Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 2,981 to 3,000 of 5,084

Joeynator3000

Yeah no clue how people are breaking their circle pads with this game, lol. Smash can be intenst sometimes, yes, but that doesn't mean you should fling the circle pad in a certain direction at 800 kph. lol

Anyways, how many tips does the demo have? I've just been browsing it for like an hour or so, though eventually started pulling up old ones at some point. (...and a...blank page? o_0 )

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Uncle_Franklin

I threw my 3DS against the wall, and the damn thing broke straight away!

Uncle_Franklin

Nintendo_Ninja

This isn't a way for me to force me to get a 3ds, since there will be a far superior console version.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

MsJubilee

@Nintendo_Ninja "a far superior console version" Coming out when exactly?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

LzWinky

Nintendo_Ninja wrote:

This isn't a way for me to force me to get a 3ds, since there will be a far superior console version.

We'll be sure to spoil everything for you

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Nintendo_Ninja

I'm still getting both versions for the ultimate experience. A "far superior version" is overdoing it, but I still see the Wii U version being better.

DefHalan

Nintendo_Ninja wrote:

I'm still getting both versions for the ultimate experience. A "far superior version" is overdoing it, but I still see the Wii U version being better.

At the very least their QA has probably been working on the Wii U version longer, making it possibly the less buggy version.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

LordSpade

I have been playing the demo, and I don't know why everyone says MegaMan is bad, I find him very useful, his aerials and his smashes are pretty good, even if he doesn't have a side tilt, I still find him useful.

LordSpade

Nintendo_Ninja

As much as I'm loving the demo, the 3ds version seems like it won't be quite as good as the Wii U version. Yet if you played both, it seems like that's the best way to do it to appreciate what both versions offer.

Jim_Purcell

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

How does the c-stick help you out in smash?

Quick Smashes. Weak A smash moves without charging. Very useful during a fight.

Jim_Purcell

Undead_terror

knabrub21 wrote:

Does anybody have a US Smash demo code they can give to me? My email is [email protected]. I can trade some Pokemon X for it?!

Code sharing is here https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/eshop/smash_demo_download_...

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

CapeSmash

LordSpade wrote:

I have been playing the demo, and I don't know why everyone says MegaMan is bad, I find him very useful, his aerials and his smashes are pretty good, even if he doesn't have a side tilt, I still find him useful.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

LzWinky

Mega Man is okay. He's not really my style though

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Undead_terror

Megaman seems more like a reward character, as for me I will try to use him more, but just not a fan of his normal A attack, it acts like Fox's pistol but shorter range and not as fast

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

CapeSmash

They weren't trying with the stage selection in this game. They really weren't. There's like a thousand Mario stages but we get no new Yoshi, Wario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Star Fox, Pikmin, Sonic, Mega Man, and Game and Watch stages. This wasn't an issues in past games, so why is it an issue now? Smash 3DS is incomplete.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.