Definite buy list:
-super mario 3d
-mario kart 7
-paper mario
-animal crossing
-skyward sword :3

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

RoyalBlur

WaveBoy wrote:

Super Mario, Kid Icarus, StarFox and Mario Kart 7 are all going to be day 1 buys for me.
Bit Trip and Cave Story, along with Paper Mario most likely won't.

No love for Cave Story and Paper Mario 3D? That's gotta hurt.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Terave

TokyoRed wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

Super Mario, Kid Icarus, StarFox and Mario Kart 7 are all going to be day 1 buys for me.
Bit Trip and Cave Story, along with Paper Mario most likely won't.

No love for Cave Story and Paper Mario 3D? That's gotta hurt.

I'm not excited about them either.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

RoyalBlur

Oh well I'm really excited for Paper Mario as I loved Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door. Anyway, Super Mario 3D Land is a day one for me!

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

19Robb92

WaveBoy wrote:

Paper Mario most likely won't.

Terave wrote:

I'm not excited about them either.

You guys are crazy.
Paper Mario is my #1 most wanted 3DS game.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Terave

I think Mario 3D Land is as well for me a day one buy for me.

RoyalBlur

WaveBoy wrote:

...What can I say, Shifting between the Wii, VC and the 3DS along with 'it's' VC can be pretty intense lady and gent's, boils and ghouls. lol

Hahaha! That's was good one!

Anyway, I understand. It's just that I'm more of a handheld game boy than a console homeboy lol!

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Chrono_Cross

Just give me Animal Crossing 3DS and I'll never need another game for my 3DS again.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Dynetheous

i just want mario kart 7, thats all i need. the game will last at least a year and if nintendo's doing the DLC thing for mario kart, that would be even better

RoyalBlur

Zephren wrote:

i just want mario kart 7, thats all i need. the game will last at least a year and if nintendo's doing the DLC thing for mario kart, that would be even better

That's exactly how I feel. However, as much as I played Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario 64 DS I might end up playing Super Mario 3D Land a tad bit more than Mario Kart 7, especially when you stop to realize that Super Mario 3D Land is a direct link to SMB3.

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Dynetheous

@tokyoRed well of course ill be playing super mario land to, but you can beat the game, unlike mario kart. you may unlock everything but you can still play after and not get bored, plus mario kart has online.

RoyalBlur

Zephren wrote:

@tokyoRed well of course ill be playing super mario land to, but you can beat the game, unlike mario kart. you may unlock everything but you can still play after and not get bored, plus mario kart has online.

All of your points are true! If Mario Kart 7 gets DLC then you know I'll be playing it non stop! I like online multiplayer games any way.

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Terave

I actually onlye need Mario Kart 7 as well. I can play it for years. Maybe a few titles with it like Mario 3D land and I'm satisfied.

RYBlast

^Yep. Can't go wrong with Mario Kart. XD

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter:

RoyalBlur

Such an epic video that is sir. I really like how they've combined the Classic Retro Sidescroller Mario atmosphere with the New School Next Generation Mario ambience of Super Mario Galaxy.

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

LordTendoboy

I'm excited for the portable Smash Bros. I know it's not coming out for a few years, but the anticipation is killing me.

No more disc-read errors (since it's on a game card)
Good online (hopefully)
Links with Smash Bros. Wii U

I'm also getting Luigi's Mansion 2 ASAP. I loved the first game, and I can't wait to play the sequel.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

Hejiru

Goombas, Bullet Bill, and even Bowser all have Tanooki tails. O_O

I wish the Tanooki power-up they're pushing so heavily just gave Mario the tail and ears, like the leaf did in SMB3. The full suit makes him look weird.

Hejiru

Late

Noticed Bowser's tail when I first saw this video yesterday. It doesn't suit him that well

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

FonistofCruxis

I don't think the tanooki tail suits Bowser. Has anyone else seen this picture? Untitled
It looks like Boom Boom has a girlfriend now, I would still rather the Koopalings were in it though.

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

retired_account

This is the way 3D Mario should have been from the start. So pumped for this game.

retired_account

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.