Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 3,861 to 3,880 of 5,084

The_Ninja

Stomatopod17 wrote:

I don't know if I'm terrible.. but I actually don't like smash run at all :I Greninja's smash attacks aren't that amazing but meh whatever maybe I'm just unfamilar with the character. I'll try smash run again with my brawl main later. (toon link)

All I really feel like doing in the game is just fighting in group offline or with somebody online, everything else is kinda.. meh.

Btw be sure to download the update in Eshop, there is the patch update and then there is actually a second one for online.

If anybody wants to fight lemme know.

Sure. Add me, and I'll add you back tommorow.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

e-love

WAITING FOR MY FRIEND TO COME OVER SO WE CAN GO BUY OUR COPIES OF THE GAME

/4 in the afternoon hype

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Inkling

Bowser Jr is my new main

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

yodamerlin

Online is so laggy. I hope friend battles are better.

yodamerlin

DreamyViridi

Well, I think it goes without saying that I'm also having a blast with the game. Though I've yet to try online fights yet, I'm still getting accustomed with the newcomers. For silliness, I'm going through Classic with a Mii Gunner.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Ralizah

Online is definitely hit or miss. Some matches had hardly any noticeable lag. Others almost moved in slow motion.

My player rank must suck, though. I kept getting my butt kicked by Japanese players. -_-

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

DefHalan

I have seen a couple of people complain about online being laggy. My brother and I played online last night and only had a few lag spikes, most of the time it was basically perfect

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Araquanid

Ok.. first master ball a mew popped out. Is mew common now or was that just rediculously lucky?

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

Never bothered with it, but at least I can say the online is miles better than Brawl's, just be happy about that. lol
I already knew the online here wouldn't be perfect anyways.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

miltone92

Hello there. I just joined the forum. I was looking for a good nintendo site with a board with the purpose to find people t play the new smash bros ads with. Would anyone tell me how to send personal messages. Would anyone like to play like right now.

miltone92

Faruko

Im loving the game, like everyone said, online is hit or miss, mostly hit, i played like 10 or so Team Sash (For Fun) and i got high lag in about 2, input lag 3 and the rest (5) were lag free, almost as if playing against a CPU... not to mention its super fast to get into matches

Considering this is a handheld console, im quite fine with this, its a SUPER STEP FORWARD compared to Brawl

On a side note, Ike (-> + special) = ownage online, the input lag makes everyone try to dodge it, to fail hard lol

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

miltone92

Faruko wrote:

Im loving the game, like everyone said, online is hit or miss, mostly hit, i played like 10 or so Team Sash (For Fun) and i got high lag in about 2, input lag 3 and the rest (5) were lag free, almost as if playing against a CPU... not to mention its super fast to get into matches

Considering this is a handheld console, im quite fine with this, its a SUPER STEP FORWARD compared to Brawl

On a side note, Ike (-> + special) = ownage online, the input lag makes everyone try to dodge it, to fail hard lol

soooo wanna play me ?

miltone92

Faruko

miltone92 wrote:

Faruko wrote:

soooo wanna play me ?

add me !, but i cant play right now, but do it so we can do it any other time

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

CapeSmash

The game is excellent, but the controls are bad. It feels like my 3DS and circle pad are going to break.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Captain_Toad

SockoMario wrote:

The game is excellent, but the controls are bad. It feels like my 3DS and circle pad are going to break.

Try not to force the circle pad into different directions.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

miltone92

Sick ill add u right now. My code is 0061 2175 1660

miltone92

miltone92

Faruko wrote:

miltone92 wrote:

Faruko wrote:

soooo wanna play me ?

add me !, but i cant play right now, but do it so we can do it any other time

PS: Its still a little hard to get use to the forum posting system, no intention to spam though

Edited on by miltone92

miltone92

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.