Forums

Topic: New 3DS

Posts 701 to 720 of 1,882

WandaA

I have a cradle as part of the N3DS Ambassador bundle and really like it! It looks nice but is convenient as well. It is solid in holding the N3DS.

WandaA

smileyboy

Know where to order one?

smileyboy

3DS Friend Code: 1435-4396-4257

AlliMeadow

I can't decided between the Black standard or the White standard. The White looks so much better, but I'm worried that the screen will feel smaller. On the other hand, I really want to have a neat looking model. Perhaps I'll just buy whatever I see first when I enter the store.

AlliMeadow

Nintendo Network ID: Alli-V-Meadow

enderboy221

Ok I have serious proble. You see, I just bought an XL last July, right before the New 3DS was announced. I can get a New 3DS XL for $40 cash. (have lots of GameStop credit, and the XL trade in deal.) However, I'm not sure if it's worth the upgrade. What do you guys think I should do?

enderboy221

WebHead

Well cancelled my pre-order and pre-ordered MM 3D in full...though knowing me i'll probably end up getting one after tax refund lol.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Screenshot

For future reference does anybody know if you can transfer games/saved data back to an original 3DS from an N3DS? (If you have a microSD-SD card adaptor)

Proud owner of a New 3DS Ambassador Edition
Previously known as: SlicingScyther

Nintendo Network ID: Blastoise286

Spoony_Tech

@Barbiegurl777 No, you will only need one. Your best bet is to copy your current data to the New micro card now so when you go to do the transfer you will already have half the work done. During the transfer process it will tell you to take your current sd card out which will already be in an adapter and insert that in the New 3ds

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TeeJay

I walked into a Gamestop today and they had a New 3DS demo unit up, playing Majora's Mask! The C-stick is as I imagined: stiff but responsive. I kept losing the 3D though. I hope that was just because I was standing awkwardly over it.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Spoony_Tech

TeeJay wrote:

I walked into a Gamestop today and they had a New 3DS demo unit up, playing Majora's Mask! The C-stick is as I imagined: stiff but responsive. I kept losing the 3D though. I hope that was just because I was standing awkwardly over it.

Maybe it didn't like your face.

@luisesteban I would go with the bottom 2 options. Not sure if the top one is a class 10 or not but the other 2 will do you fine!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TeeJay

Spoony_Tech wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Maybe it didn't like your face.

@luisesteban I would go with the bottom 2 options. Not sure if the top one is a class 10 or not but the other 2 will do you fine!

I wouldn't be surprised.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

Yikes, my circle pad just CRACKED playing Smash Bros. I mean, I get that this is an older XL since I transferred everything to this one from my newer XL to trade that one in, but jeez.

I'm thinking the fact that the grey rubber came off long ago made it weaker, since it only leaves the plastic circle underneath...

Just a little over two weeks to go...I dunno if my XL is going to make it...

DreamyViridi

Just nurse it home, @TeeJay. Nurse it home, you're almost there!
I was previously concerned about the transfer process though looking at the guide, it seems simple enough. It'll be a while until I get a New 3DS anyway.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

TeeJay

DreamyViridi wrote:

Just nurse it home, @TeeJay. Nurse it home, you're almost there!
I was previously concerned about the transfer process though looking at the guide, it seems simple enough. It'll be a while until I get a New 3DS anyway.

I don't know if I can do this man...I'm scared...D:

Edited on by TeeJay

Spoony_Tech

WaveyChristmas wrote:

Can somebody confirm if the screens get brighter by plugging in the charger with the N3DS or N3DS XL?
If they can't unlock that epic 6th brightness, than I'm just sticking with my original Aqua Blue 3DS.

I do miss that. I would even say that my current XL doesn't even quite go all the way to the old model 5. Seems like to me that's how they're saving on the battery but there's no excuse for when it's plugged in.

MERG said:

HappyHappyist

Hey guys! I just found out that at select gamestop stores, you'll be able to play the New 3DS a week before launch! I rang my local one up, they're hosting it! There'll be a nintendo representative, the main two games being shown off are MM3D and MH4U, of course. here's the link!
http://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/events/3DS_Demo/

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

Spoony_Tech

HappyHappyist wrote:

Hey guys! I just found out that at select gamestop stores, you'll be able to play the New 3DS a week before launch! I rang my local one up, they're hosting it! There'll be a nintendo representative, the main two games being shown off are MM3D and MH4U, of course. here's the link!

There's one near me for a change but @TeeJay said he played it there today so I may call one even closer to me as Saturday's are out for me.

MERG said:

MegaMari0

maan...the one closest to me is in Frederick MD. that's a 45 minute drive.. darn....

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

TeeJay

Spoony_Tech wrote:

HappyHappyist wrote:

There's one near me for a change but @TeeJay said he played it there today so I may call one even closer to me as Saturday's are out for me.

Yup, and later today I saw another demo unit at another Gamestop. The guy at the first Gamestop said they installed them yesterday.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic