Forums

Topic: What do you want to see as a game on the 3DS

Posts 161 to 180 of 188

RetroGBHippie92

I hope Square Enix does a 3D remake of Final Fantasy VI, like the remakes on the DS.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]...

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

moomoo

A first person shooter, preferably by Renegade Kid.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

rayword45

More thoughts:

Virtual Boy Wario Land - Remade in actual color, as I want to experience this one.
Kirby 3D - A non-sidescroller, just to see how it works. To test the waters, perhaps a short 3DSWare game (preferably for less then $8) would make more sense at first, and then if it did a full retail release
Some Telltale Games ports (specifically Sam & Max and SBCG4AP)

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

LordJumpMad

Other:M 3D
I think the game would work better on a handheld

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Hokori

Theatrythm FF makes me want FF VII so bad
Maybe a CC version like they did with IV on PsP

Edited on by Hokori

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

bobhobob

Flipnote Studio 3D
A new Hamtaro game
Wario as DLC for NSMB2
Waluigi as DLC for NSMB2
3D movies in Netflix
Adobe Flash ( a man can dream )
Newgrounds
YouTube
another Adventure Time game
New Zelda
Majora's Mask 3D

bobhobob

Nintendo Network ID: bobhobob

TheKingOfTown

Link: The Faces of Evil 3D

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

moomoo

TheKingofTown wrote:

I'd love to see "Mah Boy" in 3D!

Best thread ever

RetroGBHippie92

moomoo wrote:

TheKingofTown wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

I'd love to see "Mah Boy" in 3D!

[/div]

[/div]

Um no, just no. * double facepalm *

Edited on by RetroGBHippie92

Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery

DoomsSD

I'd love to see the original StarFox SNES game on the 3DS E-Shop. Of course I doubt we'd ever see it because they've already released the StarFox 64 re-make, but think about how appropriate it would be to see the original game in 3D. Starfox (or Star Wing if you're in the UK) was one of the first Nintendo games to utilize 3D environments. This pseudo-3D element set StarFox apart from other console games at the time and it'd be a nice bit of acknowledgement from Nintendo to one of the games that helped bring 3D in general to console gaming to give it the true 3D effect that it's due.

Also, am I the only one that thought the SNES game had a more badass sound track than the N64 one?

Edited on by DoomsSD

DoomsSD

Fabian

-Seaman 3D o_O
-DKCountry Triologie 3D
-Resident Evil 4 3D
-Pocky and Rocky 3D
-Silent Hill (new game)
-Pokemon 3D Snap
-Gremlings 3D
-Ultimative Nintendo Dogeball
-3D Punch Out
-Rage of the Gladiator 2
-Dillons rolling Racing 3D
-Kirby
-Kirby´Air Race 2
-Wario Ware 3D.I.Y.
-Shenmue 3(D)
-Snake Rattle n´ Roll Brawl
-Time Hollow 2
-FF Chocobo Tales 3D
-Startropics 3:Ultimate
-Ballon Fight:Lets (Ballon) Fight

Fabian

Mieu-Fire

chrono cross remake
a new tales of game
anouther final fantasy crystal cronicles
pokemon 6th gen
pokemon xd sequel
pokemon ruby sapphire remakes
robopon to be like the ones on gba but 3d graphics
dragon quest monster joker 3
a new sonic game
a new zelda game
final fantasy VI VII IX remakes
kirby air ride 2
a new digimon game i love them games
monster rancher game
a good fps thats not so boring something like bioshock or left for dead would make it awsome

MANGO

saikun

Emeralds wrote:

Something full of blood, violence, killing, guns, bacon, you play as an Angel and a Devil, but this is LameTenDon't we're talking about so that won't happen we only get baby games.

this

I remember an awesome game for pc called "The devil inside", Id like to see something similar. I'd also like to see some games from the guys who made Farenheit and Heavy Rain, or maybe some new weird game from Suda51

3DS FC --> 4167 - 4671 - 5230 <--

Happy_Mask

Sonic advance collection 3d. All three games remastered with added challenge levels. That would be awesome. And an exclusive mgs game.
And of course,
Untitled

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

moomoo

I'm hoping that if Majora's Mask is remade it will utilize a different art style. The game is pretty dark, and I'd want the way the game looks to reflect that.

Best thread ever

RetroGBHippie92

It's probably being made at the moment, but Shigeru Miyamoto said he's more interested in doing an original Zelda/s for the 3DS and/or a remake of A link to the Past (or possibly a direct sequel as some rumours have been floating around). I can't see them doing it in a different art style because it utilises an upgraded version of Ocarina of Times engine but for the next handheld zelda I definitely don't want a toon link/ windwaker sequel, the DS already got Phantom hourglass and Spirit Tracks and those were pretty good.

My Backloggery

Nintenbro

@RetroGBHippie92, I hope you're right about that and Miyamoto does decide to produce an original The Legend of Zelda title. I'd way much rather receive a brand new Zelda experience, instead of a recycled remake with updated visuals and some additional content. Just imagine a Legend of Zelda game with Skyward Sword's visual style, and the 3DS' visual capabilities. On the other hand, I didn't find Phantom Hourglass or Spirit Tracks very enjoyable. In my opinion, they felt too childish to provide a genuine type of Zelda experience.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

RetroGBHippie92

If there was a sequel to The Minish Cap I would definitely buy it, even though it's Toon Link, It would be great. No i'm not counting Four Swords/Four Swords Adventure, I'd actually like to see a direct sequel to minish cap because even though it was a short game it is one of my favourite zeldas and there's a lot of nostalgia for me with that game, despite it only being 7-8 years old.

My Backloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.