Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 2,601 to 2,620 of 5,084

UGXwolf

DestinyMan wrote:

I still want to see that spinner game in a Pic of the Day.

I'm calling it! That'll be Thursday! (Watch it be tomorrow now that I've said this.)

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Nintendo_Ninja

Don't tell me they cut the achievement board. That offered SO much replay value.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

Nintendo_Ninja

I hope the physics, most of the stages, and most of the characters are present in the build.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

Grumblevolcano

Nintendo_Ninja wrote:

Don't tell me they cut the achievement board. That offered SO much replay value.

No, it's still there. Was confirmed in an earlier PotD though either the quantity of challenges is less or there are multiple boards like in Kid Icarus Uprising.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Jazzer94

DestinyMan wrote:

What's the trophy of in the bottom left corner in the second screenshot? The trophy below the coins and next to the Dedenne trophy.

They look like ghosts to me but I may be wrong.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Grumblevolcano

Jazzer94 wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

What's the trophy of in the bottom left corner in the second screenshot? The trophy below the coins and next to the Dedenne trophy.

They look like ghosts to me but I may be wrong.

I think it's ghosts too, namely the ghost Shy Guys from Mario vs. Donkey Kong (GBA).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

19Robb92

Kind of looks like the flying burning skull enemies from Zelda to me.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Jazzer94

DestinyMan wrote:

For the first reviews that I know of, Famitsu awared Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS scores of 10/9/9/9.

Using this score I predict a 10/10/10/9 for the Wii U version from Famitsu.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

cookiex

DestinyMan wrote:

For the first reviews that I know of, Famitsu awared Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS scores of 10/9/9/9.

Same score as Melee, while Brawl scored a perfect 40.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

2Sang

cookiex wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

So it means nothing lol. Melee was hands down the best fighter game of all-time, it's not even close. Brawl was great, but more deserving of a score like the 3ds score.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

C-Olimar

2Sang wrote:

cookiex wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

So it means nothing lol. Melee was hands down the best fighter game of all-time, it's not even close. Brawl was great, but more deserving of a score like the 3ds score.

C-Olimar

Kewlan

cookiex wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Famitsu confirmed casuals. Ugh...

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

TuVictus

Well considering Brawl was on a console and probably had much more content (music wise/stage editor/event mode) than a handheld version of the game, I'm not too surprised.

Edited on by TuVictus

TuVictus

LzWinky

UGXwolf wrote:

I've gotta disagree with all three of you. Content >>>>>>>> Competitive balance

Not to mention there will never be balance.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Nintendo6400

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"And here's the results screen. It shows what you gained in each stage, but you won't be rewarded until you clear it all. If you mess up in the middle, you can lose some of them too. The fighter icons are special attacks, and icons like the shield are equipment. The icons that say Mii on them are hats and clothes for Mii characters. Icons that show characters on a stand are trophies, of course, and the coins are gold you earned."

The trophy on the bottom right is the flaming skulls from zelda! Phew, that was bugging me.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Undead_terror

Nintendo6400 wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"And here's the results screen. It shows what you gained in each stage, but you won't be rewarded until you clear it all. If you mess up in the middle, you can lose some of them too. The fighter icons are special attacks, and icons like the shield are equipment. The icons that say Mii on them are hats and clothes for Mii characters. Icons that show characters on a stand are trophies, of course, and the coins are gold you earned."

The trophy on the bottom right is the flaming skulls from zelda! Phew, that was bugging me.

Bubbles!
Untitled

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Jazzer94

UGXwolf wrote:

I've gotta disagree with all three of you. Content >>>>>>>> Competitive balance

I think in the case of Melee to Brawl it was more Depth and Therefore high skill >>>>>>>> Slower, more floaty, Tripping therefore less skill and focus on the core game so put in a bunch of things to distract.

And yes I'm being a tad extreme and I do like Brawl.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Whydoievenbother

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled

"Pic of the day. In Classic mode, a roller spins before every stage to determine your reward. Rewards in red are for customization, green ones are trophies, and yellow means precious gold. Of course, if you raise the intensity, the abundance of these rewards will increase quite a bit, too. You can be rewarded in every stage, so in that way this mode might be a little more generous compared to previous games in the series."

Untitled

Bonus:

Untitled

Larry Koopa confirmed.

No thats just a trophy

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

Eel

Hint: Larry has never ever been seen using a Koopa Clown Car all by himself before.

More hints: the Clown car has blue boot-like feet instead of green propellers. Or maybe just blurry blue propellers, but they still look bent like feet, instead of being horizontally straight.

Further Hints: the car is actually the Jr. Clown Car, not Koopa's. That means Larry is using Jr's personal Clown Car.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.