Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 326 to 345 of 18,270

zoroarkrules25

Electricmastro wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Taurus is a bull. Bouffalant is a buffalo. There not meant to be the same pokemon.

Thank you. So many people wanting them to evolve into each other.

Untitled

I saw that before it is an interesting theory.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Retro_on_theGo

http://pokebeach.com/2013/01/junichi-masuda-writes-about-poke...

Junichi Masuda talks a bit about X and Y. He drops a real interesting hint on a new battle mechanic, apparently. Maybe it's something along the lines of Pokemon evolving through friendship but more battle related. I really like his description of the Pokemon games too. It's nice and pretty much how I feel about the games too.

CrimsonFire

I will be getting Pokemon X
There is a good chance i will be getting fenniken unless the other starters have a cooler final evolution

ashk122

Hey guys,

im an expereinced pokemon fan like all of you!, and what i would really like is the pokemon regions such as:
sinnoh,hoen,kanto and johto and even unova,bearing in mind i dont no what the new region is going to be called.#
anyway i think some pokemon at least 30 from each region should have a new evoloution or pre evoloution.
these are the pokemon i would despretly like to have
kanto_______
eveee-steeleon?
i agree tauros and i do think farfetch deserves an evoution to like an eagle looking type?
lapras, swifteon-flying type evee??

hoen______
torkoal-definatly!
sandslash
scarmory
xatu
ecttt.... and soo on get the ideaa , if this can be related to the episodes anime that would be amazing, bringing some old characters back mixed with the new ones i think this time round ash's team should be ledgendary like his best streak back in sinnoh and battle frontier.
i think that will bring alot of spark back into all of the pokemon fans,
i would be so pleased if you took this into concideration.
thanks.

ashk122

LordJumpMad

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

http://pokebeach.com/2013/01/junichi-masuda-writes-about-poke...

Junichi Masuda talks a bit about X and Y. He drops a real interesting hint on a new battle mechanic, apparently. Maybe it's something along the lines of Pokemon evolving through friendship but more battle related. I really like his description of the Pokemon games too. It's nice and pretty much how I feel about the games too.

Oh great, now I have to care for those ugly things >:[
They are tools of weapons to us, and nothing more.

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

zoroarkrules25

That is a cool article, the battle system sounds interesting.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

iwanttodie

ashk122 wrote:

Hey guys,

im an expereinced pokemon fan like all of you!, and what i would really like is the pokemon regions such as:
sinnoh,hoen,kanto and johto and even unova,bearing in mind i dont no what the new region is going to be called.#
anyway i think some pokemon at least 30 from each region should have a new evoloution or pre evoloution.
these are the pokemon i would despretly like to have
kanto_______
eveee-steeleon?
i agree tauros and i do think farfetch deserves an evoution to like an eagle looking type?
lapras, swifteon-flying type evee??

hoen______
torkoal-definatly!
sandslash
scarmory
xatu
ecttt.... and soo on get the ideaa , if this can be related to the episodes anime that would be amazing, bringing some old characters back mixed with the new ones i think this time round ash's team should be ledgendary like his best streak back in sinnoh and battle frontier.
i think that will bring alot of spark back into all of the pokemon fans,
i would be so pleased if you took this into concideration.
thanks.

WE DON'T NEED NEW EVOLUTIONS
SOME JUST DON'T NEED THEM
"EXPIREINCED"?
XATU IS JHOTO
SANDSLASH IS KANTO
LEARN TO SPELL
RRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Drawdler

A new battle mechanism that allows your Pokémon to become even more powerful when the bonds you share grow stronger.

[glad]The Pokémon felt soulless in every game besides HGSS after playing those.[/glad]

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

BCCouches

I'm so excited for this game but I HOPE for the love of Arceus that they make the world full-3D (akin to Mystery Dungeon GtI and PokeDex 3D) instead of cell-shading. The cell-shading still looks so childish, full 3D would be so beautiful~

3DS Games I Have: SM3DL, nintendogs + cats, MK7, The Denpa Men, Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7163-7329 | Nintendo Network ID: BCCouches

CanisWolfred

BCCouches wrote:

I'm so excited for this game but I HOPE for the love of Arceus that they make the world full-3D (akin to Mystery Dungeon GtI and PokeDex 3D) instead of cell-shading. The cell-shading still looks so childish, full 3D would be so beautiful~

I take offense. What's so childish about Cel-shading, huh?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CM30

Complaining about cel shading has been a cliche since the Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker. Please don't act like it's still the worst thing ever.

But the 3D point made me think carefully about the game. You know what I want? The 3D to be more than a change of camera angle. Make the most of th 3D world and view, don't make it just like the older games/everything mostly flat except with a behind the main character viewpoint. Make buildings and terrain actually fully 3D objects that you can see all sides of. Have the world more interesting and dynamic than that from the last games.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

e-love

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I just hope the battles aren't slow just because they're the first games on the 3DS. I hate how slow diamond and pearl were! The battles better stay as fast as they are in B/W2.

Let's hope so! That was my biggest gripe with Diamond and Pearl.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

TysonOfTime

Untitled

Looks legit.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

HandheldGuru97

TysonOfTime wrote:

Untitled

Looks legit.

That looks like Corocoro. I think on GoNintendo they said they were teasing something for this week. Announcing a few new Pokemon and maybe some Gym leaders sounds about right. Those shots look official. The logo's matchup with what Nintendo showed on the 7th. Still I am going to being Serebii for more scans.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

TysonOfTime

Welp, upon checking the Serebii forums they appear to be fakes.
Oh boy. We're in fake season again.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.