Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

Posts 441 to 460 of 1,004

Randomname19

Near the very end of the japanese direct the Happy Mask salesman talks!No dialog box,he actually talks in japanese.

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

TeeJay

Would Gamestop take my 3DS if the circle pad is missing the plastic covering? I want to trade in my old XL but it's kind of in rough condition, the circle pad being the worst offense. Everything is still perfectly functional, though.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Nicolai

Randomname19 wrote:

Near the very end of the japanese direct the Happy Mask salesman talks!No dialog box,he actually talks in japanese.

Dang, you made me look! That was clearly just for the direct, and not in-game.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Spoony_Tech

TeeJay wrote:

Would Gamestop take my 3DS if the circle pad is missing the plastic covering? I want to trade in my old XL but it's kind of in rough condition, the circle pad being the worst offense. Everything is still perfectly functional, though.

They will but it will back a reduced rate. You would have to contact them to find out. Tell them you want to do the trade first. I've sold busted systems to them before for less money or store credit.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TeeJay

Spoony_Tech wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

They will but it will back a reduced rate. You would have to contact them to find out. Tell them you want to do the trade first. I've sold busted systems to them before for less money or store credit.

Guess I gotta just show up in the store and lay my cards on the table to find out huh...

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Ryu_Niiyama

Doing the Web in store on friday. This lack of standard preorders sucks.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Rezalack

It's sold out web-in-store.. so many people were trying to get it in stores that the systems crashed and when it came back up they were sold out. This is insanity. Keep yours eyes on Best Buy guys. I'm betting it will be up sometime today. Best Buy posted the Limited Edition LE sometime after 8:30PM.. I'll be sure to post here if it pops up.

I managed to get one, now I'm afraid to even open the thing if it stays as scarce as it is appearing to be right now. I'm trying to justify buying the MH4 bundle as well.. Nintendo, why must you do this to me?

Edited on by Rezalack

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Nicolai

I'd really like to have one. I'll be refreshing my search page for best buy and amazon all day today.

Got married.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

TeeJay

I'll make an attempt to get the limited edition XL by preordering at a store but if I can't do that, I'm not gonna stress myself out trying to get it. I'll just go back the black XL. Maybe it's because the amiibo fiasco drained my motivation to hunt things down but I've just about had it with Nintendo making it so hard to buy their stuff.

One attempt at one store. If it doesn't work, getting it in regular black.

Edited on by TeeJay

Spoony_Tech

Rezalack wrote:

It's sold out web-in-store.. so many people were trying to get it in stores that the systems crashed and when it came back up they were sold out. This is insanity. Keep yours eyes on Best Buy guys. I'm betting it will be up sometime today. Best Buy posted the Limited Edition LE sometime after 8:30PM.. I'll be sure to post here if it pops up.

I managed to get one, now I'm afraid to even open the thing if it stays as scarce as it is appearing to be right now. I'm trying to justify buying the MH4 bundle as well.. Nintendo, why must you do this to me?

I wasn't wasting any time on the Monster Hunter one This time. Went to the store and paid it in full.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Haru17

Oh my god, that art is so GOOD!!!

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Olliemar28

Does anyone know who is stocking the XL bundle in the UK? I can't find where to preorder it!

Olliemar28

Twitter:

Moshugan

I haven't seen the Majora's Mask New 3DS bundle anywhere in European stores.
Also, the web page nintendo.co.uk/majorasmask is still not functional.
Have you guys got any ideas?

My Super Mario Maker 2's Maker ID: R7B-M93-5GF

Nintendo Network ID: Moshugan

Nicolai

Woohoo!!! I just got it!!
Untitled

Got married.

Nicolai

Thanks, I owe you a million. I was still in orchestra rehearsal when I got an email of your post, so I had to run back home as fast as I can. I guess they caught people off-guard when they stocked them, because it didn't nearly run out as fast. Maybe it's still up!

EDIT: yeah, still is! Go get 'em, American Nintendolife users!

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.

Yoshi

Preordered! Thank you so so so much!

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Nicolai

Good to see they're selling to Nintendolife users who'll use them, and not scalpers.

Got married.

Yoshi

Best Buy just sold out. Man, that's two close calls related to the same game!

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.