Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 3,001 to 3,020 of 5,084

Undead_terror

SockoMario wrote:

They weren't trying with the stage selection in this game. They really weren't. There's like a thousand Mario stages but we get no new Yoshi, Wario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Star Fox, Pikmin, Sonic, Mega Man, and Game and Watch stages. This wasn't an issues in past games, so why is it an issue now? Smash 3DS is incomplete.

Well you will get new stages in the Wii U version, you pay more and so you will get new/more!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

CapeSmash

Undead_terror wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

They weren't trying with the stage selection in this game. They really weren't. There's like a thousand Mario stages but we get no new Yoshi, Wario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Star Fox, Pikmin, Sonic, Mega Man, and Game and Watch stages. This wasn't an issues in past games, so why is it an issue now? Smash 3DS is incomplete.

Well you will get new stages in the Wii U version, you pay more and so you will get new/more!

I hope that's true. So far, only 1 returning stage has been confirmed for the Wii U version, so that's a good sign.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Eel

Before the leak, only one returning stage had been confirmed for the 3DS version too

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

LzWinky

See, my question is when do leaks become everyone's wish list? That's why I'm finding this latest one even harder to believe than Shulk

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

GamecubeMan

I kinda feel like the pic of the days are redundant at this point because my youtube feed is filled was 90% smash bros content. I dont know, well at least the side notes Sakurai post have useful info.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Ralizah

WaLzgi wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

My XL is a tank, and has survived some really nasty encounters with tile floors.

The construction of the original 3DS just feels shoddy in comparison, and it hasn't held up nearly as well.

On the topic of Smash Bros., I have to say that being able to improve the enemy's A.I. has tremendously boosted the replay value of this demo for me. The level 3 enemies are pathetically easy to beat. Level 9... not so much.

And amiibo supposedly will be even smarter and tougher to beat

I still don't know how they're going to turn what amount to Disney Skylanders into intelligent and adaptive A.I.s, but if the learning mechanisms are really as robust as Nintendo is suggesting, I'll definitely invest in all of them.

Imagine how useful an adaptive A.I. that is smarter than the computer would be for competitive Smash training, for instance.

I wonder if Amiibos will get their own online multiplayer mode. Amiibo tournaments would be a lot of fun.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Grumblevolcano

The Smash 3DS demo sharing thread has more posts than this thread

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

UGXwolf

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Wow. Not sure if that's impressive or depressing... probably a little bit of both. XD

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Hyrule

Played the demo for about 4 hours last night, controls take some getting used to but be great to be able to play this on the move.

Can't wait for release date, 3 copies being purchased.

Edited on by Hyrule

Hyrule

Switch Friend Code: SW-7459-0389-4683 | Nintendo Network ID: HyruleMage | Twitter:

LzWinky

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Trust me. That doesn't really mean anything.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

FriedSquid

Thought I'd post today's PotD here since it shows off a new online 3DS mode!

Untitled
"Pic of the day. Now that the game is out in Japan, the Conquest mode will be available in online multiplayer in the Japanese version. This is what the title screen will look like for the overseas version. In this mode, the game aggregates global wins among specific teams during a limited time and determines the victor. If you choose a participating fighter from the With Anyone option, you'll automatically participate in Conquest. We'll be running Conquest in beta for a while. Also, Conquest data where players seem to be losing on purpose will be removed from the calculations. And lastly, there's no point in working on this mode too much on your own, so don't overdo it…"

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Inkling

Grumblevolcano wrote:

That's sad

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

LzWinky

From what I hear, the codes are no longer usable after the 19th (the codes, not the demos), so the begging should stop by then.

Grumblevolcano

SuperMalleo wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

From what I hear, the codes are no longer usable after the 19th (the codes, not the demos), so the begging should stop by then.

I hope so. It's already getting out of control.

I also agree but that it already got out of control during the Hyrule Warriors portion of Friday's livestream.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TuVictus

So it seems the online isn't as awful as Brawl's. Can't wait to test it out once we have our own servers here in the US

TuVictus

Joeynator3000

...I just realized something...this game doesn't have an opening movie does it? lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Jazzer94

Xiao_Pai wrote:

...I just realized something...this game doesn't have an opening movie does it? lol

Serious? I love the opening movies, they've always been a highlight.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Joeynator3000

Jazzer94 wrote:

Xiao_Pai wrote:

Serious? I love the opening movies, they've always been a highlight.

Well I kinda figured it would be up on Youtube by now, but nope...no opening movie. :c

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Wonky_Kong

Operative wrote:

So it seems the online isn't as awful as Brawl's. Can't wait to test it out once we have our own servers here in the US

I thought i heard that the online in japan is a bit laggy from Kotaku or somewhere, guess we'll find out soon.

I only played brawl with my family on local, but i heard the online was rubbish.

Wonky_Kong

MegaStoneSmash91

With the 3DS version, I can kinda see why there'd be no opening movie. There will definitely be one in the Wii U version, though. It will probably be a mix of shots from the game and the newcomer trailers.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.