Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

Posts 421 to 440 of 1,004

Yoshi

Spoony_Tech wrote:

justlink wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

So with this released it means every mainline Zelda game but one can be played between the Wii U and 3DS. I'm going to burn through every Halo Game come September (if not before hand). I may have to do it for Zelda once the N3DS comes in.

Drawing a blank, what's the one?

Four Swords Adventures GCN

Last I checked I have Four Swords on my 3ds and it was free. Plus I wouldn't consider that main line by any means.

Four Swords Adventures on the Gamecube is different from Four Swords on the GBA/DSi/3DS.

Also, being part of the official timeline means it's a mainline game.

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Spoony_Tech

brewsky wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

justlink wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

So with this released it means every mainline Zelda game but one can be played between the Wii U and 3DS. I'm going to burn through every Halo Game come September (if not before hand). I may have to do it for Zelda once the N3DS comes in.

Drawing a blank, what's the one?

Four Swords Adventures GCN

Last I checked I have Four Swords on my 3ds and it was free. Plus I wouldn't consider that main line by any means.

Four Swords Adventures on the Gamecube is different from Four Swords on the GBA/DSi/3DS.

Also, being part of the official timeline means it's a mainline game.

So the dsi version doesn't have the same story and isn't just a modified version of the Cube one so it can be played on the system? I'm just asking because I'm not sure.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Yoshi

Four Swords was originally on the GBA, and was ported to the DSi and 3DS.

Four Swords Adventures is on the Gamecube, and is only on the Gamecube.

They are completely different games. Different story, different levels, completely new Zelda game.

Edited on by Yoshi

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Spoony_Tech

Ok, now I get it. Talk about confusing. I always thought it was the Cube version being ported.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Yoshi

I wish Adventures would be ported....

But, considering that it is the worst selling Zelda of all time, I don't see it happening.

Edited on by Yoshi

Now playing:

SCRAPPER392

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Xiao_Pai wrote:

Wat? lol

You never saw the controversy for games like The Order? It was amazing! So get this, the entire reason The Order 1886 is 30 FPS is apparently because 30 FPS is more "cinematic" as if it's somehow better.

That is beside that it is a "press play", QTE, interactive movie. All at 30FPS, yes.

Also, everyone talking about Four Sword Adventures on GCN... Yes, it was pretty good, especially if you got at least 2 other people to play. I got it when it came out, because I was a major GCN nerd back when mostly everyone else was playing PS2.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

renaryuugufan92

KryptoKrunch wrote:

Yeah, pretty sure OoT3D ran at a smooth 60fps. Only time I ever noticed slowdown is when going for a fully charged Blade Spin. I can't recall frames ever dropping in during certain boss fights like they did in the N64 version.

Ocarina of Time 3D runs at 30fps when the original N64 version ran at 20.

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

LzWinky

30 fps is truly cinematic and amazing and ahead of our time. There is no reason not to love it!

So uh, do I get the job, Ubisoft?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Justlink

WaLzgi wrote:

30 fps is truly cinematic and amazing and ahead of our time. There is no reason not to love it!

So uh, do I get the job, Ubisoft?

No, you seem like the person who enjoys games that have been tested and fixed into less glitchier games.

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

LzWinky

Ah crap, I forgot that games need to meet a deadline even if they are not finished. Darn, guess I'll have to work for Nintendo.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Yoshi

The Majora's Mask Limited Edition New 3DS XL does not come with the game.

Edited on by Yoshi

Now playing:

renaryuugufan92

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

Akazury

brewsky wrote:

The Majora's Mask Limited Edition New 3DS XL does not come with the game.

In EU the game is pre installed

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

Nintendo Network ID: Akazury | Twitter:

TeeJay

Rezalack wrote:

Managed to pre-order MM Bundle from Gamestop.. I'm hearing it's sold out from other people trying to order it and can't add it to cart. I bought it to play it but if it is THAT limited I'll now be afraid to even open it.

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/consoles/nintendo-new-3d...

I couldn't find the bundle when it was announced to preorder it. Now it says not available.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Nicolai

I thought the New 3DS XL bundle would be available to pre-order straight from the store, so I waited til 10:00 when it opened. Little did I know, it was available to preorder online only, and now it's sold out

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

TeeJay

Nicolai wrote:

I thought the New 3DS XL bundle would be available to pre-order straight from the store, so I waited til 10:00 when it opened. Little did I know, it was available to preorder online only, and now it's sold out

WHAAAAAT, onLINE ONLY?!

Wh-

Well then.

Guess I'm getting the black one. I like my systems in black anyway...

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Spoony_Tech

TeeJay wrote:

Nicolai wrote:

WHAAAAAT, onLINE ONLY?!

Wh-

Well then.

Guess I'm getting the black one. I like my systems in black anyway...

Don't worry it's sold out anyways. What I did was did an in store Web order for the Monster Hunter one. They assured me I could still get my trade as long as I bring in the receipt.

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.