MGS3 looked on the 3DS I dont think it would be to hard to match the graphic style of the Arkham series. I know that Arkham City is coming out on the Wii U but maybe they could do a game that takes place between both games.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

grumblebuzzz

2D Metroid, 2D Metroid, 2D Metroid. Oh, and the sequel to Donkey Kong Country Returns. Also a new Yoshi game would be nice, preferably a new 3D take on it with a similar feel play-wise to Super Mario 3D Land. I've always wanted to eat Shy Guys and grab flowers on a 3D plane.

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

grumblebuzzz

That would be fun too for sure, but a 3D Yoshi game would be something new. I would just hope that they would put it back into the hands of Nintendo themselves as the developers because Yoshi's Island DS was just missing something that Artoon apparently couldn't give it.

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

zezhyrule

Final Fantasy V. Done in the style of FFIV PSP.

I'd be happier with it on the PSP/Vita but, this is a nintendo forum. I think.

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.