Forums

Topic: New 3DS

Posts 681 to 700 of 1,882

Spoony_Tech

dumedum wrote:

New 3DS is actually a very good name. It is straightforward and Nintendo will drop support for the older models so it makes a lot of sense. Could also have been called 3DS Generation 2 or 3DS Next Generation, but they made the right choice.

By drop support you mean discontinue older models right?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

I'm with you wavey, the brighter the better.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Koldur

Ralizah wrote:

Koldur wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

EU usually gets big first-party releases earlier and their limited editions are usually nicer and way more available than the ones in the US. We continually get the short end of the stick. Not to mention VC.

The problem for European 3DS owners, from what I've seen, is that Atlus is so reluctant to release its games in that region. US has gotten WAY better treatment by Atlus.

EU never got the Virtual Boy though, only Japan and USA. Now I have to import everything I want, making everything $20 or more more expensive.

Though it would really surprise me if NA doesn't get the non XL n3DS, I think it will come to you guys pretty soon.

2 things:

• I'm speaking specifically about the 3DS in this console gen. I'm aware that, historically, Europe has received less than stellar treatment in a lot of Nintendo releases.
  • You missed nothing with the Virtual Boy. It's the only completely failed Nintendo device.

2 things:

• I happen to have a Virtual Boy and I love it, though not too many games available, it does have four very good games I am happy I never missed!
  • I was just making a bit of a joke here

Edited on by Koldur

Koldur

TeeJay

This mystical 6th brightness is not a big deal to me. The screen gets a little brighter...yay?

The thing about the picture being blown up is valid however, though that doesn't bother me in the slightest either. I don't even see it unless I look at it side by side with a regular 3DS.

So XL for moi

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Spoony_Tech

@Wavey Couldn't agree more with you. I understand why someone would use a lower brightness setting But I love it maxed for the best looking colors I can get. At night I will turn it down a bit in total darkness but that's it.

MERG said:

Oragami

Just to be clear, North America is the only region getting the New Red New 3DS XL?

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

My musical project Comet Tail made a couple of recordings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0zUoWWO1v4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2evBddvrm2U

Oragami

Just to be clear, North America is the only region getting the New Red New 3DS XL?

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

MegaMari0

Red and black I believe.I'm having a hard time deciding over which one i'm getting. Since I didn't want to
pre-order any of the special edition ones because they wouldn't be available immediately in store. anybody have a reason why they prefer one or the other color?

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

Spoony_Tech

Oragami wrote:

For now yes.

MERG said:

Oragami

munchakoopas wrote:

Red and black I believe.I'm having a hard time deciding over which one i'm getting. Since I didn't want to
pre-order any of the special edition ones because they wouldn't be available immediately in store. anybody have a reason why they prefer one or the other color?

I thought Europe got black too?

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

DanB86

Yep, we're getting Black and Blue in Europe, as well as the MM & MH4 special editions. I've preordered Blue.

DanB86

Oragami

I was going to get the New Black XL at first, but when I found out the New Red was exclusive to NA, I decided that I wanted New Red instead. Please tell me that doesn't make me a hipster...

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

DanB86

Not at all. I prefer the colourful versions. I just wish the XL had interchangeable face plates!

DanB86

MegaMari0

Oragami wrote:

I was going to get the New Black XL at first, but when I found out the New Red was exclusive to NA, I decided that I wanted New Red instead. Please tell me that doesn't make me a hipster...

Thank you. I was unaware red was exclusive to NA. I will be going with red then....

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

NinjaWaddleDee

Okay, so I've owned the launch 3ds since the beginning of time. Do you think it would be worth it to upgrade to the New 3ds xl? I also don't play my 3ds that much, because I prefer tv gaming. But how much is it worth it to upgrade? Do you recommend it? Especially for someone who doesnt enjoy small screen gaming?

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

Spoony_Tech

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

Okay, so I've owned the launch 3ds since the beginning of time. Do you think it would be worth it to upgrade to the New 3ds xl? I also don't play my 3ds that much, because I prefer tv gaming. But how much is it worth it to upgrade? Do you recommend it? Especially for someone who doesnt enjoy small screen gaming?

It sounds to me you've already answered all your own questions. If you didn't like it much before I doubt now magically it will change.

With that said though I could never go back to the smaller size system. XL all the way for me.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

smileyboy

Got my Majoras Mask order in last night. Whats the biggest micro SD card I can use? 128gb or 64gb? Does speed of the card matter?

smileyboy

3DS Friend Code: 1435-4396-4257

Spoony_Tech

smileyboy wrote:

Got my Majoras Mask order in last night. Whats the biggest micro SD card I can use? 128gb or 64gb? Does speed of the card matter?

As long as you format the card to fat32 you can use Either size. Class 10 does help a lot as well.

MERG said:

tux_peng

My MM 3DS preorder was cancelled, I don't care for the Red or Black; hope Metallic Blue comes to NA

tux_peng

3DS Friend Code: 1349-5347-2670 | Nintendo Network ID: Tux-peng | Twitter:

smileyboy

Spoony_Tech wrote:

smileyboy wrote:

As long as you format the card to fat32 you can use Either size. Class 10 does help a lot as well.

Awesome! Anyone have any links for a charging cradle?

smileyboy

3DS Friend Code: 1435-4396-4257

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic