Forums

Topic: Pushmo Design Contest - CLOSED

Posts 181 to 200 of 203

Ecto-1

Hey, I know I'm a bit late, so if I'm left out of the voting, I totally understand. This is kinda easy, but I like it.

Untitled

I have to vote for number 2.

Edited on by Ecto-1

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

LordTendoboy

4. That is incredible.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

abINC4L

Freak! I thought I had this one until I saw #4 DX

NNID: AB88INC4L

Zyrac

Voting for #2 because it has the fewest unnecessary switches/manholes. Well, that and it's cool.

Zyrac

Twitter:

BlueToad

My vote has to go for #4!! Thats just epic!

3DS Friend Code: 5413-1202-1179
Nintendo Network ID: fpjc122
Australian :)

3DS Friend Code: 5413-1202-1179 | Nintendo Network ID: fpjc122 | Twitter:

abINC4L

So I'm assuming bboy2970 is out for now, anyone else want to continue this contest? Oh and congratulations to LordJumpMad for winning the last one. Like I said earlier, I thought I was going to win until I saw your entry (hate you XP).

NNID: AB88INC4L

grumblegrumble

I pick 2! Are we still voting? LOL. I love the duck hunt dog!

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 (User name: Grumble) If u add me let me know so I can add you back ;) Current Favorites: NSMB 2, CrossWords Plus, Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone, Donkey Kong, Mario Golf, Balloon Pop Remix, Precipice, Digidrive, Art of Balance: Touch, Speed X3D, R...

Zyrac

abHS4L wrote:

So I'm assuming bboy2970 is out for now, anyone else want to continue this contest? Oh and congratulations to LordJumpMad for winning the last one. Like I said earlier, I thought I was going to win until I saw your entry (hate you XP).

I have to wonder why he just abandoned this thread without notice, but I wouldn't mind taking over if no-one objects. This would be a good time, in fact, since it's about the time of week a new theme would start. You think I should go for it?

Zyrac

Twitter:

LordJumpMad

@Zyrac
You might as well, this contest has gone on too long.
lets vote on what should be the next pushmo contest.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Ecto-1

I would love to have a cartoon characters theme!

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

Zyrac

Okay, well, if I'm going to start the next theme I'd like to do it soon, so as to maintain the schedule. I'll give it a couple hours; I don't think we have the time or people for a formal vote, but suggestions are welcome. Would it be okay to start a new thread so I can edit the title and first post?

Zyrac

Twitter:

bboy2970

Yes Zyrac, feel free to continue this thread in a new post. I saw that this was dropping in popularity and have been rather busy lately so I can't really up keep this now. Anyway, congratulations to LordJumpMad with his Bowser Pushmo! Sorry for just kind of leaving. I fogot about it for a while and recently remembered it. Good luck continuing from here Zyrac!

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

Zyrac

Thanks, bboy. I was hoping to see more than one post in those two hours, but at least that one post was your approval. I'm going to go ahead and start the new thread now.

Zyrac

Twitter:

shingi_70

going to downolad and play through all these levels tomorrow. also you may want to note in the new thread why. you Ned control of the front page so. a mod doesn't close it on mistake.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.