Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - Do You Use The 3D? -

Posts 121 to 133 of 133

skywake

In the high contrast dark scenes (when it's all dark except an edge of a wall or link) there is some cross-talk which is annoying. It's also really easy to lose the 3D if you use the gyro and instinctively move the 3DS out of the sweet spot. There are also times when one camera gets stuck behind a wall and the other doesn't and it's really strange. So I turn the 3D on for cut-scenes and when there's an bright open field or something similar.

but it doesn't bother me too much, the game plays just as well without the 3D and with it off the colours are a heap better.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
An opinion is only respectable if it can be defended. Respect people, not opinions

GreatManaTree

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Dear 3DS-owners,
When the 3d-effect start to irritate&frustrate you....and when you automatically going "cross-eyed",
please BE PATIENT! There comes a moment...all of a sudden....that your eyes start to see DEPTH!
.....ITS A LEARNING PROCESS!.....I wish you all a happy training,and hope you can play the 3DS,just like
me,with the 3d-effect to the maximum...all the time!

GreatManaTree

Aviator

GreatManaTree wrote:

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Dear 3DS-owners,
When the 3d-effect start to irritate&frustrate you....and when you automatically going "cross-eyed",
please BE PATIENT! There comes a moment...all of a sudden....that your eyes start to see DEPTH!
.....ITS A LEARNING PROCESS!.....I wish you all a happy training,and hope you can play the 3DS,just like

Have fun playing the 3DS while plugged into the wall!

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

warioswoods

Aviator wrote:

GreatManaTree wrote:

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Dear 3DS-owners,

Have fun playing the 3DS while plugged into the wall!

I never move the slider on my 3DS down from full 3D — and have StreetPass / Wifi enabled at all times — and I haven't had any problems at all with the battery. Perhaps I just don't understand how one would want to have multi-hour gaming sessions on a handheld. It lasts more than long enough for any gaming I'm willing to do in one sitting, and then the handy charging dock means it's always ready to go when I pick it up again.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

pntjr

I use the 3D until my eyes burn out, then use the 2D until my eyes are almost asleep. Repeat.

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter:

golephish

wow - I figured a lot of you were experiencing this struggle as I. I have to say I 've been playing mostly in 2d, it still looks great. for boss. cut scenes, I do full blast it!

NEW 3DS XL FC: 5172-0274-7263

Twitter:

grumblebuzzz

I've had little to no issues with 3D and typically play it on full blast.

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

TheBaconator

I played through the entire game with 3D full blast, but I turn it off on Master Quest.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

Killamancer

I had no intention on getting this game since I beat the game this year already, but I got it as a gift for my birthday and I am enjoying this playthrough more than my first. One issue I am having is sometimes, I see double or triple vision of an object. No mater how I adjust the 3ds it is still there. It is rare and usually during a cutscene, so its not really an issue.

3ds FC : 3823 - 8527 - 1863
Pokemon White FC : 3739 - 8843 - 9193

Terave

I have the 3D most of the times off, but sometimes I have it on. The 3D is not that spectactular.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

Romstar

I play without 3D 99% of the time.

Romstar

GreatManaTree

I looooove the 3d-effect!That's what makes it special!But,i must say that the game looks great in 2d too!.....i think it looks even better in 2d,but i just love the 3d,so....Man,i am in love with this shiny,sparkly blue little wonder!And that started with the Zelda 3d!!!

GreatManaTree

Moco_Loco

This is the game I bought along with my 3DS, so at first I found it very hard to play in 3D. I kept at it for a couple days, noticing improvement on the second day, and by the third day I was playing in 3D 99% of the time. It makes exploring a lot more fun, and I find myself taking my time to just take it all in. It even makes me want to do sidequests, something I usually don't bother with too much on a first playthrough.

Moco Loco
If you find yourself spiritually drifting (as I was for far too many years), remember that Jesus can and will walk across the water to reach you and bring you back to shore.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.