Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 3,841 to 3,860 of 5,084

vonboy89

Was the download even 2gigs? It was only like 9000 blocks, and I thought something 2 gigs in size would be more like 16000 blocks. Is it still 1 block = 128KB, like on the wii?

my friend code is 1306-7465-1022 and my nickname is Vonboy.

TeeJay

I've been playing since I got home about 3 hours ago. I'm seriously thinking Bowser Jr. Is going to be my new main. I've figured out some pretty beat combos with him!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

CaviarMeths

I wonder if it's broken one million sales in the West yet.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Undead_terror

Online works really good! and I'm happy that the first online match I had I won! I played as FD Link vs Zero suit samus in here bikini clothes.
So does anyone want to play online later? maybe show off our mii's?

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

vonboy89

sure, but I'm not that great. I mained Yoshi in the past, and that's who I'm trying to main right now.

Also, I've heard that 1 vs. 1 matches work much better, since there's less connections that could be slow, slowing everyone else down. Haven't tried it myself yet, though.

my friend code is 1306-7465-1022 and my nickname is Vonboy.

Caryslan

This game plays so much better then Brawl. It's faster, KOs come quicker, and the various modes like Classic and online are much better.

My old Brawl mains like Ike, Lucario, and Ganondorf feel much better then they did in Brawl, and are fun to use. I love the newcomers like Pac-Man, Lucina, and Mega Man. Still have to try Shulk, Robin, and the Mii Fighters.

Overall, I am enjoying this game. I don't get why people were bashing this game so badly. All I heard up to this game coming out was how the online sucked, KOs were hard to score, and how the gameplay is horrible.

As someone who played Ganondorf and Ike in Brawl, it feels like they have a much easier time scoring KOs in this game, since they seem to have more options and approaching is easier compared to Brawl.

Gotta play more of this later, but I'm happy so far.

One other thing, the hype was dead on about Little Mac. He is a beast on the ground in this game. He comes at you quickly, he's powerful, and he can lock you into combos. I barely beat one online with Ike, and that same Little Mac danced around my Ganondorf. Little Mac is someone I'll have to try later on. But honestly, he's probally the best ground character Smash has ever had.

Edited on by Caryslan

Caryslan

Undead_terror

So you need to beat 4 enemies or more in cruel brawl to unlock something and you need to do a 100 hit combo in training to unlock something else....now how to do those things...

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

retropunky

Well, I just got the game! I have to work though, so by then it'll be smash time. Can't wait to play online!

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

GuSolarFlare

I'll only get this game in 2 weeks at best.... :/

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

The_Ninja

This game is great. Anyone wanna fight me?

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

DefHalan

LITTLE MAC IS A BEAST!!!

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Inkling

Uh oh the online is super laggy for me, but I've only played one match. I got disconnected on a Sudden Death

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Ralizah

Little Mac is a little too fast for my tastes. He's definitely OP on the ground, though.

So far, Toon Link and Rosalina are my favorites.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

CapeSmash

SuperMalleo wrote:

All copies are going to be sold out on every store I bet.

STOP. YOU'RE SCARING ME.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Joeynator3000

Pac-Man is going to take some time getting used to, not good with him...same goes for Rosalina. I'm pretty good with Greninja though.
About the sound test, you can't loop the music there? :c There's a repeat option, but the music still fades out and repeats as if it was a MP3 file.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Eel

I doubt there's a "extended music" option.

I kinda like the Wii Fit Trainer. I like how they stay in character and behave like they're training someone.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TeeJay

Robin seems like another potential main. Even more so than Bowser Jr, actually.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

E_Blackadder

Downloaded the game this morning now just waiting for the end of the work day...come on 5 o'clock!

If you want something done properly, kill Baldrick before you start.

3DS Friend Code: 3540-0367-3259 | Nintendo Network ID: e_blackadder

Araquanid

I don't know if I'm terrible.. but I actually don't like smash run at all :I Greninja's smash attacks aren't that amazing but meh whatever maybe I'm just unfamilar with the character. I'll try smash run again with my brawl main later. (toon link)

All I really feel like doing in the game is just fighting in group offline or with somebody online, everything else is kinda.. meh.

Btw be sure to download the update in Eshop, there is the patch update and then there is actually a second one for online.

If anybody wants to fight lemme know.

LOL Master hand flips you off during one of his attacks

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.