Forums

Topic: Remaining NES and GBA exclusives for early 3DS owners

Posts 161 to 180 of 331

mumoftwokids

trust me i looked it up because i want to get the flare red 3DS but i don`t want to miss the free games

mumoftwokids

UltraRobPrime

I really hope the GBA games will be released to the public sometime down the road. I could not afford one in time to get the free games.

Retro Studios, go reboot Star Fox. The franchise needs it.

Watch my creation! http://youtu.be/ZSt_6oFZajk

SuperLink

Advance Wars
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Aero the Acrobat
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
Metroid: Zero Mission

SuperLink

Pokefanmum82

i didn't get one either in time so i hope that the GBA games come out on the Eshop too

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Dizzard

I was just looking over at 3ds blog, there's a rumour saying that these are the games.

NES
Super Mario Bros.
Donkey Kong Jr.
Balloon Fight
Ice Climber
The Legend of Zelda
Metroid
Super Mario Bros. 2
Kid Icarus
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
Kirby’s Adventure

GBA
Yoshi’s Island: Super Mario Advance 3
Mario Kart: Super Circuit
Metroid Fusion
WarioWare, Inc.: Minigame Mania
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Pokemon Emerald
The Legend Of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Kirby And The Amazing Mirror
Super Mario Ball
WarioWare Twisted (Up To Date 3DS Motion Controls)

I'm on the fence with this at the moment. Pokemon Emerald would be awesome....and I wouldn't be MAD surprised if it was one of the games....I mean it doesn't exactly feign belief. On the other hand that WarioWare Twisted looks a bit shifty. Plus the fact that it would be two warioware games for the gba.

Aside from that it looks fairly believable. To be fair often times it can be the unbelievable list that turns out to be true though. It's a similar case when the full lineup of brawl was released. We'll have to wait and see though.

Edited on by Dizzard

Dizzard

caityful

For GBA, I just hope for Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen and/or Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. Also perhaps Advance Wars.
As for the NES, any of the Donkey Kong titles (beside the math one, ha). Super Mario and Kid Icarus would be pretty neat.

Dynetheous

i was always saying "minish cap" and i realized that i forgot two crucial games, legend of zelda: oracle of ages/seasons!!
i never played either one but i really want the chance.

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

Dynetheous

@dizzard why would they have super mario bros 2 and not 3? SMB3 is one of the best mario games and nintendo isn't going to let us have it? i think not. and for the GBA games theres a rumor that kirby is not going to be one of the ten gba games, and many people doubt that a pokemon game is going to be one of the ten, but i really hope it does make it
EDIT: i know these are rumors, not your idea of the game list

Edited on by Dynetheous

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

Geonjaha

That rumored list would be an ideal one. Lots of good games with an ideal variety.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

iphys

I'd be happy with 6/10 of the rumoured games, which is at least as good as the 6/10 announced ones I want. Somehow I don't believe the rumour though: the NES games seem too good compared with the announced ones, and some of the GBA ones seem like strange choices.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Birdman

@Dizzard - Source please. Also, what's Super Mario Ball? Is that Mario Pinball Land's EU title?

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

bro2dragons

I would love to see Donkey Kong: King of Swing. I've heard that was great, but I never got a chance to play it...

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

ouenben

I was very close on my GBA list!

"Metroid Fusion
Mario Kart super Circuit
Yoshi's Island
Warioware inc
Mario Vs Donkey Kong
Mario and Luigi super circuit
Pokemon Emerald
Zelda Minish cap
Kirby: Amazing mirror
Golden Sun"

Would of preferred the two RPGs to Super Mario Ball and Warioware Twisted but oh well.
I hope they add some sort of multiplayer to pokemon emerald

Edited on by ouenben

ouenben

TeeJay

ouenben wrote:

I was very close on my GBA list!

"Metroid Fusion
Mario Kart super Circuit
Yoshi's Island
Warioware inc
Mario Vs Donkey Kong
Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga
Pokemon Emerald
Zelda Minish cap
Kirby: Amazing mirror
Golden Sun"

Would of preferred the two RPGs to Super Mario Ball and Warioware Twisted but oh well.
I hope they add some sort of multiplayer to pokemon emerald

Fixed. XD

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Odnetnin

Limiting myself to picking one Nintendo-published game I do not own per series per system (i.e. no Mega Man 2 or Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, no Super Mario Bros. 3 or Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga [I own them], no Zelda II or Zero Mission):

NES:
Kid Icarus (Uprising tie-in obvious!)
Metroid (everybody loves Metroid, especially on its birthday)
StarTropics (it's published by Nintendo and Zelda-ish, so it's gotta be good)
Punch-Out!! (Punch-Out!! on Wii is one of my all-time favorites; gotta see where it all began, 3D Classic or no)
Kirby's Adventure (Kirby Kirby Kirby he's the name you should know, Kirby Kirby Kirby he's the star of the show)

GBA:
Advance Wars (just wanna try this one out)
Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald (just give me one of them and I'll be entertained for months, multiplayer or no)
The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap (I might go for A Link to the Past/Four Swords if we weren't already getting the latter half)
Golden Sun (just to satisfy Feenie/Iz, or as I like to call them, Fiz )
Fire Emblem (Marth is my favorite Smash Bros. character, so anything Fire Emblem is on my radar)

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Wait, so it's not just the NES games that are free?

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

BenAV

StarFox wrote:

Wait, so it's not just the NES games that are free?

10 NES and 10 GBA games.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

SWEET!

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

caityful

UltraRobPrime wrote:

I really hope the GBA games will be released to the public sometime down the road. I could not afford one in time to get the free games.

Given Nintendo's history, they probably will release the GBA games in some sort of holiday event. They say that they have no plans to release now, but they will. That's cash in their pockets that would be silly to pass up

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.