Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

Posts 681 to 700 of 1,004

OmegaMetroid93

Got the game early and I've been greatly enjoying it!
I was surprised at how much they actually changed, even with area layouts and whatnot.
Quite a shock when I found myself unable to find the Bombers during the hide-and-seek game in the beginning...

OmegaMetroid93

TeeJay

Oh my god I just realized

We'll be playing this game tomorrow!

And some people like @OmegaMetroid93 are playing it already!!

HYPEHYPEHPYEHPYEHPYEHPYEHPYHEPYEHPYE

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LzWinky

My special edition 3DS is being prepared by Best Buy. No cancellation here

Also, tomorrow? I will be downloading it tonight!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Nicolai

TingLz wrote:

My special edition 3DS is being prepared by Best Buy. No cancellation here

Also, tomorrow? I will be downloading it tonight!

Same here, it looks like! And I seem to have lost the ability to cancel my order. I'll take that as a sign that I'm definitely getting it

As for the game, Newegg.com is handling it, so who knows when it will get here. This afternoon, it said it will ship within 24-48 hours. Guess I'll be waiting :/

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Yoshi

Instead of letting UPS deliver my game at 6 PM tomorrow and having to work until 11 that night, I'm going to pick it up myself at their warehouse at 9 AM! I get to play it earlier than I was expecting!

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Spoony_Tech

I went from no delivery to delivering it tomorrow. I guess I won't dl it after all since I won't be able to play it till tomorrow anyways.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Smitherenez

I wanted to download the game right now, but for some reason I can't get into the european eShop right now. It just keeps loading! Same goes for miiverse. Anyone knows what is going on?
EDIT: all other online functions work just fine. Just those to functions don't seem to work.
EDIT2: and now my New3DS crashed...
EDIT: now everything seems to be working, so ignore this post ^^

Edited on by Smitherenez

Please check out my Youtube gaming channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/FullHDPixelletsplays

Nintendo Network ID: Smitherenez

Grumblevolcano

The EU 3DS eshop now has the OoT shop theme.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TuVictus

Now that I'm going to have MM I have a big urge to buy OoT 3D. But sadly it isn't in print anymore.

TuVictus

Spoony_Tech

Operative wrote:

Now that I'm going to have MM I have a big urge to buy OoT 3D. But sadly it isn't in print anymore.

Where there's a will there's a way. I heard here in the states that even used copies prices have jumped quite a bit.

Looks like Gamestop still have them New for 39.99 but used is 49.99 lol. Tough choice there.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

LzWinky

Downloading it now.

Also, you have the option of downloading OoT digitally

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Andyliini

It's ready for pick up, with my New 3DS XL also. Too bad I can only pick it up after work, and I have to be here until 17.00. Gonna be a long day ahead.

Dunno how I feel.

Nintendo Network ID: Andyliini | Twitter:

yokokazuo

TingLz wrote:

Downloading it now.

Also, you have the option of downloading OoT digitally

I didn't read anything about it on Nintendo Life, but I heard you get a download code for the moon Zelda theme if you buy this digitally. Or is that just the monster hunter one for downloading 4U? If not then I will probably just buy the physical version.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

IceClimbers

Song of Storms is playing in the US eShop.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Henmii

So I bought the normal version (it was my only option anyway). Sadly there was no necklace. Maybe I was to early. The shopkeeper offered to call me if they would receive them, but I refused because I wasn't in the mood to make that big trip again soon just for a simple necklace (30 minutes cycling, yeah I am a bit lazy). Anyway, fun and good looking game (of course). I miss the Deku-Link walking sound though. Has anyone else noticed they changed this?

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

LzWinky

I love the item screen after you play the Song of Time. You can actually watch the stuff disappear!

HollywoodHogan

I never played this game when it first came out, although OoT was my favorite game at that point in time.

Question...

I know there is some sort of timer involved with this game, and I remember hearing if time runs out, the game ends. Is this true?
Once you start playing the game, do you have a set amount of time to complete the game before it ends? Do you lose all progress once the clock runs out and have to start again from the beginning? I have never really looked into it, but I remember reading in Nintendo Power back then that something like with was the case, and it kept me from ever attempting to even play the game.

Friend to all SJW's

Spoony_Tech

MasterBlaster wrote:

I never played this game when it first came out, although OoT was my favorite game at that point in time.

Question...

I know there is some sort of timer involved with this game, and I remember hearing if time runs out, the game ends. Is this true?
Once you start playing the game, do you have a set amount of time to complete the game before it ends? Do you lose all progress once the clock runs out and have to start again from the beginning? I have never really looked into it, but I remember reading in Nintendo Power back then that something like with was the case, and it kept me from ever attempting to even play the game.

It's a 3 day cycle. You always keep key items and can stash money away but before the 3rd day ends you must play the song of time and start again from day one. You beat dungeon and such and they stay beaten.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

LzWinky

No, when the timer runs out, the game resets your progress as if you played the Song of Time.

All usable items and ammo (rupees, deku nuts, arrows, anything paper, etc.) are gone, but key items like any masks and weapons (including upgrades*) are kept.

*Do note that there are two sword upgrades in the game. The first is the knife, which only has temporary uses and will be lost when you reset back to Day 1. The second upgrade (which you literally get after) is the Gilded Sword. This upgrade is permanent and will not be lost.

Edited on by LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.