3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 341 to 360 of 17,761

AuthorMessage

BCCouches

341. Posted:

I'm so excited for this game but I HOPE for the love of Arceus that they make the world full-3D (akin to Mystery Dungeon GtI and PokeDex 3D) instead of cell-shading. The cell-shading still looks so childish, full 3D would be so beautiful~

3DS Games I Have: SM3DL, nintendogs + cats, MK7, The Denpa Men, Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7163-7329 | Nintendo Network ID: BCCouches

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

342. Posted:

BCCouches wrote:

I'm so excited for this game but I HOPE for the love of Arceus that they make the world full-3D (akin to Mystery Dungeon GtI and PokeDex 3D) instead of cell-shading. The cell-shading still looks so childish, full 3D would be so beautiful~

I take offense. What's so childish about Cel-shading, huh?

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

CM30

343. Posted:

Complaining about cel shading has been a cliche since the Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker. Please don't act like it's still the worst thing ever.

But the 3D point made me think carefully about the game. You know what I want? The 3D to be more than a change of camera angle. Make the most of th 3D world and view, don't make it just like the older games/everything mostly flat except with a behind the main character viewpoint. Make buildings and terrain actually fully 3D objects that you can see all sides of. Have the world more interesting and dynamic than that from the last games.

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

344. Posted:

I just hope the battles aren't slow just because they're the first games on the 3DS. I hate how slow diamond and pearl were! The battles better stay as fast as they are in B/W2.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Emaan

345. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I just hope the battles aren't slow just because they're the first games on the 3DS. I hate how slow diamond and pearl were! The battles better stay as fast as they are in B/W2.

Let's hope so! That was my biggest gripe with Diamond and Pearl. :O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

346. Posted:

Untitled

Looks legit.

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

HandheldGuru97

347. Posted:

TysonOfTime wrote:

Untitled

Looks legit.

That looks like Corocoro. I think on GoNintendo they said they were teasing something for this week. Announcing a few new Pokemon and maybe some Gym leaders sounds about right. Those shots look official. The logo's matchup with what Nintendo showed on the 7th. Still I am going to being Serebii for more scans.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handhelds..(Tiger Game.com not included in either category!!!)
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

348. Posted:

Welp, upon checking the Serebii forums they appear to be fakes.
Oh boy. We're in fake season again.

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

349. Posted:

Yeah, no pokemon news site has posted them. They're fake. Pretty sure CoroCoro scans don't leak out THIS early either.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

350. Posted:

Yep. 1000% Fake.
http://crisduram.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5tj13w

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

351. Posted:

We're getting close to a month since the announcement. I hope Gamefreak reveals SOMETHING more. :( I'm getting restless.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

352. Posted:

Why would A) anybody do up a work and then claim someone else did it, and B) why would anyone believe it, when it was he submitted it to his gallery?

...unless he was completeky joking and never figured anyone would take it seriously? I guess that's possible. I mean, if it was real, he'd be in big trouble for submitting it to his gallery. :P

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

353. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Why would A) anybody do up a work and then claim someone else did it, and B) why would anyone believe it, when it was he submitted it to his gallery?

...unless he was completeky joking and never figured anyone would take it seriously? I guess that's possible. I mean, if it was real, he'd be in big trouble for submitting it to his gallery. :P

Read the comments. He openly says he and a few others made it, and it's fake.

AuthorMessage

HandheldGuru97

354. Posted:

Well thats never good. And the waiting game begins again.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handhelds..(Tiger Game.com not included in either category!!!)
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

355. Posted:

Well no worries guys. It's February, so in about a week we should have some official leaks from CoroCoro which should really give us SOME new information. I hope we get at least one new Pokemon. Please. At least one new Pokemon a month until release still leaves plenty of surprises for when the game comes out!

As for that new mechanic Masuda said will be introduced in this game, I just had a thought! What if it's like the pair system in Fire Emblem? "The more you battle together, the stronger your bonds will become." What if that means the more you pair up two specific Pokemon in a double battle they become closer and get a boost in a stat when sent out together. That'd be cool and adds a new demension to the strategy.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

356. Posted:

^Actually, that would be very limiting and/or grindy. I really hope they don't do that...

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

357. Posted:

i wouldn't mind that......that's my favorite thing about the new Fire Emblem game.

looking forward to Super Smash Bros, Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Hyrule Warriors, Theatrhythm Curtain Call, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, PL vs AA, Persona Q, and Story of Seasons.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

358. Posted:

And the fakes just keep rolling in!
Untitled

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

359. Posted:

Those are still really cool though.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

360. Posted:

How do people come with and make this stuff?!
(And don't say the obvious answer to that)

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200